Filling "The Void"
3521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / New York City~
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
Dont you ever feel like you HAVE to do something yet you don't need to do anything, but there is still that feeling there.. so you feel like you should just do something to fill that void...

in trying to fill that void i talk to my friends and just try to make them laugh.. maybe talk to them about personal things or just tell them how bored i am.. sometimes i even talk to them about this subject lol...
29505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
I'm not completely sure what your saying but sometimes for example when I accidentally bump into the wall with my left shoulder, I have to do the same to my right shoulder. O.o Its weird, but somehow it just doesn't feel right and so I risk looking like a complete idiot and bump into the wall with my right shoulder just to make things even. I'm not sure but I think I just want both sides of my body to feel the same. o.o Other times, I sit close to my friends so I can talk to them, when we're given time to finish homework, I mostly say "Well, this is awkward. Lets talk about something!" The awkward silence is just too much...
1987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere.
Offline
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 4/18/08
I start writing or singing. Anything random, or I just grab my friends and start bothering them.

Silly kiddy, trix are for rabbits!
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore's Natio...
Offline
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 4/18/08
I get a hug from a girl or preferably my girlfriend. Hugs really help
SamMan 
3821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Bothell, WA, USA
Offline
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 4/18/08
Friend and here.
3788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / from east africa-...
Offline
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 4/18/08

anime_otaku-nerd wrote:

I'm not completely sure what your saying but sometimes for example when I accidentally bump into the wall with my left shoulder, I have to do the same to my right shoulder. O.o Its weird, but somehow it just doesn't feel right and so I risk looking like a complete idiot and bump into the wall with my right shoulder just to make things even. I'm not sure but I think I just want both sides of my body to feel the same. o.o Other times, I sit close to my friends so I can talk to them, when we're given time to finish homework, I mostly say "Well, this is awkward. Lets talk about something!" The awkward silence is just too much...


lol, that's so funny. but i know were your coming from because i'm like that too. if this hand gets a punch, why not the other hand? lol.

1871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 4/18/08
huh? i'm sorry, i really don't understand this -___-
4512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / SMILY♥LAND
Offline
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 4/18/08
Yes, I do. I ignore the void.
6858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 4/18/08
Duplicate?
What do you do when you're bored.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=8070&pg=0

~reported on the off chance.

I guess I think that because I can't quite get a grip on the void you mention.
1185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 4/18/08

aminasahra wrote:


anime_otaku-nerd wrote:

I'm not completely sure what your saying but sometimes for example when I accidentally bump into the wall with my left shoulder, I have to do the same to my right shoulder. O.o Its weird, but somehow it just doesn't feel right and so I risk looking like a complete idiot and bump into the wall with my right shoulder just to make things even. I'm not sure but I think I just want both sides of my body to feel the same. o.o Other times, I sit close to my friends so I can talk to them, when we're given time to finish homework, I mostly say "Well, this is awkward. Lets talk about something!" The awkward silence is just too much...


lol, that's so funny. but i know were your coming from because i'm like that too. if this hand gets a punch, why not the other hand? lol.



That almost sounds like a minor case of OCD.
This thread should be clarified however.
2160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / somewhere with in...
Offline
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 4/18/08
ehh.. i have that sometimes, but its not that theres nothing to be done.. mostly duzi WANT to do something that im procrastinating on, then the feeling gets so overwhelming that i hafta do watever i wanted to do.. its like my motivator ^^
1902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / most likely in bed.
Offline
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 4/18/08
What void?
3788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / from east africa-...
Offline
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 4/18/08

cleaverboy wrote:


aminasahra wrote:


anime_otaku-nerd wrote:

I'm not completely sure what your saying but sometimes for example when I accidentally bump into the wall with my left shoulder, I have to do the same to my right shoulder. O.o Its weird, but somehow it just doesn't feel right and so I risk looking like a complete idiot and bump into the wall with my right shoulder just to make things even. I'm not sure but I think I just want both sides of my body to feel the same. o.o Other times, I sit close to my friends so I can talk to them, when we're given time to finish homework, I mostly say "Well, this is awkward. Lets talk about something!" The awkward silence is just too much...


lol, that's so funny. but i know were your coming from because i'm like that too. if this hand gets a punch, why not the other hand? lol.



That almost sounds like a minor case of OCD.
This thread should be clarified however.


not really because i was like that when i was little not anymore. plus this syndrome is people who are obsessed to do some rituals to feel better, i did that for fun.

28673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 4/18/08

blazeupe wrote:

Dont you ever feel like you HAVE to do something yet you don't need to do anything, but there is still that feeling there.. so you feel like you should just do something to fill that void...

in trying to fill that void i talk to my friends and just try to make them laugh.. maybe talk to them about personal things or just tell them how bored i am.. sometimes i even talk to them about this subject lol...

Please use the forum search at the top of the page before making new threads to make sure someone else hasn't already made it or something similar, thanks! If you need more info on how to search look at #2 on this post: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=55281#5646375

What do you do when you're bored?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=8070&pg=0
You must be logged in to post.