First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply what is your fav chinese food?
Creator
20865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❉飛輪海想入飛飛演唱會❉
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
wat is ur fav chinese food?
Member
16857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Cloud 9 with A...
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
too much different kinds of chinese food...i can't choose
Member
4902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / NYC [:
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
theres too many yummy chinese food. its really hard to choose from.
Member
7047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
umm, tht's a very good question, idk:D
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
Everything is good!!! Hmmm I'll go with fried aubergine which is awesome!
Member
4593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

itSz8MUi wrote:

theres too many yummy chinese food. its really hard to choose from.


yup.....it's true.....i like almost EVERYTHING.....
Member
4902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / NYC [:
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

Lit_Prince wrote:


itSz8MUi wrote:

theres too many yummy chinese food. its really hard to choose from.


yup.....it's true.....i like almost EVERYTHING.....


lols. same here. theres still alot of weird & new stuff that i hvnt tried befoh. so i really want to go and try it out.
Member
4593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

itSz8MUi wrote:


Lit_Prince wrote:


itSz8MUi wrote:

theres too many yummy chinese food. its really hard to choose from.


yup.....it's true.....i like almost EVERYTHING.....


lols. same here. theres still alot of weird & new stuff that i hvnt tried befoh. so i really want to go and try it out.


yah.....GAMBA-TEH~
Member
138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
I like all Chinese food ,but i like dumplings most
Member
7462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
I love any kind of mien, rou bao, & shu mai....oh yeah and Mongolian beef lol...I know this originated in Mongolia, but my local Chinese restaurant makes great Mongolian beef hehe...aww dang it I'm hungry now
Member
14073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
i can't choose but if i have too i will say shou mien
Posted 11/16/08 , edited 9/8/09
今天午餐的羊肉湯實在太贊了! XD
Member
3536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
Roast pig and roast duck!!
Posted 4/9/09
LOL Dumpling!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.