PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE
* Title: 幸せになろうよ
* Title (romaji): Shiawase ni Narou yo
* Format: Renzoku
* Genre: Romantic comedy
* Episodes: TBA
* Viewership rating: TBA
* Broadcast network: Fuji TV
* Broadcast period: 2011-Apr-18 start
* Air time: Monday 21:00
* Theme song: not alone ~Shiawase ni narou yo~ by SMAP
The story involves Katori playing a successful advisor at a marriage consultation agency that aims to bring together people looking for partners. Kuroki plays one of the agency’s clients, who is “so beautiful” that the manual he uses doesn’t apply to her, while Fujiki plays a rich and handsome lawyer who is also a client. Katori starts to fall for Kuroki, but as a professional, he pairs the two together. --Tokyograph
* Katori Shingo as Takakura Junpei
* Kuroki Meisa as Yanagisawa Haruna
* Fujiki Naohito as Yashiro Hidehiko
* Naka Riisa as Sakuragi Marika
* Ayabe Yuji as Ueno Takao
* Tamamori Yuta as Yanagisawa Yuji
* Ohkura Koji as Komatsubara Susumu
* Hashimoto Satoshi as Kawahara Shinzo
* Katsunobu (勝信) as Itakura Shinji
* Okuda Erika as Yashiro Seiko
* Takahashi Tsutomu as Watanabe Tatsunori
* Takahata Atsuko as Takahara Sanae
* Kuninaka Ryoko as Matsushita Miyuki
* Harada Mieko as Takakura Mitsue
* Kobayashi Kaoru as Yanagisawa Shogo
* Hinaka Yasukage (日中泰景) as a groom (ep1)
* Chitose Yasuko (千年恭子) as a bride (ep1)
* Suehiro Yui (末広ゆい) as Sato Miwako (ep1)
* Sugiyama Shino (杉山紫乃) as a wedding staff (ep1)
* Oshima Nahomi (大島奈穂美) as the wedding moderator (ep1)
* Yuki as the waitress (ep1)
* Yoshioka Futoshi (吉岡扶敏) as Junpei's father (ep1)
* Takakuwa Mitsuru (高桑満) as the attendant of the wedding (ep1)
* GO!Minakawa as the comedian on tv (ep1)
* Hayano Misa (早野実紗) as Takiguchi Keiko (ep2)
* Shima Sonoko (縞園子) as Oshiro Chisato (ep2)
* Otake Koichi (大竹浩一) as Mizuno (ep2)
* Yamazaki Hironari (山崎弘也) as a B-ring client (ep3)
* Inuyama Inuko as a B-ring client (ep3)
* Kitamura Shousei (北村将清) as Yuji's friend (ep3)
* Omi Miyuki (小見美幸) as Haruna's co-worker (ep3)
* Nukumizu Youichi as Yamamura Keisuke (from BOSS 2 ep5)
* Tamayama Tetsuji as Katagiri Takuma (from BOSS 2 ep7)
* Screenwriter: Inoue Yumiko
* Producers: Murase Ken, Kikuchi Hiroyuki (菊地裕幸)
* Directors: Sawada Kensaku, Matsuyama Hiroaki
Shingo Katori to star in next "Getsu 9" drama with Meisa Kuroki, Naohito Fujiki
Tue, February 8, 2011 (5:41pm EST)
SMAP's Shingo Katori (34) will star in Fuji TV's next Monday night drama series, it has been learned. The currently untitled series will have Katori playing a marriage agency advisor who prides himself on bringing together countless couples, with his motto of "the man who sells happiness." Meisa Kuroki (22) and Naohito Fujiki (38) have also been cast.
The screenplay is said to be an original love story. Kuroki plays one of Katori's clients, though she is "too beautiful" - the agency's advisors are not used to finding a match for someone like her. Although Katori begins to fall for her, he puts his effort into trying to set her up with the rich and handsome lawyer played by Fujiki.
This is Katori's fourth time starring in one of Fuji TV's "Getsu 9" dramas (Mondays 9:00pm). For Kuroki, this will be her first appearance in that time slot.
The series is scheduled to premiere in April.
