First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ❤ Melee Class ❤
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"Nice fight kid, you are quite strong." Scarlet said offering him a handshake, "I decided to teach you one of the stronger techniques even though you lost. You proved your strength to me."


He nodded starting to feel the effects of taking on that phoenix head on


"Here," Scarlet said as she waved her hand in front of Geki's face, removing the after effects. "Tell me when you're okay to get started."
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

-Airi wrote:

"Here," Scarlet said as she waved her hand in front of Geki's face, removing the after effects. "Tell me when you're okay to get started."


I'm fine to start now
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"Here," Scarlet said as she waved her hand in front of Geki's face, removing the after effects. "Tell me when you're okay to get started."


I'm fine to start now


"Alright then, listen closely. What I'm going to teach you is a defense and offense technique fused into one." Scarlet said a little more seriously.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

-Airi wrote:

"Alright then, listen closely. What I'm going to teach you is a defense and offense technique fused into one." Scarlet said a little more seriously.


He nodded
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"Alright then, listen closely. What I'm going to teach you is a defense and offense technique fused into one." Scarlet said a little more seriously.


He nodded


"It's called...Electrico Circuito."

[[Wow I am surprised at the lameness of my brain XD]]
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

-Airi wrote:

"It's called...Electrico Circuito."

[[Wow I am surprised at the lameness of my brain XD]]


Alright, what exactly does it do

[[trust me i probably couldn't come up with anything better =)]]
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"It's called...Electrico Circuito."

[[Wow I am surprised at the lameness of my brain XD]]


Alright, what exactly does it do

[[trust me i probably couldn't come up with anything better =)]]


"Once your enemy steps within the area where it's active, they're get eletrocuted. Like the name says. You can use your arrows to form the origin points of power," Scarlet said. She quickly pulled out 5 throwing knives, threw them at the floor forming a pentagon then lightning sparks began forming a spider web like net. "Once you can control it, no-one will even notice its there."
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

-Airi wrote:

"Once your enemy steps within the area where it's active, they're get eletrocuted. Like the name says. You can use your arrows to form the origin points of power," Scarlet said. She quickly pulled out 5 throwing knives, threw them at the floor forming a pentagon then lightning sparks began forming a spider web like net. "Once you can control it, no-one will even notice its there."


I see
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"Once your enemy steps within the area where it's active, they're get eletrocuted. Like the name says. You can use your arrows to form the origin points of power," Scarlet said. She quickly pulled out 5 throwing knives, threw them at the floor forming a pentagon then lightning sparks began forming a spider web like net. "Once you can control it, no-one will even notice its there."


I see


"Go on, try it."
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

-Airi wrote:

"Go on, try it."


Alright, he says while taking out five of his arrows fused with lightning and aiming them towards the ground, they however did not form a complete web under his feet, two of he arrows did while the other three did not,
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"Go on, try it."


Alright, he says while taking out five of his arrows fused with lightning and aiming them towards the ground, they however did not form a complete web under his feet, two of he arrows did while the other three did not,


"Hmm...try focusing a little more."
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

-Airi wrote:

"Hmm...try focusing a little more."


He tries again with more success than the last time and keeps on going
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"Hmm...try focusing a little more."


He tries again with more success than the last time and keeps on going


"Good, keep on trying, put more power into it."
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

-Airi wrote:

"Good, keep on trying, put more power into it."


He did as was told putting more strength and power into the lightning
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"Good, keep on trying, put more power into it."


He did as was told putting more strength and power into the lightning


Watching, Scarlet decided that he would need a lot more training and practise. "Okay stop there. Take hold of one arrow and concentrate on sending out the lightning from there."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.