First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Roleplay
Creator
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 2/20/11

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:

Baby: Well at least he's known for having lots of girlfriends....Sometimes I get bullied because I have no one....


Bunny: *pats your head* its ok, i'm new to this town so i'm sorta... guess you could say i'm like a newborn~


Baby: *smiles* I guess you are but I'm new as you...I've only come here cus my parents know the owners of this place, so we're having a vacation....More like a bore fest to me...


Bunny: *giggles* that nice, i know... i don't have my things so i get bored easily~ i could fall asleep right now if i wanted to~! *smiles*


Baby: In the cold? Why not just stay in the bed? I find them really comfortable
Member
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 2/20/11

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:

Baby: Well at least he's known for having lots of girlfriends....Sometimes I get bullied because I have no one....


Bunny: *pats your head* its ok, i'm new to this town so i'm sorta... guess you could say i'm like a newborn~


Baby: *smiles* I guess you are but I'm new as you...I've only come here cus my parents know the owners of this place, so we're having a vacation....More like a bore fest to me...


Bunny: *giggles* that nice, i know... i don't have my things so i get bored easily~ i could fall asleep right now if i wanted to~! *smiles*


Baby: In the cold? Why not just stay in the bed? I find them really comfortable


Bunny: *sighs* well i know that... its just that way, and i dont know why~
Creator
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 2/20/11

great_anime wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


great_anime wrote:



Nicholas:*Sweat falls down his face*"Huh? It's on your records. "*laughs*"I'm the only smart person to do research on all the students so I can communicate with them better."*blinks a couple times*"Oh by the way, my name's Nicholas Inoue. You can call me whatever you wnt though......."*nods head*


Baby: Um....Nice to meet you... but please don't call me annabelle...Just call me Baby.


Nicholas:*nods head*"Wellm ok. But it doesn't really matter, if I do or not. You'll be taking dance class more than art class."*closes eyes*"I'd say that because of "Prince Charming" Johnny Castle."*shakes head and looks annoyed*"I'll never understand that guy, who punches an artist in the face?"*falls over onto the floor suddenly while blood starts forming a puddle on the floor*"......."*twitches*"Especially when that person can easily bleed to death since.....one hit to the nose...can make them lose a lot of blood......"*passes out and blood spilling from his nose finally stops*
Some Guy staff member:*runs over to Nicholas and Baby*"Ahhh....Nicholas of course. Your the only one who can lose this much blood while still breathing. "*helps Nicholas up*"Clean up on aisle Blood. "*looks at Baby*"Can you help me carry him? He's awfully heavy. "


Baby: S-Sure* helps him* W-Will he be Okay??
Johnnny:*comes back and sees Nicholas* Holy crap! What happened??
Baby: I think you punched him too hard....
Johnny: Crap... Kellemen's gonna sack me now...
Baby: H-He probably won't...
Johnny:*sighs*
Baby: I-I can talk to him i-if you want ,my dad knows him so...
Johnny; You would do that for me?
Baby:*blushes* S-Sure..
Creator
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 2/20/11

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:

Baby: Well at least he's known for having lots of girlfriends....Sometimes I get bullied because I have no one....


Bunny: *pats your head* its ok, i'm new to this town so i'm sorta... guess you could say i'm like a newborn~


Baby: *smiles* I guess you are but I'm new as you...I've only come here cus my parents know the owners of this place, so we're having a vacation....More like a bore fest to me...


Bunny: *giggles* that nice, i know... i don't have my things so i get bored easily~ i could fall asleep right now if i wanted to~! *smiles*


Baby: In the cold? Why not just stay in the bed? I find them really comfortable


Bunny: *sighs* well i know that... its just that way, and i dont know why~


Baby:*stares at Bunny but bumps into someone* I-I'm soo sorry!! *gasps and blushes*
Johnny: Hey it's you, I wondered where you went
Baby: I-I had to get back...
Johnny: Oh to your...sister?* looks at Bunny*
Baby: Uh n-no s-she's my friend...
Member
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 2/20/11

AnimeOXOFan wrote:

Baby:*stares at Bunny but bumps into someone* I-I'm soo sorry!! *gasps and blushes*
Johnny: Hey it's you, I wondered where you went
Baby: I-I had to get back...
Johnny: Oh to your...sister?* looks at Bunny*
Baby: Uh n-no s-she's my friend...


Bunny: *snickers* awww~ hi! im Mika, but call me Bunny~ *smiles* i like ferrets, you got one? or know a place that sells them~?
Creator
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 2/20/11

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:

Baby:*stares at Bunny but bumps into someone* I-I'm soo sorry!! *gasps and blushes*
Johnny: Hey it's you, I wondered where you went
Baby: I-I had to get back...
Johnny: Oh to your...sister?* looks at Bunny*
Baby: Uh n-no s-she's my friend...