Tamamori Yuta, Naka Riisa, Abe Yuji join Katori Shingo’s new drama
Posted on March 4, 2011 by tokyograph
More cast members have been announced for Fuji TV’s upcoming Monday night drama series, which now has an official title of “Shiawase ni Narou Yo.” The drama was first revealed last month, with the main cast featuring Katori Shingo (34) of SMAP, Kuroki Meisa (22), and Fujiki Naohito (38). The newly announced additions include Kis-My-Ft2 member Tamamori Yuta (20), who has never had a regular role in a drama series before this.
The story involves Katori playing a successful advisor at a marriage consultation agency that aims to bring together people looking for partners. Kuroki plays one of the agency’s clients, who is “so beautiful” that the manual he uses doesn’t apply to her, while Fujiki plays a rich and handsome lawyer who is also a client. Katori starts to fall for Kuroki, but as a professional, he pairs the two together.
Tamamori will play Kuroki’s younger brother, who is suffering a problem that he can’t even mention to his family. Tamamori’s only other screen roles before this were in a special episode for the third series of “Gokusen” and the subsequent “Gokusen: The Movie.”
Comedian Abe Yuji (33) of Peace is making his drama debut as Katori’s friend, a frivolous dentist who is popular with women. However, his main love interest will be played by Naka Riisa (21), a younger co-worker of Katori.
Also part of the supporting cast are Kobayashi Kaoru as Kuroki’s divorced father, Takahata Atsuko as her mother who has left home, and Harada Mieko as Katori’s mother.
“Shiawase ni Narou Yo” airs on Mondays at 9:00pm, beginning in April.
Police detective Yamamura from “BOSS” to appear in “Shiawase ni Narou yo”
A collaboration between Fuji TV’s popular primetime dramas “BOSS” (airs Thursdays at 10 PM) and “Shiawase ni Narou yo” (airs Mondays at 9 PM) has been revealed!
On the May 16th episode of “Shiawase ni Narou yo”, the forgetful police detective from “BOSS”, Yamamura, played by Nukumizu Yoichi, will become a client of the marriage service agency in “Shiawase ni Narou yo”. There’s plans for further collaboration when Yamamura’s colleagues find out what he’s been up to.
The last time two Fuji dramas airing around the same time teamed up was in 1997, when the lead character from “Iihito” (played by SMAP’s Kusanagi Tsuyoshi) appeared in a scene in “Gift“, starring fellow member Kimura Takuya.
The collaboration this time was made possible by “Shiawase ni Narou yo” producer Murase Ken, who also worked on the 2009 first season of “BOSS”. Murase commented, “BOSS characters are all enigmatic and cool, but for some reason, they are all single, so I wanted them to be happy. This kind of enjoyment is only possible on TV.”
looking forward for this drama since im the fan of Meisa..=)
pray4Gaza, pray4MH17, pray4MH370
Can't wait 4 this love the Cast
Fujiki Naohito ! <3
Omo! Riisa - chan !~ <333 cant wait ^.^
After 185736193 years, I'm here agaaain XD
tama-chan....can't wait see u after gokusen......and now kis-my-ft2 is going cd debut...i am sure i will see u and others in many dramas....gambateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
A second “BOSS” and “Shiawase ni Narou” collaboration to air on the 30th
We reported a while back that actor Nukumizu Yoichi played his character from the drama series “BOSS“, (police detective Yamamura) crossing over for the May 16th episode of “Shiawase ni Narou yo“. In the upcoming May 30th episode of the latter series, the dramas will collaborate once again, this time with actor Tamayama Tetsuji joining Nukumizu.
Tamayama will be portraying his “BOSS” role, police detective Katagiri. Katagiri crashes Yamamura’s blind date, organized by the marriage service agency B-ring, in order to drag him back to a case. “Shiawase ni Narou yo” actors Katori Shingo and Nakai Riisa will appear in the scene as B-ring employees.
The two series are both Fuji TV dramas, although they air on different days. During the last collaboration, it was hinted that “Shiawase ni Narou yo” characters could also appear on “BOSS”. Although this hasn’t been confirmed, Tamayama told the press, “I want Katori-san to come on “BOSS” and get entangled in a case.”