First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
trapped on on island
22817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/8/11
If you were trapped an island what character or characters would you like to trapped with.
Which character or Characters would you not want be trapped please respond


1. Characters I like be trapped with I would say Sanji from One Piece cause I am a female he just do all the hard work while I look for help. Mmm maybe Shana from Shakuan no shana cause she's cool

2: I would not I say anyone who eats insane amount of food like Lina Inverse and Luffy, any villains of any kind.

399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/18/11
1. I would want to be trapped with L, Mello, and Near from Death Note. L and Near can figure out a way off the island, and Mello can do all the handyman work.
2. I would NOT want to have Light and Ryuuk from Death Note, because they would try to kill me.
Posted 2/18/11
Call me crazy but I'd like to go with Naruto Uzumaki He's encouraging o.o
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 2/19/11
Hideyoshi


Best bro.
Best eye candy.
3393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Inside My Baka Ki...
Offline
Posted 2/19/11
I'll like to be trapped in an island with al da strong , hard core and s-class 'YOMA' in da world...
If am gonna knock out angela & sakura (4rm black butler & naruto, Respectively) , i gotta defeat yoma's to gain immense power. . . . (waaa ha,ha,ha -evil laughter)
51226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Oslo, Norway
Offline
Posted 2/19/11
Haruhi Suzumiya... Then I wouldnt be bored
9312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 2/19/11
I would take Hideyoshi too XD
Franky since he could build something that would get us out of there.
Nessa from Fractale, becaus she would make things very fun.
Kamina for the encouragment speeches.
And Sanji for good food.
4246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Leaf village
Offline
Posted 2/19/11
I'd like 2 b trappd with L, where he'll hafta learn do everythin on his own. & Light's gonna b wid him (without his death note), i'll watch the 2 as they bicker.

66149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Who knows
Offline
Posted 2/19/11
1. I'd want to have Axel from Kingdom Hearts there with me for several reasons:
1: He's hot
2: He's strong
3: He's awesome
I'd also want Riku and Demyx from Kingdom Hearts, Reno, Sephirtoh(Before he was all scary-like), Cloud, and Zack from Final Fantasy, and Kagamine Len from Vocaloid(him just because he's hot/cute, depends on the song) and for the same reasons.

2. I wouldn't want to have Xehanort, Ansem, or Xemnas there because they'd try to either kill me or rule over me.
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In my mind
Offline
Posted 2/19/11
Kamina, because he would by my bro.
And maybe Haruhi Suzumiya, Minorin or Mugen
2015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

crush_dance wrote:

Hideyoshi


Best bro.
Best eye candy.


Lol true hideyoshi is a good eye candy(no homo?)
Oh and kamina to encourage me
Yuki so she could open up
Lelouch and l because they would find out a way to get off
I would NOT: shinji ikari I'll probably kill him right away, useless and will just make the atmosphere emo
Sasuke: enough said

Also dud you say you want to review my 12 manga ideas or nit?
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

LelouchKyonConan wrote:


crush_dance wrote:

Hideyoshi


Best bro.
Best eye candy.


Lol true hideyoshi is a good eye candy(no homo?)
Oh and kamina to encourage me
Yuki so she could open up
Lelouch and l because they would find out a way to get off
I would NOT: shinji ikari I'll probably kill him right away, useless and will just make the atmosphere emo
Sasuke: enough said

Also dud you say you want to review my 12 manga ideas or nit?


what 12 manga ideas?
Posted 2/19/11
My harem full of yanderes, tsunderes, lolis, childhood friends, female neighbor, schoolgirls, and more. Oh yeah, I be loving my life there.
3518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 2/19/11
I want to be trapped with Belldandy or Urd from Ah! My Goddess so that they can help me get back home LOL.

I don't want to be trapped with Kamui from Gintama b/c even though he's a cool villain, he may try to kill me just for fun LOL.
2015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

crush_dance wrote:


LelouchKyonConan wrote:


crush_dance wrote:

Hideyoshi


Best bro.
Best eye candy.


Lol true hideyoshi is a good eye candy(no homo?)
Oh and kamina to encourage me
Yuki so she could open up
Lelouch and l because they would find out a way to get off
I would NOT: shinji ikari I'll probably kill him right away, useless and will just make the atmosphere emo
Sasuke: enough said

Also dud you say you want to review my 12 manga ideas or nit?


what 12 manga ideas?



If you have time, I have 12+ manga stories. I will sent them to you via message if you are interested to help me constructively critisize it and review and tell me your favorites please! Also point out what's good or bad if you like.(I already sent it to others for opinions, i would love for your opinion and help)!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.