First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The beginning
Posted 2/16/11 , edited 2/16/11
THIS IS WHERE THE ROLE PLAY BEGINS AND GYMS WILL BE MADE SO IN THIS FORUM ALL YOU DO IS STARTS UR JOURNEY YOU MAY BEGIN IF YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED ( NOT EVERYONE HAS TO START OFF IN THE SAME TOWN)
Posted 2/16/11
*Wake up excited* Yes todays the day i start my journey *jumps on bed dancing to Pokemon music then starts gathering clothes while dancing and sings along with it* Shower time *hops in the shower then gets ready grabs toast off a plate and runs out yelling* see ya later mom *looks over at Kai's house and sees him walking out so runs over there and jumps on him* Hi Kai
*Hey Kagome ready to go to the lab? *looks at her and smiles*
*smiles with eyes closed* of course lets go*grabs his hand and pulls him*
Member
534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/16/11

kagome60 wrote:

*Wake up excited* Yes todays the day i start my journey *jumps on bed dancing to Pokemon music then starts gathering clothes while dancing and sings along with it* Shower time *hops in the shower then gets ready grabs toast off a plate and runs out yelling* see ya later mom *looks over at Kai's house and sees him walking out so runs over there and jumps on him* Hi Kai
*Hey Kagome ready to go to the lab? *looks at her and smiles*
*smiles with eyes closed* of course lets go*grabs his hand and pulls him*


Nice going!!!!
Posted 2/16/11
Natsumi is asleep until somone throw a rock at her window. She open her eyes and gets up, she walk to the window. She see Zane, the neighbour. She open the window. "Oi, if you dont come, we are going to be late. Remember that we are going to get our first pokemon's today"
She stand there for a moment like a zombie. "Pokemon?......" O.O "Oh NO! I overslept! Damn it! Just wait a bit Zane, i will be there soon!"
Zane waits for her by the door. She finaly cath up and walk outside. "Good morning, and im sorry about that" Zane chucles and begun walking. "Come now, we will meat Porfessor Oak.
They start heading to his lab.
Member
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 2/17/11 , edited 2/17/11
Hitomi eagerly was on her way to proffeser oak's lab. She notices natsumi and Zane heading the same way. She always seen them around...but neever said anything to them. She thought of saying hi to them....but assumed it was better to go and get her pokemon first. She was determined to get a Evee


(hey natsumi-chan ^^ i was thinking maybe our characters could travel together? since your characters are gym trainers correct? and mine is a pokemon contest trainer so what do you think?)
Posted 2/17/11 , edited 2/17/11
(i dont have a problem with that im fine with it^^ though i will reply late cause im at school >< sorry...)

Zane and Nat talks about pokemon on their way. "I really want either eevee or an pickachu, but i think i might take...pikachu, its so cute, and i can cath eevee later" he smiles.
Natsumi laughs. "Yeah! I really want a charmander!!!" Its so cool when it envolves! She said eagerly and a huge flame is tobe seen around her aldo she gorfire like eyes.[/b] Zane laughs a bit nervously. "y-yeah, but my mouse is going to beat your dragon!" he laughs evily and look up in the sky.
Natsumi look at him. "Why did you call them mouse and dragon?"
Zane smiles. "Because it will feel awesome whan a mouse beats a dragon"
Nat laughs.[blue] "haha"
Posted 2/17/11



*Kai and Kagome fianlly get to the lab* We have to wait for the other new comers to arive before i give u ur pokemon
WHATTT!!! Calm down Kagome you can wait *Goes and sits on a bench* okay fine *sits down by her*
(ill join u too on the jooruney btw Kagome = blue , Kai= Red, Professor Oak = purple)
Posted 2/17/11




(hehe, ok Zane=red, Natsumi=blue. When they both speak at the same time=orange)
Zane and Natsumi start running to the lab. Both of them open the door at the same time. "were here!" they catch their breaths and walk inside.
Posted 2/17/11



*Looks up* Hi *smiles with eyes closed* Im Kagome
*Kai looks over with a straight face* im Kai
Is that everyone professor?
Nope there should be more but they have an hour left to get here
ugh *looks at Kai* Lets play a game
sure why not?
Posted 2/17/11 , edited 2/17/11



Natsumi waves with 2 fingers. "Im Natsumi" she smiles.
Zane do the same with his hand. "hey, im Zane"
Posted 2/17/11

Natsumi waves with 2 fingers. "Im Natsumi" she smiles.
Zane do the same with his hand. "hey, im Zane"

(i gotta go ill be back in an hour or so)
Do yall wanna play are game to???
*Kai just looks at them*
Posted 2/17/11 , edited 2/17/11



(ok, i will still be on by then i think)
Natsumi look at her. "what kind of game is it?"
Zane dont say anything.
Posted 2/17/11

(ok, i will still be on by then i think)
Natsumi look at her. "what kind of game is it?"
Zane dont say anything.


20 questions?

Posted 2/17/11 , edited 2/17/11



"hmm...sounds fun, im in!" Natsumi rise her arm in the air.
Posted 2/17/11


okay think of something Animal, Vegetable, Mineral, Other, Unknown and then tell me which one it is and ill start asking questions
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.