First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ☆ Crystal Castle ☆
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"That's correct, however it isn't the basis." Forming a small silver throwing knife in his hand then making it vanish into thing air Kiyo explained, "Everyone can control many 'types' of power. You can master control of the elements, a single metal, and a range of weapons. Depending on the person you can control all of these types, however most can only master one element."

Pausing he asked, "Understanding so far?"


Yes for now


"In order to be a guardian, you must excel at 2 elements. Pass all of the others. Show that you can form objects with your metal, skilled with a weapon or melee as well as knowledge of battles." Kiyo finished.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

-Airi wrote:

"In order to be a guardian, you must excel at 2 elements. Pass all of the others. Show that you can form objects with your metal, skilled with a weapon or melee as well as knowledge of battles." Kiyo finished.


She nodded, she didn't think it was going to be easy but she didn't know what was ahead of her. Geki who had been training for nearly all his life, had one element down and weapons, this was going to be difficult
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"In order to be a guardian, you must excel at 2 elements. Pass all of the others. Show that you can form objects with your metal, skilled with a weapon or melee as well as knowledge of battles." Kiyo finished.


She nodded, she didn't think it was going to be easy but she didn't know what was ahead of her. Geki who had been training for nearly all his life, had one element down and weapons, this was going to be difficult


Seeing her worried expression Kiyo offered, "With Airi as your instructor, you'll be there faster than normal people. Because she won't be around all the time, me and her other guardians will also offer our help." Taking a few steps back he said, "Would you show me your powers?"
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

-Airi wrote:

Seeing her worried expression Kiyo offered, "With Airi as your instructor, you'll be there faster than normal people. Because she won't be around all the time, me and her other guardians will also offer our help." Taking a few steps back he said, "Would you show me your powers?"


Sure, because it was day she could not demonstrate that ability, after concentrating for some time, a small force of sunlight energy appeared in her hand, she also took a folded piece of paper out of her pocket, it was a drawing of a lion using the sunlight energy that drawing came to life before she set it back in the drawing
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

Seeing her worried expression Kiyo offered, "With Airi as your instructor, you'll be there faster than normal people. Because she won't be around all the time, me and her other guardians will also offer our help." Taking a few steps back he said, "Would you show me your powers?"


Sure, because it was day she could not demonstrate that ability, after concentrating for some time, a small force of sunlight energy appeared in her hand, she also took a folded piece of paper out of her pocket, it was a drawing of a lion using the sunlight energy that drawing came to life before she set it back in the drawing


"Alright, I take there are days where you can't use your power? Otherwise, a very handy ability if trained well." Kiyo said, smiling at her for the first time.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

-Airi wrote:

Sure, because it was day she could not demonstrate that ability, after concentrating for some time, a small force of sunlight energy appeared in her hand, she also took a folded piece of paper out of her pocket, it was a drawing of a lion using the sunlight energy that drawing came to life before she set it back in the drawing


"Alright, I take there are days where you can't use your power? Otherwise, a very handy ability if trained well." Kiyo said, smiling at her for the first time.

See I can turn night into day, it doesn't work the other way around, another one of my sisters can turn day into night
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

okamihakumei wrote:

See I can turn night into day, it doesn't work the other way around, another one of my sisters can turn day into night


"I see, you can apply to be one of the ruler of the skies' guardian when you finish your training. Your abilities are more suited for that." Kiyo said, wondering why Airi isn't back yet.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/22/11

-Airi wrote:

"I see, you can apply to be one of the ruler of the skies' guardian when you finish your training. Your abilities are more suited for that." Kiyo said, wondering why Airi isn't back yet.


Alright
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/22/11 , edited 2/22/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"I see, you can apply to be one of the ruler of the skies' guardian when you finish your training. Your abilities are more suited for that." Kiyo said, wondering why Airi isn't back yet.


Alright


"Well then, since Airi still isn't back yet. I'll show you around a little more," Kiyo said as he got up and indicated Haruka to follow him.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/22/11

-Airi wrote:

"Well then, since Airi still isn't back yet. I'll show you around a little more," Kiyo said as he got up and indicated Haruka to follow him.


She noticed the worried look on his face while getting up, Is anything wrong?
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/22/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"Well then, since Airi still isn't back yet. I'll show you around a little more," Kiyo said as he got up and indicated Haruka to follow him.


She noticed the worried look on his face while getting up, Is anything wrong?


"Nah, it's just Airi's taking a bit long. In fact I don't even know where she went since the Royals meeting is over," Kiyo replied, "It's fine though, she can take care of herself. Come on I'll show you Hoshi no Shiito's headquarters."
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/22/11

-Airi wrote:

"Nah, it's just Airi's taking a bit long. In fact I don't even know where she went since the Royals meeting is over," Kiyo replied, "It's fine though, she can take care of herself. Come on I'll show you Hoshi no Shiito's headquarters."


Oh ok She smiled as she followed him to the headquarters
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/22/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"Nah, it's just Airi's taking a bit long. In fact I don't even know where she went since the Royals meeting is over," Kiyo replied, "It's fine though, she can take care of herself. Come on I'll show you Hoshi no Shiito's headquarters."


Oh ok She smiled as she followed him to the headquarters


"The headquarters are in a separate space from Eupherium actually so I'll show you the one in Eupherium for now," Kiyo told Haruka as he led her back to the twin doors leading to where she was staying.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/22/11 , edited 2/22/11

-Airi wrote:

"The headquarters are in a separate space from Eupherium actually so I'll show you the one in Eupherium for now," Kiyo told Haruka as he led her back to the twin doors leading to where she was staying.


Ok She recognized the doors from before It's in here? she asked remembering inside these doors were 3 other seperate doors, It must be in one of those other entraces
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/22/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"The headquarters are in a separate space from Eupherium actually so I'll show you the one in Eupherium for now," Kiyo told Haruka as he led her back to the twin doors leading to where she was staying.


Ok She recognized the doors from before It's in here? she asked remembering inside these doors were 3 other seperate doors, It must be in one of those other entraces


Walking to the middle door this time, Kiyo led her down a hallway before entering a grand office. "Here's the registration area, your gonna have to sign up here to join HnS," he said and led her to a nearby desk, "Wait here, I'll get some papers for you to register with."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.