First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ☆ Character Creation ☆
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11 , edited 2/21/11


Accepted!~
Graphic Mod
21431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hiding behind you...
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

-Airi wrote:


iLollii wrote:

Username:iLollii
Character Name: Kurai
Race: Magic User/ Elf
Age: 14
Personality: Calm, kind,
Biography: lives in a calm enviroment and a comfty home where it snows lightly
Abilities: Uses Ice and other Magics, uses daggers and throwing projectiles
Position: ruler of the skies
Appearance:

What class/es will you attend?:
- Weapon Training
- Magic


Accepted!~ You can start RP-ing now


will do~
Citizen
18928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/28/11 , edited 2/28/11
Username: Bestkill

Character Name: Daisuke Hachibana (Prefers to be called Dai)

Race: Weredragon

Age: 128 (looks 17)

Personality: Social, Blunt, Mysterious, Commando

Biography: Born as a Weredragon and inherent with the ability to bend space and time. Daisuke had it pretty much easy most of his life. Until one fated night where his clan was wiped out entirely, Dai was forced out his comfortable little shell to experience the cruelties of the world. He has been searching for the killers of his clan ever since, though he suspects that there is much more to this than meets the eye. After fifty years of searching, he enrolled in the academy when he heard of a clue hinting to the killers of his clan.

Abilities: Controls space and time. Some examples are stopping time and moving within that space, creating a teleportation like effect to others. Or bending space around a person or object to make the gravity extremely heavy etc. etc.

Position: Ruler of Time and Space

What class/es will you attend: Sports, Melee, Magic, Weapon Training, and Music

Appearance:
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/1/11


Accepted!~ Start RP-ing whereever you like :3
Posted 3/3/11 , edited 3/3/11
Username:Lilysings
Character Name:Alex
Race: Angel
Age:looks 15 [real age unknown]
Personality:Nice,kinda,gental, can get mad
Biography:He is a kind man that takes care of the earth, but that all ended when electricity came he is pretty made right now. So you don't really want to be around him.
Abilities: Earth, air, water, fire
Position: ((Chose from above)) Rule of the earth
What class/es will you attend?:Magic, music , art
Appearance:

Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/3/11

Lilysings wrote:

Username:Lilysings
Character Name:Alex
Race: Angel
Age:looks 15 [real age unknown]
Personality:Nice,kinda,gental, can get mad
Biography:He is a kind man that takes care of the earth, but that all ended when electricity came he is pretty made right now. So you don't really want to be around him.
Abilities: Earth, air, water, fire
Position: ((Chose from above)) Rule of the earth
What class/es will you attend?:Magic, music , art
Appearance:



Accepted!~ Start Rping :3
Citizen
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 3/3/11 , edited 3/3/11
Username:shadwcw4
Character Name:hayato
Race: (Anything goes for now)enhance human
Age:looks 9
Personality:calm ,straightforward, can be insane
Biography:a child who new nothing of love or attachment,he grew up trying to understand why he was alone. over the years he was able to come to an understanding: no cared because he wasnt important.so his answer was simple.:make them pay.how? well since he couldnt understand why he was a small adorable kid no one wanted he would use it for it good. for...lowering peoples defense.as he gained more to his name from preying on the foolish,he realized he had more power then even he though. with the tail know as the "dragoon' he could transform into almost anything.and the runes on hi bck allowed special time base abilities.with it he decided it was time to go a learn about his.....power.
Abilities: time base and trasformation.
Position: ((Chose from above)) otherwise right None: time guardian
What class/es will you attend?: ((Choose from above)),melee, magic,music,sports.
Appearance: ((Picture in spoiler))
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/11

shadowcw4 wrote:

