First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ❤ Magic Class ❤
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/17/11
As the temporary teacher for Magic, Kiyo pops once in a while to check out the class.
RP/Game Manager
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/15/11
After a while the real magic teacher came in.. Even tough she looked 14 Misa was actually pretty old.. but very young for a witch ;3..
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/15/11
"Oh, looks like you came," Kiyo greeted.
RP/Game Manager
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/15/11

-Airi wrote:

"Oh, looks like you came," Kiyo greeted.


"Gomene, I had a little traffic on the way here... Anyway now for class....."
BLAAAAH
1 hour later..
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/15/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"Oh, looks like you came," Kiyo greeted.


"Gomene, I had a little traffic on the way here... Anyway now for class....."
BLAAAAH
1 hour later..


Kiyo knocks on the door of the class to check how the new teacher was going.
RP/Game Manager
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/15/11

-Airi wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"Oh, looks like you came," Kiyo greeted.


"Gomene, I had a little traffic on the way here... Anyway now for class....."
BLAAAAH
1 hour later..


Kiyo knocks on the door of the class to check how the new teacher was going.


"Hai?..." She walks and opens the door "Oh its you again.."
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/15/11
"Just came to check up on you," Kiyo said looking into the room.
RP/Game Manager
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/15/11

-Airi wrote:

"Just came to check up on you," Kiyo said looking into the room.


"Okay but Im doing fine o-o"
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/15/11
"Great, so no rebellious students or what so ever?" Kiyo asked.
RP/Game Manager
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/15/11

-Airi wrote:

"Great, so no rebellious students or what so ever?" Kiyo asked.


"Nope their over there."points to some students who are fried.
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/15/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"Great, so no rebellious students or what so ever?" Kiyo asked.


"Nope their over there."points to some students who are fried.


"...Can I ask why they look like they've been fried?" Gino asked sweatdropping at the sight.
RP/Game Manager
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/15/11

-Airi wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"Great, so no rebellious students or what so ever?" Kiyo asked.


"Nope their over there."points to some students who are fried.


"...Can I ask why they look like they've been fried?" Gino asked sweatdropping at the sight.


"They've been tried to pull sensai's skirt up" She smiled.
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/15/11
"So you...erm used fire or lightning to punish them?" Kiyo asked surprised.
RP/Game Manager
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/15/11

-Airi wrote:

"So you...erm used fire or lightning to punish them?" Kiyo asked surprised.


"lightning of corse fire would of damaged the building"
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/15/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"So you...erm used fire or lightning to punish them?" Kiyo asked surprised.


"lightning of corse fire would of damaged the building"


"Right...that's considerate of you," Kiyo said as he walked over to the students. "You know, if you have rebellious students you should send them to the disciplinary committee, not take things into your own hands."
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.