Do You Believe in UFO?
811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Hangout with Gaara
Offline
Posted 2/16/11
Do you think UFO are real? Do you believe in them? Have you seen a UFO?


http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/The_Paranormal_Phenomena


wwe
128556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / where all my drea...
Offline
Posted 2/16/11 , edited 2/16/11
i think there real we cant be the only life on this planet and space is just to big there got to be other life on the other planet
6245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 2/16/11
yes...
reptilians
they are among us!
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / F / Purgatory
Offline
Posted 2/16/11
Never seen any but i believe it's a possibility they exist. Thousands of people
who claimed to have seen UFOs couldn't be wrong. Especially when
so many people have described almost similar accounts. And who knows
what the government is hiding! lol
Posted 2/16/11
I'm a realist. I see things as they are, not as I want them to be (sadly). I have seen two UFO's in my lifetime. That is to say, I've seen two flying objects that I cannot, taking into account the laws of physics, identify. Whether they are of alien origin (not of this planet) or not of this dimension, I cannot say. I doubt that they are something we (human beings of this reality) managed to put to together, though.

I saw one of them when I was drunk and one when I was stone cold sober, so.... you make the call.
56504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 2/16/11
No, I don't think that UFOs exist, or at least they don't exist in the conspiracy sense. After all, if there IS some sort of government conspiracy to cover up evidence of UFOs, then the government does a MUCH better job at covering up UFOs than they are at running their countries! (paraphrased from Stephen Hawking, I think)

On the other hand, I most certainly believe that extraterrestrial life exists elsewhere in the universe. Statistically speaking, if we were able to spontaneously exist, then life should be able to spontaneously exist elsewhere in such a large universe. Now, whether or not we will ever be able to interact with each other or not is a different question altogether. There is actually a theory out there which claims that all sentient life that appears in the universe destroys itself before it is able to discover other life forms out there (either by self-destructive war, or by consuming all available resources to power the technology necessary for this.

There is also the fact that the very laws of physics seem to be ACTIVELY preventing any information from traveling faster than the speed of light - thus making it impossible to travel the gaps between the stars in a reasonable time frame.
Posted 2/16/11
I believe they need to stay the hell away from my supply of toilet paper and pop corn! I can believe in Aliens, but I don't believe they are walking among us or anything. If they are i'd expect them to try and pew-pew us already. Sure beats another day of watching dogs hump legs. I'll tell you though, if I see a UFO you can expect me to throw a rock and tell them to get the hell off my lawn! Or better yet have them fix some of my broken mechanical objects. and while i'm at it.
wwe
128556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / where all my drea...
Offline
Posted 2/16/11

Escrep wrote:

I believe they need to stay the hell away from my supply of toilet paper and pop corn! I can believe in Aliens, but I don't believe they are walking among us or anything. If they are i'd expect them to try and pew-pew us already. Sure beats another day of watching dogs hump legs. I'll tell you though, if I see a UFO you can expect me to throw a rock and tell them to get the hell off my lawn! Or better yet have them fix some of my broken mechanical objects. and while i'm at it.


lol hahah wow and what if they are evil with ray gun and is about to shoot you?
67027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Online
Posted 2/16/11

wwe wrote:

i think there real we cant be the only life on this planet and space is just to big there got to be other life on the other planet


I've just made an awesome discovery! I found other life on this planet!
wwe
128556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / where all my drea...
Offline
Posted 2/16/11

davidgrodman wrote:


wwe wrote:

i think there real we cant be the only life on this planet and space is just to big there got to be other life on the other planet


I've just made an awesome discovery! I found other life on this planet!


lol yeah what is it?
Posted 2/16/11

wwe wrote:

[lol hahah wow and what if they are evil with ray gun and is about to shoot you?


Oh, well.. That's simple either die a horrible death while yelling; "I'll see you in hell! I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL!" or give them my wallet in hopes they'll just mug me like everyone else and/or whore myself out (this will be followed with shameful crying at my apartment). It's one or two of those because option C: glare at them and make heroic anime pose, followed by shooting lightning bolts from my arse and laughing maniacally as they become deadsies.. doesn't seem as likely as Option A or Z.
wwe
128556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / where all my drea...
Offline
Posted 2/16/11

Escrep wrote:


wwe wrote:

[lol hahah wow and what if they are evil with ray gun and is about to shoot you?


Oh, well.. That's simple either die a horrible death while yelling; "I'll see you in hell! I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL!" or give them my wallet in hopes they'll just mug me like everyone else and/or whore myself out (this will be followed with shameful crying at my apartment). It's one or two of those because option C: glare at them and make heroic anime pose, followed by shooting lightning bolts from my arse and laughing maniacally as they become deadsies.. doesn't seem as likely as Option A or Z.



hahaha i think it option A for you for throwing a rock at there ship and trying to make them work for you not on less you find away to wait for them to get off the ship and you run and take the ship and fly away with it thats if you know how to fly a ufo
You must be logged in to post.