First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply KHR Mod Sign-Up!
Boss
11204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 2/17/11 , edited 4/17/11
WANNA BE A MOD? THEN FILL OUT THIS FORM!

Name:
User:
Why do u wanna be a mod?:
What can u do to help?:
What sites do u use to make aviis and banners?:
Did you add your buddies? (show proof):
Other Information (Optional):



Rules


-must already be in the KHR famiglia
-active
-supportive
External Advisor
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/20/11
Name:Liliane
User:cardcaptor67
Why do u wanna be a mod?:Cause I wanna support the group ;3
What can u do to help?: Make avii's banners, icons..ect.. and rp ;D!!
What sites do u use to make aviis and banners?: Photoscape and learning gimp..
Did you add your buddies? (show proof): Already did in the guestbook o.o..
Other Information (Optional): Orz.. Call me Lilly ;D!! And I wuv to rp and make aviis ;3..
Boss
11204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 2/20/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:

Name:Liliane
User:cardcaptor67
Why do u wanna be a mod?:Cause I wanna support the group ;3
What can u do to help?: Make avii's banners, icons..ect.. and rp ;D!!
What sites do u use to make aviis and banners?: Photoscape and learning gimp..
Did you add your buddies? (show proof): Already did in the guestbook o.o..
Other Information (Optional): Orz.. Call me Lilly ;D!! And I wuv to rp and make aviis ;3..


YOU ARE ACCEPTED! DO WHATEVER YOU CAN DO BECOME THIS GROUP SUCCESSFUL!!
Boss
2077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / where ever you th...
Offline
Posted 3/2/11
i want to be a mod sooooo can i be one please
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 3/5/11
Name: Mikami
User: SensuallyYours
Why do u wanna be a mod?: help make this group an awesome one
What can u do to help?: forum modding (I guess)
What sites do u use to make aviis and banners?: can't, I suck at them
Did you add your buddies? (show proof): yea, absolutely
Other Information (Optional): this group is going to be awesome!
Boss
11204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 3/5/11

SensuallyYours wrote:

Name: Mikami
User: SensuallyYours
Why do u wanna be a mod?: help make this group an awesome one
What can u do to help?: forum modding (I guess)
What sites do u use to make aviis and banners?: can't, I suck at them
Did you add your buddies? (show proof): yea, absolutely
Other Information (Optional): this group is going to be awesome!


OKAY! YOU ARE ACCEPTED! MIKAMI! PLEASE MAKE THIS GROUP AN AWESOME ONE AND BE ACTIVE OR ELSE YOU'LL BE REMOVED! XD THANKS! ~
-harvestmoon88

Posted 3/5/11
Name: Daya
User: Chessaii
Why do u wanna be a mod?: To help the group!
What can u do to help?: avatars, banners, profiles
What sites do u use to make aviis and banners?: PS5
Did you add your buddies? (show proof):

Other Information (Optional): this group is great!
External Advisor
12631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In a Titan's mouth
Offline
Posted 3/6/11 , edited 3/6/11

harvestmoon88 wrote:

Name:
User:
Why do u wanna be a mod?:
What can u do to help?:
What sites do u use to make aviis and banners?:
Did you add your buddies? (show proof):
Other Information (Optional):


Name: Ayame
User: Aya_Loves_Anime
Why do u wanna be a mod?: So I can help?
What can u do to help?: I can make GFX shiz and stuff
What sites do u use to make aviis and banners?: I use Photoshop Elements 8. Its ok but still waiting to get Photoshop CS#
Did you add your buddies? (show proof):

Other Information (Optional): ummm I LOVE KHR SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
Boss
11204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 3/6/11

Chessaii wrote:

Name: Daya
User: Chessaii
Why do u wanna be a mod?: To help the group!
What can u do to help?: avatars, banners, profiles
What sites do u use to make aviis and banners?: PS5
Did you add your buddies? (show proof):

Other Information (Optional): this group is great!


