Keeping track of forum topic posts
Posted 2/15/11
So either i'm missing something really obvious or i'm just... dumb... But is there a way to easily track the posts you've posted in the forums, if you catch my drift? i've been looking around and didn't find everything and it's easy to lose the topic i'm at or where/what page I was at to see other comments. Thanks in advance.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 2/16/11

Escrep wrote:

So either i'm missing something really obvious or i'm just... dumb... But is there a way to easily track the posts you've posted in the forums, if you catch my drift? i've been looking around and didn't find everything and it's easy to lose the topic i'm at or where/what page I was at to see other comments. Thanks in advance.


You use the advance search.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/search?adv=1&o=p&q=&creator=Escrep

You can also use it to check what user made which threads.
Posted 2/16/11

Kippu wrote:


Escrep wrote:

So either i'm missing something really obvious or i'm just... dumb... But is there a way to easily track the posts you've posted in the forums, if you catch my drift? i've been looking around and didn't find everything and it's easy to lose the topic i'm at or where/what page I was at to see other comments. Thanks in advance.


You use the advance search.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/search?adv=1&o=p&q=&creator=Escrep

You can also use it to check what user made which threads.


Aha! Thank you my obese teddy bear friend for the 101 lesson! I appreciate it.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 2/16/11

Escrep wrote:

Aha! Thank you my obese teddy bear friend for the 101 lesson! I appreciate it.


^
No problem. PM me if you need any help regarding the forums.
You must be logged in to post.