First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Wasteland
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 3/11/11


"Nevermind about you wanting to see it, of nevermind about what you were going to say?" Kenzo looked at her with a mischevious face.
Posted 3/11/11

FangDragon wrote:



"Never mind about you wanting to see it, of never mind about what you were going to say?" Kenzo looked at her with a mischievous face.


Yuki turned her face away. "Don't look at me like that and I meant it for the second one."
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 3/11/11


Kenzo chuckeld and closed his eyes while looking down. "Okay princess." He shifted into his dragon form.
Posted 3/11/11

FangDragon wrote:



Kenzo chuckled and closed his eyes while looking down. "Okay princess." He shifted into his dragon form.


"Princess? It's Yuki." Yuki saw Kenzo change into his dragon form. "Why are you changing into your dragon form?"
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 3/11/11


"You said you wanted to get a tour of the valley. The best way to do that is to fly. Unless you are scared." Kenzo explained and then taunted.
Posted 3/11/11

FangDragon wrote:



"You said you wanted to get a tour of the valley. The best way to do that is to fly. Unless you are scared." Kenzo explained and then taunted.


"I've other things that are scarier than this." Yuki said confidently.
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 3/11/11


Kenzo knelt down for her to climb on. "I hope so."
Posted 3/11/11

FangDragon wrote:



Kenzo knelt down for her to climb on. "I hope so."


"What's that supposed to mean?" Yuki said a little annoyed. Yuki then climbed onto Kenzo's back.
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 3/12/11


Kenzo spread his wings. "What ever you perseave it to be." He stood and started a jog. Then he grew into running and finally leaping into the sky. He flapped his strong wings to get them airborne. "You stil holding on?"

(sorry about spelling)
Posted 3/12/11

FangDragon wrote:



Kenzo spread his wings. "What ever you perseave it to be." He stood and started a jog. Then he grew into running and finally leaping into the sky. He flapped his strong wings to get them airborne. "You still holding on?"

(sorry about spelling)


(ooc: It's okay! You don't have to be sorry, I do it too!)

When Kenzo flew, Yuki wrapped her arms around his neck to hold on. "Yea..." Yuki looked up at the sky and then below.
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 3/12/11


Kenzo just smirked. "this is the valley." he motioned a claw to the land below that looked like a bowl.
Posted 3/12/11

FangDragon wrote:



Kenzo just smirked. "this is the valley." he motioned a claw to the land below that looked like a bowl.


"Hmm..." Yuki didn't notice Kenzo's smirk since she was seeing the valley.
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 3/12/11


"It's all just pretty boring stuff. The only thing different is the valley. Other than that it's just flat land with some hills." Kenzo said, still flying on./
Posted 3/12/11

FangDragon wrote:



"It's all just pretty boring stuff. The only thing different is the valley. Other than that it's just flat land with some hills." Kenzo said, still flying on./


"It may seen boring to you, but I think it's beautiful." Yuki tightened her hold on Kenzo's neck a little. "Then again...I don't expect you to believe in what I think...after all I'm a demon..."
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 3/12/11


"Humpm, I'm a dragon. We are on the same side." Kenzo said. "Unles you are a demon who converted."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.