First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
trapped on on island
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

LelouchKyonConan wrote:


crush_dance wrote:


LelouchKyonConan wrote:


crush_dance wrote:

Hideyoshi


Best bro.
Best eye candy.


Lol true hideyoshi is a good eye candy(no homo?)
Oh and kamina to encourage me
Yuki so she could open up
Lelouch and l because they would find out a way to get off
I would NOT: shinji ikari I'll probably kill him right away, useless and will just make the atmosphere emo
Sasuke: enough said

Also dud you say you want to review my 12 manga ideas or nit?


what 12 manga ideas?



If you have time, I have 12+ manga stories. I will sent them to you via message if you are interested to help me constructively critisize it and review and tell me your favorites please! Also point out what's good or bad if you like.(I already sent it to others for opinions, i would love for your opinion and help)!


sure i'll help.
Though if i haven't read the manga yet,it will take a while before i can release a review for it.(i still have to read it after all)
2015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/11
H thanks I will appreciate it! Just don't steal or leak the ideas!
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 2/20/11

LelouchKyonConan wrote:

H thanks I will appreciate it! Just don't steal or leak the ideas!


OH!
You mean original ideas then. Sure lay it on me.
I like reading original material.

I got some myself but the lore is a little...messy.
Posted 2/20/11
Light from death note because he's smart and since he has to keep up his image he'll help do stuffs ya know, unless he decided to kill me or somthing lol, but i'll take the chances
2015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/11

crush_dance wrote:


LelouchKyonConan wrote:

H thanks I will appreciate it! Just don't steal or leak the ideas!


OH!
You mean original ideas then. Sure lay it on me.
I like reading original material.

I got some myself but the lore is a little...messy.


huh that's odd, I thought I sent them to you. but okay I will sent them to you. please critize as much as possible, be as blunt as possible just not insult but constructive critisize and review. tell me your favorite
1332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F
Offline
Posted 2/20/11
I would want to be trapped with... Battler because he would totally prove that magic doesn't exist while using magic to get us off. :3 And because trapping him on another island would be fantastic.
But I wouldn't want to be trapped on an island with Kirino because she only have otaku and track power, which is useless on an island. Dx
Oh, and the island I'm trapped on is extremely, awesomely filled with chefs and high class food. Sucks for you guys, who are trapped on a deserted island.
3064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Pilipinas
Offline
Posted 2/20/11


then there will be no problem at all.. it would be like an island vacation..heck I would even invite friends over...LOL.
14266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/22/11
i would want to be trapped with Hayate because he would be able to everything!
+be my personal butler;)

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.