First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Fire Country Hidden Leaf Village
Kage
133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hawthorne
Offline
Posted 5/9/11
-Kosuke helped the girl up

"If your sure, my name is Kosuke,"
Genin
601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mt.Morris, Michigan
Offline
Posted 5/10/11
-Mitsune smiled a little as she regained her composure and made sure that she could stand on her own.-

"Nice to meet you Kosuke, I'm Mitsune."

She looked at Kosuke puzzled though.

"You aren't new to the village are you? I haven't seen you around here before."
Kage
133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hawthorne
Offline
Posted 5/10/11
"I've been here before, I'm just the invisilbe type,"

-Kosuke stood up straight
Genin
601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mt.Morris, Michigan
Offline
Posted 5/11/11
"Oh that explains it."

-Mitsune noticed Kosuke stand up staighter and laughed and patted his back-

"No need to be all nervous! Not like I'm the assasain type ya know?"
Kage
133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hawthorne
Offline
Posted 5/12/11
-Kosuke looked at her and smiled a bit

"Yeah,"

-he started walking

"I'm gonng grab a bite to eat, want to come with,"

- he looked at Mitsune
Genin
601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mt.Morris, Michigan
Offline
Posted 5/13/11
Mitsune smiled with a small nod. "Sure, why not?"
She caught up with Kosuke easily keeping her pace level with his.
Kage
133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hawthorne
Offline
Posted 5/15/11
-Kosuke led her to Ichiraku Ramen

"This place's food is great,"

-he sat down and order a bowl of ramen
Kage
133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hawthorne
Offline
Posted 5/20/11
-Kosuke walks by Ichiraku Ramen and sees the image of him and Mitsune eating there

"...................,"

-a boy and gril walk up

???: "Bad memory...Kosuke-sama,"

-Kosuke smiled

Kosuke: "Just a memory, hello there Ayumu, Miyumi,"

Miyumi: "Hello Sempai, it's been a while,"

Ayumu: "Lord Mizukage asked us ta help you out,"

Kosuke: "..........thank you,"
Kage
5065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/11 , edited 5/26/11
-In an instant a massive fleet of blimps,small tanks,turrets that when cranked shoot out kunai with exploding tags (The blimps have the same thing and can also just drop bombs) and catapults appear at the perimeter of the leaf then on of the water clones goes to tell the Hokage that the akatsuki might attack the leaf and not the mist. After his explanation the leaf begins its evacuation plan.
Genin
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Offline
Posted 5/26/11
Kei arrives in the leaf village to find that the citizens are evacuating.

"what's going on?" Kei ask while hiding in the forest near the village.
Kage
5065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/11
-Yukimora's clones approach kei.

"the akatsuki might attack the leaf".
Genin
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Offline
Posted 5/26/11
Kei turns aroud to see the clone.

"not to be rude stranger, but I'm not interested in you silly war. I'm just looking for a fight, so why don't you run along you fake, and send me your original."

Kei draws his katana.

Kage
4484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hawthorne CA
Offline
Posted 5/26/11
-A puff of smoke booms behind Kei as the Tsuchikage apeears with his elemental katana drawn-

Kumo: "if it's a fight u want, its a fight u'll get akatski skum!"

-behind kumo, a tunnel slowly raises from the ground as the Earth Shinobi's pour out of it, slowly surrounding their Tsuchikage-
Genin
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Offline
Posted 5/26/11
"ha you think i'm akatsuki. You are an old fool."

Kei laughs as his chakra build forming three tails.

"but if you're willing to fight I can give you what you want."
Kage
4484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hawthorne CA
Offline
Posted 5/26/11
"hmph, i may be old but thatz wat gives us geezers advantage over the youth"

-Kumo clamps his hands together as giant barks of wood break from the ground and aimed @ Kei-

"everyone get back! a Jinchuriki is a dangerous opponent but familiar to me. If u wish to help, evac the village, i don't want innocents hurt on my account!"

"Ninjas: YES SIR!"

-in an instant they all spread out throughout the village-

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.