First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Character Creation
Creator
5866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind you... Boo!
Offline
Posted 2/26/11

Broken_X_Wing wrote:

Well he looked rather girly in his own right, but without some higer interference it's pretty much impossible for a guy to look like that. Especially if it's only the outer appearance that is feminine.


do you have any Lawmaster in mind??
Moderator
351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/26/11

IceCreamGoddes wrote:


Broken_X_Wing wrote:

Well he looked rather girly in his own right, but without some higer interference it's pretty much impossible for a guy to look like that. Especially if it's only the outer appearance that is feminine.


do you have any Lawmaster in mind??


will add him/her later...
Creator
5866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind you... Boo!
Offline
Posted 2/26/11 , edited 2/28/11
Normal
Username: IceCreamGoddes
Name: Courtney
Age: ??
Gender: female
Personality: nice person, a bit gloomy at times
evt Powers/Weapons: perfect memory
Bio:
Librarian, most people think she's human. But that'not really true. She's one of the other-worlders that was stuck here when the dimension got closed off. Her species is pretty longlived, and one of the few dwellers that can survive both Chaos and Void.
Looks:


Normal
Username: IceCreamGoddes
Name: Lyra
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Personality: a mystery
evt Powers/Weapons: Oracle
Bio: Lyra was born with the seers-ability, and was send to the citadel at a young age, because she knew things no one was supposed to know. Now, usually, when someone manifests a power like that, it does indeed mean that they have Lawmaster qualities, but this time around the suspicions proved to be false. Realising her worth however, the Lawmasters decided to keep watch of her, because her powers could be catastrophal when in the wrong hands.

[Obviously either ignoring or forgetting the fact that Lyra could see all potential schemes coming ahead off time]
Looks:
Creator
5866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind you... Boo!
Offline
Posted 2/26/11

Broken_X_Wing wrote:


IceCreamGoddes wrote:


Broken_X_Wing wrote:

Well he looked rather girly in his own right, but without some higer interference it's pretty much impossible for a guy to look like that. Especially if it's only the outer appearance that is feminine.


do you have any Lawmaster in mind??


will add him/her later...


ok ^^
Moderator
483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Far beyond your r...
Offline
Posted 2/28/11

IceCreamGoddes wrote:

Normal
Username: IceCreamGoddes
Name: Lyra
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Personality: a mystery
evt Powers/Weapons: Oracle
Bio: Lyra was born with the seers-ability, and was send to the citadel at a young age, because she knew things no one was supposed to know. Now, usually, when someone manifests a power like that, it does indeed mean that they have Lawmaster qualities, but this time around the suspicions proved to be false. Realising her worth however, the Lawmasters decided to keep watch of her, because her powers could be catastrophal when in the wrong hands.

[Obviously either ignoring or forgetting the fact that Lyra could see all potential schemes coming ahead off time]
Looks:


Maybe it be more convenient if I played Lyra in this case, as there are many dialogues
Creator
5866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind you... Boo!
Offline
Posted 2/28/11

RhythmBeatAndMelody wrote:


IceCreamGoddes wrote:

Normal
Username: IceCreamGoddes
Name: Lyra
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Personality: a mystery
evt Powers/Weapons: Oracle
Bio: Lyra was born with the seers-ability, and was send to the citadel at a young age, because she knew things no one was supposed to know. Now, usually, when someone manifests a power like that, it does indeed mean that they have Lawmaster qualities, but this time around the suspicions proved to be false. Realising her worth however, the Lawmasters decided to keep watch of her, because her powers could be catastrophal when in the wrong hands.

[Obviously either ignoring or forgetting the fact that Lyra could see all potential schemes coming ahead off time]
Looks:


Maybe it be more convenient if I played Lyra in this case, as there are many dialogues


Sure, but only during this mini-event...
Random Nobody
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Van Wert, Van Wer...
Offline
Posted 3/12/11 , edited 3/12/11
Lawmaster Character:
Username: andriodlove
Name: black
Age: 17
Gender: male
Personality: all we know is that he is dark and him and rose are a couple
Bio: no one knows
Looks:

Normal
Username: andriodlove
Name: rose
Age:16
Gender: female
Personality: very happy, bright, loveable,when everyone learns that shes with Black they think its a joke
Powers/Weapons: sword, that turns into a umbrela when not in use and when she turns into a cat it looks like a necklace
Bio: no one know
Looks:
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.