Bunny: *snickers* awww~ hi! im Mika, but call me Bunny~ *smiles* i like ferrets, you got one? or know a place that sells them~?


Baby:*blushing*
Johnny: uh no we dont sell them but the forest has lots of them*smiles*
Member
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 2/20/11

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:

Baby:*stares at Bunny but bumps into someone* I-I'm soo sorry!! *gasps and blushes*
Johnny: Hey it's you, I wondered where you went
Baby: I-I had to get back...
Johnny: Oh to your...sister?* looks at Bunny*
Baby: Uh n-no s-she's my friend...


Bunny: *snickers* awww~ hi! im Mika, but call me Bunny~ *smiles* i like ferrets, you got one? or know a place that sells them~?


Baby:*blushing*
Johnny: uh no we dont sell them but the forest has lots of them*smiles*


Bunny: *smiles and reachs up to pat Jonny's head* thank you! off i go, i gotta find my pet, cause he tends to run off and play with other ferrets! *smirks at Baby* Have fun~ *runs off to the forest, giggling*
18601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 2/20/11

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


Baby: S-Sure* helps him* W-Will he be Okay??
Johnnny:*comes back and sees Nicholas* Holy crap! What happened??
Baby: I think you punched him too hard....
Johnny: Crap... Kellemen's gonna sack me now...
Baby: H-He probably won't...
Johnny:*sighs*
Baby: I-I can talk to him i-if you want ,my dad knows him so...
Johnny; You would do that for me?
Baby:*blushes* S-Sure..


Guy Staff member:*nods head at Baby*"He'll be fine. I talked with him once and he started bleeding all of a sudden from the head. He says that he almost always has blood coming from him, but he'll be fine.."
Nicholas:*gains slight concsience but looks drunk*"Ngh..."*starts laughing meekly*"I see stars and a girl who has a crushy face on a guy daddy. Don't hit me father...."
Guy staff member:*Sweat falls down his face as he looks at Johnny*"Er yeah...he'll be fine...he's probably just delusional right now from all the blood loss."
Honey:*comes back and sees Nicholas*"...."*looks at the floor with a puddle of blood*"Ahh....no wonder he looks drunk or on laughing gas..."
Nicholas:*smiles at Johnny while still looking drunk*"Do you have a girlfriend...? Cause Anabelle...Houseyman.....really... admires you......"*starts laughing like he's on laughing gas*"I like waffles...."*pokes Baby in the face*
Guy staff member:*stares at Nicholas*"........."
Creator
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 2/20/11

great_anime wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


Baby: S-Sure* helps him* W-Will he be Okay??
Johnnny:*comes back and sees Nicholas* Holy crap! What happened??
Baby: I think you punched him too hard....
Johnny: Crap... Kellemen's gonna sack me now...
Baby: H-He probably won't...
Johnny:*sighs*
Baby: I-I can talk to him i-if you want ,my dad knows him so...
Johnny; You would do that for me?
Baby:*blushes* S-Sure..


Guy Staff member:*nods head at Baby*"He'll be fine. I talked with him once and he started bleeding all of a sudden from the head. He says that he almost always has blood coming from him, but he'll be fine.."
Nicholas:*gains slight concsience but looks drunk*"Ngh..."*starts laughing meekly*"I see stars and a girl who has a crushy face on a guy daddy. Don't hit me father...."
Guy staff member:*Sweat falls down his face as he looks at Johnny*"Er yeah...he'll be fine...he's probably just delusional right now from all the blood loss."
Honey:*comes back and sees Nicholas*"...."*looks at the floor with a puddle of blood*"Ahh....no wonder he looks drunk or on laughing gas..."
Nicholas:*smiles at Johnny while still looking drunk*"Do you have a girlfriend...? Cause Anabelle...Houseyman.....really... admires you......"*starts laughing like he's on laughing gas*"I like waffles...."*pokes Baby in the face*
Guy staff member:*stares at Nicholas*"........."


Baby: *blushes* I er....
Johnny: Anabelle? That's your name?
Baby: um sort off... People call me baby
Johnny: Baby, that's cute *smirks*
Baby:* *
johnny: did he said you had a crush on me? What a jerk...
Baby: uh yeah...
Creator
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 2/20/11

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:

Baby:*stares at Bunny but bumps into someone* I-I'm soo sorry!! *gasps and blushes*
Johnny: Hey it's you, I wondered where you went
Baby: I-I had to get back...
Johnny: Oh to your...sister?* looks at Bunny*
Baby: Uh n-no s-she's my friend...


