First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ☆ Crystal Castle ☆
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

-Airi wrote:

"Hoshi no Shiito is the only individual organization within this realm. We are allied with some of the favourable demon clans. Most of the members have been close friends since we were born, but we've collected close friends and students along the way." Kiyo said, looking up to the sky. "That earring, take care of it because we wouldn't want the leaf in the wrong hands."


Understood Her hand grasped the earring I never knew an earring could be this important
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"Hoshi no Shiito is the only individual organization within this realm. We are allied with some of the favourable demon clans. Most of the members have been close friends since we were born, but we've collected close friends and students along the way." Kiyo said, looking up to the sky. "That earring, take care of it because we wouldn't want the leaf in the wrong hands."


Understood Her hand grasped the earring I never knew an earring could be this important


Motioning Haruka to sit down on the luscious grass, Kiyo explained, "The earring, rather the leaf has two special uses. One is a symbol of a relation to a member of Hoshi no Shiito. The second is that...this tree was weaved from the very basis of our power, even if one leaf is in the enemies hands it might take all of our lives just to stop them."

Looking up, he thought back to when life was easier and no invasions and wars were going on.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

-Airi wrote:

Motioning Haruka to sit down on the luscious grass, Kiyo explained, "The earring, rather the leaf has two special uses. One is a symbol of a relation to a member of Hoshi no Shiito. The second is that...this tree was weaved from the very basis of our power, even if one leaf is in the enemies hands it might take all of our lives just to stop them."

Looking up, he thought back to when life was easier and no invasions and wars were going on.


Wow that would explain why one reason why the palace is so heavily guarded, to protect this tree and the royal family
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

Motioning Haruka to sit down on the luscious grass, Kiyo explained, "The earring, rather the leaf has two special uses. One is a symbol of a relation to a member of Hoshi no Shiito. The second is that...this tree was weaved from the very basis of our power, even if one leaf is in the enemies hands it might take all of our lives just to stop them."

Looking up, he thought back to when life was easier and no invasions and wars were going on.


Wow that would explain why one reason why the palace is so heavily guarded, to protect this tree and the royal family


"Ahh, that's not it. This whole garden can't be entered or even seen by anyone without a leaf. Hoshi no Shiito are made up of members from the 4th & 6th Squad only. I'm pretty sure the other groups have items like this tree too. That's why it's so heavily guarded." Kiyo replied, "The Royal family needs the protection but they are much stronger fighters than most of us."
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

-Airi wrote:

"Ahh, that's not it. This whole garden can't be entered or even seen by anyone without a leaf. Hoshi no Shiito are made up of members from the 4th & 6th Squad only. I'm pretty sure the other groups have items like this tree too. That's why it's so heavily guarded." Kiyo replied, "The Royal family needs the protection but they are much stronger fighters than most of us."


I agree, they probably are twice as good as fighters than us but no one wants to make them put their lives on the line, that is why there are guardians
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"Ahh, that's not it. This whole garden can't be entered or even seen by anyone without a leaf. Hoshi no Shiito are made up of members from the 4th & 6th Squad only. I'm pretty sure the other groups have items like this tree too. That's why it's so heavily guarded." Kiyo replied, "The Royal family needs the protection but they are much stronger fighters than most of us."


I agree, they probably are twice as good as fighters than us but no one wants to make them put their lives on the line, that is why there are guardians


"True, the realm will be thrown out of balance if one of them is killed. As guardians, you have to stake your life to protect your king/queen even if it means defying their orders..." Kiyo said solemnly, "I...once made a mistake that nearly cost Airi her life."
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

-Airi wrote:

"True, the realm will be thrown out of balance if one of them is killed. As guardians, you have to stake your life to protect your king/queen even if it means defying their orders..." Kiyo said solemnly, "I...once made a mistake that nearly cost Airi her life."


Everyone will make a mistake, no one is perfect,
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"True, the realm will be thrown out of balance if one of them is killed. As guardians, you have to stake your life to protect your king/queen even if it means defying their orders..." Kiyo said solemnly, "I...once made a mistake that nearly cost Airi her life."


Everyone will make a mistake, no one is perfect,



"I know, but this kind of mistake shouldn't happen," Kiyo cringed even when he said it, "I shouldn't have listened to her orders, knowing that she would do anything to protect this realm."
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

-Airi wrote:


"I know, but this kind of mistake shouldn't happen," Kiyo cringed even when he said it, "I shouldn't have listened to her orders, knowing that she would do anything to protect this realm."


Don't be so hard on yourself, living in the past just makes you weak to the future
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:


"I know, but this kind of mistake shouldn't happen," Kiyo cringed even when he said it, "I shouldn't have listened to her orders, knowing that she would do anything to protect this realm."


Don't be so hard on yourself, living in the past just makes you weak to the future



Laughing a little Kiyo said, "Usually I would take that advice, but I've moved on but every 50 years or so it just pops up. It just angers me knowing that I couldn't protect the person who is the most important to me. I get over it in a few hours." Changing the subject, Kiyo turned his azure eyes on Haruka and asked, "Do you know the basis and extent of our powers?"
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

-Airi wrote:


Laughing a little Kiyo said, "Usually I would take that advice, but I've moved on but every 50 years or so it just pops up. It just angers me knowing that I couldn't protect the person who is the most important to me. I get over it in a few hours." Changing the subject, Kiyo turned his azure eyes on Haruka and asked, "Do you know the basis and extent of our powers?"


My oldest brother told me about it when I was younger but most of those memories are gone now
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:


Laughing a little Kiyo said, "Usually I would take that advice, but I've moved on but every 50 years or so it just pops up. It just angers me knowing that I couldn't protect the person who is the most important to me. I get over it in a few hours." Changing the subject, Kiyo turned his azure eyes on Haruka and asked, "Do you know the basis and extent of our powers?"


My oldest brother told me about it when I was younger but most of those memories are gone now


"I see, well he probably didn't tell you everything since few people know all of it." With a brush of his hand a screen appeared in the air (like an LCD screen without the bordering), pointing at the screen he began explaining the basis to her. "The most important thing to know is the types of power a person can possess, do you know them?"
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

-Airi wrote:

"I see, well he probably didn't tell you everything since few people know all of it." With a brush of his hand a screen appeared in the air (like an LCD screen without the bordering), pointing at the screen he began explaining the basis to her. "The most important thing to know is the types of power a person can possess, do you know them?"


I was told it depends on the person, powers could be elemental or sometimes could do with time and space
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"I see, well he probably didn't tell you everything since few people know all of it." With a brush of his hand a screen appeared in the air (like an LCD screen without the bordering), pointing at the screen he began explaining the basis to her. "The most important thing to know is the types of power a person can possess, do you know them?"


I was told it depends on the person, powers could be elemental or sometimes could do with time and space


"That's correct, however it isn't the basis." Forming a small silver throwing knife in his hand then making it vanish into thing air Kiyo explained, "Everyone can control many 'types' of power. You can master control of the elements, a single metal, and a range of weapons. Depending on the person you can control all of these types, however most can only master one element."

Pausing he asked, "Understanding so far?"
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

-Airi wrote:

"That's correct, however it isn't the basis." Forming a small silver throwing knife in his hand then making it vanish into thing air Kiyo explained, "Everyone can control many 'types' of power. You can master control of the elements, a single metal, and a range of weapons. Depending on the person you can control all of these types, however most can only master one element."

Pausing he asked, "Understanding so far?"


Yes for now
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.