Username:shadwcw4
Character Name:hayato
Race: (Anything goes for now)enhance human
Age:looks 9
Personality:calm ,straightforward, can be insane
Biography:a child who new nothing of love or attachment,he grew up trying to understand why he was alone. over the years he was able to come to an understanding: no cared because he wasnt important.so his answer was simple.:make them pay.how? well since he couldnt understand why he was a small adorable kid no one wanted he would use it for it good. for...lowering peoples defense.as he gained more to his name from preying on the foolish,he realized he had more power then even he though. with the tail know as the "dragoon' he could transform into almost anything.and the runes on hi bck allowed special time base abilities.with it he decided it was time to go a learn about his.....power.
Abilities: time base and trasformation.
Position: ((Chose from above)) otherwise right None: time guardian
What class/es will you attend?: ((Choose from above)),melee, magic,music,sports.
Appearance: ((Picture in spoiler))


Accepted~
2718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in your mind O.o
Offline
Posted 3/8/11 , edited 3/8/11
Username:noirchien
Character Name:Okami
Race:wolf demon
Age:17
Personality:shy at times but bold the rest of the time,if you say something bad about here she gets very angry but other than that she is an all around nice girl
Biography:-none-
Abilities:fire manipulation, and illusions
Position:none
What class/es will you attend?: weapon training,music
Appearance:
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/8/11

noirchien wrote:

Username:noirchien
Character Name:Okami
Race:wolf demon
Age:17
Personality:shy at times but bold the rest of the time,if you say something bad about here she gets very angry but other than that she is an all around nice girl
Biography:-none-
Abilities:fire manipulation, and illusions
Position:none
What class/es will you attend?: weapon training,music
Appearance:


Accepted! Sorry for the lateness, feel free to start RP-ing
RP/Game Manager
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/12/11 , edited 3/12/11
Username: cardcaptor67
Character Name: Yumiko
Race: (Anything goes for now) Demon
Age: 15
Personality: Fun, Happy, Humourus, Serious, Naughty, Prankster, others..
Biography: --
Abilities: Control Darkness and Wind.
Position: ((Chose from above)) Wind (Storm) Guardian
What class/es will you attend?: ((Choose from above)) Magic, Melee, Art
Appearance: ((Picture in spoiler))


--
Username:cardcaptor67
Character Name: Jun
Race: (Anything goes for now) Demon
Age: 16
Personality: Easy to Annoy, Insane, Violent, Calm, get mad easely..others..
Biography: Wen he was younger he was feared by most people because of his ability wich hurt everyone wen they tried to get near him but only a few succeeds to get closer to him..
Abilities: Vector Change (description bellow)

Position: ((Chose from above)) Hell guardian
What class/es will you attend?: ((Choose from above)) Melee,Sport
Appearance: ((Picture in spoiler))
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/13/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:

Username: cardcaptor67
Character Name: Yumiko
Race: (Anything goes for now) Demon
Age: 15
Personality: Fun, Happy, Humourus, Serious, Naughty, Prankster, others..
Biography: --
Abilities: Control Darkness and Wind.
Position: ((Chose from above)) Wind (Storm) Guardian
What class/es will you attend?: ((Choose from above)) Magic, Melee, Art
Appearance: ((Picture in spoiler))


--
Username:cardcaptor67
Character Name: Jun
Race: (Anything goes for now) Demon
Age: 16
Personality: Easy to Annoy, Insane, Violent, Calm, get mad easely..others..
Biography: Wen he was younger he was feared by most people because of his ability wich hurt everyone wen they tried to get near him but only a few succeeds to get closer to him..
Abilities: Vector Change (description bellow)

Position: ((Chose from above)) Hell guardian
What class/es will you attend?: ((Choose from above)) Melee,Sport
Appearance: ((Picture in spoiler))


Accepted!~ Start Rping now please~
Citizen
3406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Argentina
Offline
Posted 3/22/11
Username: Kardia_antares

Character Name: Dargor

Race: Hybrid (half dragon, half human)

Age: 243 (looks 23)

Personality: Emotional, gets easily angered and excited. He is competitive and constantly wants to improve his abilities, always looking for someone better than him to fight, learn and train, a little bit arrogant and really proud.