Bunny: *snickers* awww~ hi! im Mika, but call me Bunny~ *smiles* i like ferrets, you got one? or know a place that sells them~?


Baby:*blushing*
Johnny: uh no we dont sell them but the forest has lots of them*smiles*


Bunny: *smiles and reachs up to pat Jonny's head* thank you! off i go, i gotta find my pet, cause he tends to run off and play with other ferrets! *smirks at Baby* Have fun~ *runs off to the forest, giggling*


Baby: Bunny!
Johnny: So are you gonna join dance classes?
Baby: huh? Oh yeah I really enjoyed dancing with you...
Johnny: And your friend??
Baby: um probably it depends what her family is doing...
Johnny: that's strange...
Baby: what is?
Johnny: well there not a lot a families here and I teach them all... I've never seen her before...
Baby: what?!?
Member
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 2/20/11

AnimeOXOFan wrote:

Baby: Bunny!
Johnny: So are you gonna join dance classes?
Baby: huh? Oh yeah I really enjoyed dancing with you...
Johnny: And your friend??
Baby: um probably it depends what her family is doing...
Johnny: that's strange...
Baby: what is?
Johnny: well there not a lot a families here and I teach them all... I've never seen her before...
Baby: what?!?


Bunny: *smiles coming back with a pure white ferret on her shoulder* hey! i'm back, what are we gonna do now? oh! by the way this is Miki!! *holds out the ferret* isn't she pretty!?! *giggles and hugs the ferret lightly*
Creator
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 2/20/11

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:

Baby: Bunny!
Johnny: So are you gonna join dance classes?
Baby: huh? Oh yeah I really enjoyed dancing with you...
Johnny: And your friend??
Baby: um probably it depends what her family is doing...
Johnny: that's strange...
Baby: what is?
Johnny: well there not a lot a families here and I teach them all... I've never seen her before...
Baby: what?!?


Bunny: *smiles coming back with a pure white ferret on her shoulder* hey! i'm back, what are we gonna do now? oh! by the way this is Miki!! *holds out the ferret* isn't she pretty!?! *giggles and hugs the ferret lightly*


Johnny: well we can go to the staff quarters, but *looks at bunny* I'll need parents permission...
Baby: it is really cool in there...
Member
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 2/20/11

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:

Baby: Bunny!
Johnny: So are you gonna join dance classes?
Baby: huh? Oh yeah I really enjoyed dancing with you...
Johnny: And your friend??
Baby: um probably it depends what her family is doing...
Johnny: that's strange...
Baby: what is?
Johnny: well there not a lot a families here and I teach them all... I've never seen her before...
Baby: what?!?


Bunny: *smiles coming back with a pure white ferret on her shoulder* hey! i'm back, what are we gonna do now? oh! by the way this is Miki!! *holds out the ferret* isn't she pretty!?! *giggles and hugs the ferret lightly*


Johnny: well we can go to the staff quarters, but *looks at bunny* I'll need parents permission...
Baby: it is really cool in there...


Bunny: *looks down* oh... well... *smiles* y'all can go, i'm gonna go find a place to play with Miki~ *starts backing up, waving* you can find me if... you know, you are doing something that doesn't require permission!! *runs off to the edge of the forest*
Creator
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 2/20/11

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:

Baby: Bunny!
Johnny: So are you gonna join dance classes?
Baby: huh? Oh yeah I really enjoyed dancing with you...
Johnny: And your friend??
Baby: um probably it depends what her family is doing...
Johnny: that's strange...
Baby: what is?
Johnny: well there not a lot a families here and I teach them all... I've never seen her before...
Baby: what?!?


Bunny: *smiles coming back with a pure white ferret on her shoulder* hey! i'm back, what are we gonna do now? oh! by the way this is Miki!! *holds out the ferret* isn't she pretty!?! *giggles and hugs the ferret lightly*


Johnny: well we can go to the staff quarters, but *looks at bunny* I'll need parents permission...
Baby: it is really cool in there...


Bunny: *looks down* oh... well... *smiles* y'all can go, i'm gonna go find a place to play with Miki~ *starts backing up, waving* you can find me if... you know, you are doing something that doesn't require permission!! *runs off to the edge of the forest*


Baby: Bunny!* runs after bunny* we know that you not with your parents!
Johnny: you can still come! I just wanted to see if you had parents.
Member
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 2/20/11

AnimeOXOFan wrote:

Baby: Bunny!* runs after bunny* we know that you not with your parents!
Johnny: you can still come! I just wanted to see if you had parents.


Bunny: *stops and turns a bit* well i dont have parents... i'm adopted, but even so they hate me... if you just wanted to know you could have ask! *turns and holds Miki close* all i have to depend on is Miki and my art... *starts crying* i hate not knowing who i really am!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.