OKAY! ACCEPTED! THANKS! PLEASE HELP AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AND BE ACTIVE! XD I'LL GIVE YOU UPDATES FOR STUFF!
Boss
11204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 3/6/11

Aya_Loves_Anime wrote:


harvestmoon88 wrote:

Name:
User:
Why do u wanna be a mod?:
What can u do to help?:
What sites do u use to make aviis and banners?:
Did you add your buddies? (show proof):
Other Information (Optional):


Name: Ayame
User: Aya_Loves_Anime
Why do u wanna be a mod?: So I can help?
What can u do to help?: I can make GFX shiz and stuff
What sites do u use to make aviis and banners?: I use Photoshop Elements. Its ok but still waiting to get Photoshop CS#
Did you add your buddies? (show proof):

Other Information (Optional): ummm I LOVE KHR SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!


OKAY! ACCEPTED! THANKS! PLEASE TRY AS HARD AS YOU CANTO MAKE THIS GROUP SUCCESSFUL! YES! KHR RULES!!! XD

External Advisor
29626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
quit
Offline
Posted 3/6/11

harvestmoon88 wrote:

Name: Sayuri Uchiha
User:SayuriUchiha
Why do u wanna be a mod?: To help my "smart" friend Sahara xDD
What can u do to help?: Make gfx, aviis, etc.
What sites do u use to make aviis and banners?: I don't use a site. I use a program: PSE 8(Photoshop Elements 8)
Did you add your buddies? (show proof): You know I did~
Other Information (Optional):YOU ARE SOOO OWING ME FOR MAKING ME FILL OUT THIS FORM >< P.S. Sayuri is a lazy butthead :PP


External Advisor
12631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In a Titan's mouth
Offline
Posted 3/6/11

harvestmoon88 wrote:


Aya_Loves_Anime wrote:


harvestmoon88 wrote:

Name:
User:
Why do u wanna be a mod?:
What can u do to help?:
What sites do u use to make aviis and banners?:
Did you add your buddies? (show proof):
Other Information (Optional):


Name: Ayame
User: Aya_Loves_Anime
Why do u wanna be a mod?: So I can help?
What can u do to help?: I can make GFX shiz and stuff
What sites do u use to make aviis and banners?: I use Photoshop Elements. Its ok but still waiting to get Photoshop CS#
Did you add your buddies? (show proof):

Other Information (Optional): ummm I LOVE KHR SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!


OKAY! ACCEPTED! THANKS! PLEASE TRY AS HARD AS YOU CANTO MAKE THIS GROUP SUCCESSFUL! YES! KHR RULES!!! XD



lol thx! YA IT DOES!
Boss
11204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 3/6/11

SayuriUchiha wrote:


harvestmoon88 wrote:

Name: Sayuri Uchiha
User:SayuriUchiha
Why do u wanna be a mod?: To help my "smart" friend Sahara xDD
What can u do to help?: Make gfx, aviis, etc.
What sites do u use to make aviis and banners?: I don't use a site. I use a program: PSE 8(Photoshop Elements 8)
Did you add your buddies? (show proof): You know I did~
Other Information (Optional):YOU ARE SOOO OWING ME FOR MAKING ME FILL OUT THIS FORM >< P.S. Sayuri is a lazy butthead :PP




OKAY! YOU ARE ACCEPTED AND YES YOU ARE A LAZY BUTTHEAD! DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO HELP AND THANKS!

Boss
2077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / where ever you th...
Offline
Posted 3/7/11 , edited 3/10/11
Name:Oween
User:psween1149
Why do u wanna be a mod?:to help members with the problems that i had when i joined
What can u do to help?:message people about what to do when they need help, and make avii now.
What sites do u use to make aviis and banners?:i dont use a website, i use a program gimp 2.6
Did you add your buddies? (show proof): i invited all of my friends, except you, sayuri, and eatmewhileimhot. after i clicked invit it went back to the khr homepage
Other Information (Optional):i hav been a member of crunchyroll for about 6 months, and i think i have gotten the hang of most things. but i was having problems with forums a little while back.

THE AVII I MADE IS MY NEW PROFILE PIC. IT IS MY FIRST ONE.
Posted 3/26/11 , edited 3/26/11
Name:Alice or Wendy idc which one you call me
User:Eatmewhileimhott
Why do u wanna be a mod?:To make this group Better!
What can u do to help?:I can make banners/Pictures/Invite ppl from my old acount too
What sites do u use to make aviis and banners?:Picnik/Photobucket/
Did you add your buddies? (show proof):You see soon!
Other Information (Optional):
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.