Biography: Son of a dragon male and a human female, born in the city, but abducted at the age of 3 by his father who raised him in Hell. Time to time Dargor escaped to see her mother, as he glared at her from the shadows, tears fall from his eyes for not being able to be with her. Dargor's father was strict but just. he taught the boy everything he knows, how to travel trough realms and instructed him in the use of magic and in melee combat. Dargor is an honorable man, just as his father, loving and tender as his mother. One day he went to see his mother, but did not find her, he looked everywhere, follow the trail she left behind and found her death by the hands of an undead. His anger was absolut, he blamed himself for not being there for her, but swore that he will do everything in his power to stop the war. He feels now that his duty as one of the Fire Guardians is to protect Eupherium from any enemies that shows.

Abilities: travel trough realms, fly, expert in melee combat, weapon specialist (sword, longbow, throwing), ambidextrous, summons fire creatures (at his current level he can summon a phoenix -large-, up to 3 hellhounds -medium-, up to 5 demons -small-, and a fire elemental -huge- He can only summon1 creature per day), creates and manipulates fire at will, uses magic: -Spells: Flaming sphere (Creates rolling ball of fire), Summon swarm (Summons swarm of bats), Cure moderate wounds, Wind wall (Deflects arrows, smaller creatures, and gases), Fire Storm (the whole area is shot through with sheets of roaring flame. The raging flames do not harm natural vegetation nor ground), Flame Strike (produces a vertical column of divine fire roaring downward)

Position: Fire Guardian

What class/es will you attend?: Magic, Melee (he will attend as he pleases, his arrogance makes him think he does not need classes but he goes so he can meet people to train with)

Appearance:



Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/22/11

kardia_antares wrote:

Username: Kardia_antares

Character Name: Dargor

Race: Hybrid (half dragon, half human)

Age: 243 (looks 23)

Personality: Emotional, gets easily angered and excited. He is competitive and constantly wants to improve his abilities, always looking for someone better than him to fight, learn and train, a little bit arrogant and really proud.

Biography: Son of a dragon male and a human female, born in the city, but abducted at the age of 3 by his father who raised him in Hell. Time to time Dargor escaped to see her mother, as he glared at her from the shadows, tears fall from his eyes for not being able to be with her. Dargor's father was strict but just. he taught the boy everything he knows, how to travel trough realms and instructed him in the use of magic and in melee combat. Dargor is an honorable man, just as his father, loving and tender as his mother. One day he went to see his mother, but did not find her, he looked everywhere, follow the trail she left behind and found her death by the hands of an undead. His anger was absolut, he blamed himself for not being there for her, but swore that he will do everything in his power to stop the war. He feels now that his duty as one of the Fire Guardians is to protect Eupherium from any enemies that shows.

Abilities: travel trough realms, fly, expert in melee combat, weapon specialist (sword, longbow, throwing), ambidextrous, summons fire creatures (at his current level he can summon a phoenix -large-, up to 3 hellhounds -medium-, up to 5 demons -small-, and a fire elemental -huge- He can only summon1 creature per day), creates and manipulates fire at will, uses magic: -Spells: Flaming sphere (Creates rolling ball of fire), Summon swarm (Summons swarm of bats), Cure moderate wounds, Wind wall (Deflects arrows, smaller creatures, and gases), Fire Storm (the whole area is shot through with sheets of roaring flame. The raging flames do not harm natural vegetation nor ground), Flame Strike (produces a vertical column of divine fire roaring downward)

Position: Fire Guardian

What class/es will you attend?: Magic, Melee (he will attend as he pleases, his arrogance makes him think he does not need classes but he goes so he can meet people to train with)

Appearance:





Approved! Start RP-ing where ever you want :3
Citizen
2760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/14/11 , edited 4/14/11
Username: Kristi-Chan
Character Name: Jinta
Race: (Anything goes for now) Human ?
Age: 14
Personality: Calm , easy going
Biography: Jinta is a easy going girl , who likes to do whatever she wants ( that is why she gets low grades ) but Jinta can be really nice sometimes.
Abilities: Healing , Sharp arrows with those wind magic on the tip.
Position: ((Chose from above)) Sky guardian
What class/es will you attend?: ((Choose from above)) Weapon Training
Magic
Art
Appearance: ((Picture in spoiler))
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.