First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ❤ Melee Class ❤
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

-Airi wrote:

"Which ever one you want, both is fine too. Here's the deal. If you can beat me then I'll teach you the strongest defense skill I know immediately, if not I'll teach you from the simplest." Scarlet said with a mischievious smile.


Alright
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"Which ever one you want, both is fine too. Here's the deal. If you can beat me then I'll teach you the strongest defense skill I know immediately, if not I'll teach you from the simplest." Scarlet said with a mischievious smile.


Alright


"I'll let you make the first move," Scarlet said in a challenging tone.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

-Airi wrote:

"I'll let you make the first move," Scarlet said in a challenging tone.


He nodded, transforming into his tiger form with his arrows on his back using his tail to load the bow and shoot the arrows. They had lightning embedded in them
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"I'll let you make the first move," Scarlet said in a challenging tone.


He nodded, transforming into his tiger form with his arrows on his back using his tail to load the bow and shoot the arrows. They had lightning embedded in them


Swiftly dodging the array of arrows, Scarlet noted down that Geki should be much better at melee attacks rather than ranged attacks.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

-Airi wrote:

Swiftly dodging the array of arrows, Scarlet noted down that Geki should be much better at melee attacks rather than ranged attacks.


He transformed back and used his lightning element to create a column going straight for her
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

Swiftly dodging the array of arrows, Scarlet noted down that Geki should be much better at melee attacks rather than ranged attacks.


He transformed back and used his lightning element to create a column going straight for her


Fire erupted from Scarlet, then meeting the lightning which came towards her. She tried to stay on the defense as long as possible in order to see Geki's real power. "You're gonna need to put more effort in!" she shouted.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

-Airi wrote:

Fire erupted from Scarlet, then meeting the lightning which came towards her. She tried to stay on the defense as long as possible in order to see Geki's real power. "You're gonna need to put more effort in!" she shouted.


He sent the lightning straight towards the sky, creating a thunderstorm. The wind rushed in as well with the downpouring rain seizing the fire in its place. Now with just the single motion of his hands he made the real lightning from above them come down and strike with all its might
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

Fire erupted from Scarlet, then meeting the lightning which came towards her. She tried to stay on the defense as long as possible in order to see Geki's real power. "You're gonna need to put more effort in!" she shouted.


He sent the lightning straight towards the sky, creating a thunderstorm. The wind rushed in as well with the downpouring rain seizing the fire in its place. Now with just the single motion of his hands he made the real lightning from above them come down and strike with all its might


Slightly amused, Scarlet smiled before quickly evading the lightning strike. A spark touched her causing a small sting. "Heh." A firey aura began to envelop her, the raindrops turned to steam right before they hit her. "This is where the fun begins," Scarlet shouted. The aura began to take the shape of a phoenix and within seconds, it soared straight towards Geki.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

-Airi wrote:

Slightly amused, Scarlet smiled before quickly evading the lightning strike. A spark touched her causing a small sting. "Heh." A firey aura began to envelop her, the raindrops turned to steam right before they hit her. "This is where the fun begins," Scarlet shouted. The aura began to take the shape of a phoenix and within seconds, it soared straight towards Geki.


With the rain pouring harder, he transformed back into his tiger form embedded lightning within his hands and took the phoenix head on
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

Slightly amused, Scarlet smiled before quickly evading the lightning strike. A spark touched her causing a small sting. "Heh." A firey aura began to envelop her, the raindrops turned to steam right before they hit her. "This is where the fun begins," Scarlet shouted. The aura began to take the shape of a phoenix and within seconds, it soared straight towards Geki.


With the rain pouring harder, he transformed back into his tiger form embedded lightning within his hands and took the phoenix head on


Unfazed by the rain, the phoenix blazed towards Geki scorching everything in its path.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

-Airi wrote:

Unfazed by the rain, the phoenix blazed towards Geki scorching everything in its path.


Even though he was hit by the phoenix head on, he still got up and continues to send lightning towards her
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

Unfazed by the rain, the phoenix blazed towards Geki scorching everything in its path.


Even though he was hit by the phoenix head on, he still got up and continues to send lightning towards her


Scarlet felt his determination and decided he was strong enough to learn that technique straight on. Drawing the sword on her belt she sonic stepped in front of Geki and pointed the tip in front of his nose. "My win?"
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

-Airi wrote:

Scarlet felt his determination and decided he was strong enough to learn that technique straight on. Drawing the sword on her belt she sonic stepped in front of Geki and pointed the tip in front of his nose. "My win?"


He transformed back knowing that he had to accept the loss, Its your win
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

Scarlet felt his determination and decided he was strong enough to learn that technique straight on. Drawing the sword on her belt she sonic stepped in front of Geki and pointed the tip in front of his nose. "My win?"


He transformed back knowing that he had to accept the loss, Its your win


"Nice fight kid, you are quite strong." Scarlet said offering him a handshake, "I decided to teach you one of the stronger techniques even though you lost. You proved your strength to me."
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

-Airi wrote:

"Nice fight kid, you are quite strong." Scarlet said offering him a handshake, "I decided to teach you one of the stronger techniques even though you lost. You proved your strength to me."


He nodded starting to feel the effects of taking on that phoenix head on
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.