First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What do you think happens after the end of Sailor Moon Anime?
Member
161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Savannah
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
I always imagined Mamo finishing school in Tokyo close to Usagi. Usagi eventually (Lord willin') finish high school. then Mamo proposes. then some apocalyptic event happens that call upon the senshi again. and this time the world recognizes sailor moon and princess serenity for being a beacon of peace. somethin like that.
Member
16412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / M.I.A.
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
thats so simple MAmo chan and Usako will get married!!!!!of couse after they finished their school's stuffs..ehehehe
Member
3733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / US
Offline
Posted 1/13/08
WELL inthe last arc, mamo proposes 2 usagi, so the gt married, and have a kid, then earth will sleep for ~899 yrs til neoqueen appears!
Member
841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / NewYork
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
They get married and have babies, isn't that what should happen?
Member
7810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
We all know that Mamoru will marry Usagi, however I doubt it will be until after she finishes High School, he seems like that kind of guy. (Did Usagi ever even introduce Mamoru to her parents yet?)





Anyway the way I would picture the future of Sailor Moon to be who she is in the future is another bad villian will appear with another attempt to detroy the world or the human race or take over the galaxy . . . again But that enemy will be powerful enough that they will take over most of the world or at least have the world recognize their evil plot (Don't you every wonder: Why was it always Japan that the bad guys struck, I mean wouldn't it have made more sense to attack somewhere else if the Sailor Soldiers were always appearing in Japan, I dunno maybe it's just me) . Anyway I think the world will change somehow, you know, maybe get demolished or erased and Sailor Moon and the other Soldiers will have to reveal themselves and do some king of magical thingy to return the world to normal, but to protect from future evil and magical powers and to thank them for saving the world (Again)(The people of Earth) will regard Sailor Moon and the Soldiers as like Goddesses/Protectors of Earth and become her Followers The End I think that is at least close to the future of the Sailor Soldiers . . . and Mamoru
Member
161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Savannah
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
that's exactly what I was thinking, Sarah2929!
I mean, knowing Mamo he wouldn't just up and marry Usagi at 16..
some kind of apocalyptic event would prompt to take their place in human society as goddesses and the story goes onto the Black Moon events(assuming they do after Chibi-Usa went to the past to change the future. isn't that a paradox or something... )



Sarah2929 wrote:

We all know that Mamoru will marry Usagi, however I doubt it will be until after she finishes High School, he seems like that kind of guy. (Did Usagi ever even introduce Mamoru to her parents yet?)





Anyway the way I would picture the future of Sailor Moon to be who she is in the future is another bad villian will appear with another attempt to detroy the world or the human race or take over the galaxy . . . again But that enemy will be powerful enough that they will take over most of the world or at least have the world recognize their evil plot (Don't you every wonder: Why was it always Japan that the bad guys struck, I mean wouldn't it have made more sense to attack somewhere else if the Sailor Soldiers were always appearing in Japan, I dunno maybe it's just me) . Anyway I think the world will change somehow, you know, maybe get demolished or erased and Sailor Moon and the other Soldiers will have to reveal themselves and do some king of magical thingy to return the world to normal, but to protect from future evil and magical powers and to thank them for saving the world (Again)(The people of Earth) will regard Sailor Moon and the Soldiers as like Goddesses/Protectors of Earth and become her Followers The End I think that is at least close to the future of the Sailor Soldiers . . . and Mamoru


Member
2422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Manila, Phil.
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
For me,if you look the unique/manga of sailormoon,you'll see what sailor moon and others happens!...in manga you'll see eternal sailor moon that her wings is so big and her sceptre turn to cresent moon and on the top of it,you'll see a shining crystal...for the soldiers,they turn to be eternals!....This eternal senshis are super strong!...as sailor moon level ups this senshis are not leveling up bcuz of their super powers!!....if naoko continous the story,it will be 5 more!!!...as i have said,in 3 series thier not leveling up!!...like this:





You see!!....there are 2 series that they level up!!!...like this:

Member
111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / US of A- bay bay ha
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
I think a sailor earth is gonna come out of no where.. i mean really or like a sailro sun... ha even in the sun is a star not a planit.. hmmm OR like sailor astriod belt ha tht would be funny
Member
2299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
Well, i think they are going to have to fight a whole new evil beings. And something going to happen to the senshi... like some dies or something. I'm writing what happens after this, so i have a pretty good idea. But, all in all, Mamo-chan and Usagi are... i mean will get married. Chibi-usa will go back to the past, The inner senshi all get boyfriends. Haruka should become a racer and follow her dreams, samw with Michiru. Setsuna should become a what are they calle, the people who look at the stars and all. she should become on of those. Hotura should make more friends. They all get jobs... and move on to the future. Oh and Michiru and Haruka should get married too, hehe and have kids... yep, and all their kids from the future should come back with Chibi-usa when she comes to visit... ok, enough with this. That's my idea. hehe.
Member
7076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

amie4eva wrote:

Well, i think they are going to have to fight a whole new evil beings. And something going to happen to the senshi... like some dies or something. I'm writing what happens after this, so i have a pretty good idea. But, all in all, Mamo-chan and Usagi are... i mean will get married. Chibi-usa will go back to the past, The inner senshi all get boyfriends. Haruka should become a racer and follow her dreams, samw with Michiru. Setsuna should become a what are they calle, the people who look at the stars and all. she should become on of those. Hotura should make more friends. They all get jobs... and move on to the future. Oh and Michiru and Haruka should get married too, hehe and have kids... yep, and all their kids from the future should come back with Chibi-usa when she comes to visit... ok, enough with this. That's my idea. hehe.


Thats a good idea :)

Member
1067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Queen City of the...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
I think the ending would be...
4 years after, Usagi would be married to Mamo-chan, then during the span of 4 years, Usako would still be protecting the world, but the world would only know about the real identity of Sailor Moon when the world would be in a great catastrophe and she would use all her powers and become Quenn Serenity... Then the world would see their real protector and swear loyalty to the Queen. Crystal Tokyo would then be born. They would have chibi-usa and then follow the plot of the black moon arc.
Member
3526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a honeysuck...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
I have seen it (In Japanese) The last thing is Serena (Usagi) Asking Mamoru (Darien) If he loves her. "Yes of course!'' "no, really..." "I really do, Usagi!!!" Then they kiss.

THE END!
Moderator
11460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Austin, Texas
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

Najika4 wrote:

I have seen it (In Japanese) The last thing is Serena (Usagi) Asking Mamoru (Darien) If he loves her. "Yes of course!'' "no, really..." "I really do, Usagi!!!" Then they kiss.

THE END!


Right after that, she dismiss everyone by introducing herself again:

"Hi, I'm Usagi Tsukino, I'm 16 and this is the end".
Member
3290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / everywhere
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
well, from info ive gather though the manga and anime i think Usagi and Mamoru finish school, waaay later Usagi becomes Neo Queen Serenity then they get married and soon after they have Chibiusa and eventually she takes over rule with her court of the Amazon Quartet =) hapy ending for everyone!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.