HOT guys who like anime
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F
Offline
Posted 2/11/11
I know theres gotta atleast be a hanful of hot men who like anime
Posted 2/11/11
XD im sure there are some out there lol but most of the time these hot guys that like anime started off as unattractive nerds when they were young lol
10481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/11
my boyfriend ^^

465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In this crazy wor...
Offline
Posted 2/11/11
who cares if they are hot or not, if they like anime they have a pretty good chance to date me ^.^
oh and if they live near by lol cant forget that
4033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/11/11
if there are some they probably liked Dragon Ball Z and dont even know it was anime xD
465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In this crazy wor...
Offline
Posted 2/11/11

xfancyxkiddx wrote:

my boyfriend ^^



your right!
he is cute ^.^
you guys look so good together
10481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/11

cuddles_snuggles wrote:


xfancyxkiddx wrote:

my boyfriend ^^



your right!
he is cute ^.^
you guys look so good together


this was taken like 2 or 3 yrs ago XD he has short hair now
465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In this crazy wor...
Offline
Posted 2/11/11 , edited 2/11/11

xfancyxkiddx wrote:


cuddles_snuggles wrote:


xfancyxkiddx wrote:

my boyfriend ^^



your right!
he is cute ^.^
you guys look so good together


this was taken like 2 or 3 yrs ago XD he has short hair now


how short?
by the way i love ur smile its so pretty ^.^
My teeth are way to big



1332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F
Offline
Posted 2/11/11
I'm a hot guys who like anime. ;D
10481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/11

cuddles_snuggles wrote:


xfancyxkiddx wrote:


cuddles_snuggles wrote:


xfancyxkiddx wrote:

my boyfriend ^^



your right!
he is cute ^.^
you guys look so good together


this was taken like 2 or 3 yrs ago XD he has short hair now


how short?
by the way i love ur smile its so pretty ^.^
My teeth are way to big







thats his hair now
and thank you ^^
nah you look pretty from your avi
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F
Offline
Posted 2/11/11
well find me one...the one i had turned out to only have 1 eyeball and hes on here lookin for women showin his only good one LMAO beware of darkphate...HOT GUYS ONLY
465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In this crazy wor...
Offline
Posted 2/11/11

xfancyxkiddx wrote:


cuddles_snuggles wrote:


xfancyxkiddx wrote:


cuddles_snuggles wrote:


xfancyxkiddx wrote:

my boyfriend ^^



your right!
he is cute ^.^
you guys look so good together


this was taken like 2 or 3 yrs ago XD he has short hair now


how short?
by the way i love ur smile its so pretty ^.^
My teeth are way to big







thats his hair now
and thank you ^^
nah you look pretty from your avi :D



actually i like this better :)
how long have you guys been together?
me and my boyfriend
are going to two years now ^.^
10481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/11









thats his hair now
and thank you ^^
nah you look pretty from your avi :D


actually i like this better :)
how long have you guys been together?
me and my boyfriend
are going to two years now ^.^


we just had our 3 yr in january =P
congrats on your 2 yr ;D
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 2/11/11
What a pointless thread. O___O
You want to see hot men that like anime? Browse the "post a picture of yourself" thread. I'm sure you'll find hot men there.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-9

Why bother asking? You looking to find a Cr boyfriend? O_o

~Locked

Edit:


tanna94 wrote:

well find me one...the one i had turned out to only have 1 eyeball and hes on here lookin for women showin his only good one LMAO beware of darkphate...HOT GUYS ONLY


I see what's going on now. Continue to harass darkphate and you will be banned. Consider this a public warning.
You must be logged in to post.