First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Character Creations!
Creator
1219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/17/11 , edited 2/19/11
This is Where you Can Create your Character. You can have up to 4 characters. But they cant all be in one group. -____-



Form;

User:______(User Link Please.)
Name: ____________
Age:___
Gender:_______
BIO:__________________________
Personality:_____________
Gang:_____________(One of the 5)
Position:__________
Power:__________(Has to Be chained with you group's Main Magic type.)
Weapon:__________
Picture:
(In Spoiler Please.)

___________________________________________________________________

User: 70th
Name: Rani Kuran.
Age:15
Gender:Female
BIO:Whats it to you .?
Personality: Stubborn, Adultish, Selfish.
Gang:Blood Cross.
Position:Leader.
Power:Blood Magic.(-________-)
Weapon:Dual Gun. (Dealer.)
Picture:


Approved
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 2/17/11 , edited 2/19/11
User: wolfsujiyama1
Name: Iris Rose
Age: 15
Gender: female
BIO: she's a proffesional elite bounty hunter that decided to join a gang and go after those who are after her and her gang
Personality: (you'll see)
Gang: Blood Cross
Position: Vice Leader
Power: can changer her blood into dangerous bullets or guns of any kind, can retract her blood into her body, and can create intense energy to power her hand made guns...
Weapon: any kind of gun
Picture:


Approved
_________________________________________________________

Name: Kale Jimori
Age: 16
Gender: Male
BIO: he's been known to play joke on people, pull pranks, and clown around, he's like a joker mixed clown he use the card magics that relate to Terot Cards, Clown Magic. Joker Magic, and able to make any kind of card come to life and use their ability...
Personality: (you'll see)
Gang: Joker Trap
Position: Leader
Power: Terot Magic, Joker Magic, Clown Magic, and can make any kind of card come to life and use their ability...
Weapon: any kind of Playing or trading cards
Picture:


Approved
____________________________________________________________

Name: Nano Chaos
Age: 12
Gender: male
BIO: afraid and freeks out over the tiniest thing he would concider a treat and has Nano bots from an experiment lab that experimented on him and put Nano Bots in him and instead of the Nano's killing him the extremely increased his strength and speed and gave him unique powers
Personality: (you'll see)
Gang: Clock Tower
Position: Vice Leader
Power: Unhuman Strength, Unhuman Speed, Control Time for 30 min., and can turn invisible for an hour
Weapon: anything he can pick up, his fists and feet, and Unhuman strength
Picture:


Approved
Posted 2/19/11
User: darknessofthemoonlight
Name: Momo Yakushi
Age: 23
Gender: 23
BIO:__________________________
Personality: Varies from moody to happy.
Gang:intelligence.
Position: leader
Power: has control over darkness and crystals, cna meld them and control them to her wishes. (Has to Be chained with you group's Main Magic type.)
Weapon: twin silver katana, a silver scythe, (both hidden in her shadow usually.) and her powers.
Picture:


(In Spoiler Please.)
Creator
1219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:

User: darknessofthemoonlight
Name: Momo Yakushi
Age: 23
Gender: 23
BIO:__________________________
Personality: Varies from moody to happy.
Gang:intelligence.
Position: leader
Power: has control over darkness and crystals, cna meld them and control them to her wishes. (Has to Be chained with you group's Main Magic type.)
Weapon: twin silver katana, a silver scythe, (both hidden in her shadow usually.) and her powers.
Picture:


(In Spoiler Please.)


Approved.
Please Fix your gender.
Posted 2/19/11

70th wrote:


darknessofthemoonlight wrote:

User: darknessofthemoonlight
Name: Momo Yakushi
Age: 23
Gender: female (LOL LOL XD wow i fail)
BIO: classified... xD
Personality: Varies from moody to happy.
Gang:intelligence.
Position: leader
Power: has control over darkness and crystals, cna meld them and control them to her wishes. (Has to Be chained with you group's Main Magic type.)
Weapon: twin silver katana, a silver scythe, (both hidden in her shadow usually.) and her powers.
Picture:


(In Spoiler Please.)


Approved.
Please Fix your gender.


Creator
1219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:


70th wrote:


darknessofthemoonlight wrote:

User: darknessofthemoonlight
Name: Momo Yakushi
Age: 23
Gender: female (LOL LOL XD wow i fail)
BIO: classified... xD
Personality: Varies from moody to happy.
Gang:intelligence.
Position: leader
Power: has control over darkness and crystals, cna meld them and control them to her wishes. (Has to Be chained with you group's Main Magic type.)
Weapon: twin silver katana, a silver scythe, (both hidden in her shadow usually.) and her powers.
Picture:


(In Spoiler Please.)


Approved.
Please Fix your gender.




LOL Approved now xD
Posted 2/19/11

70th wrote:


darknessofthemoonlight wrote:


70th wrote:


darknessofthemoonlight wrote:

User: darknessofthemoonlight
Name: Momo Yakushi
Age: 23
Gender: female (LOL LOL XD wow i fail)
BIO: classified... xD
Personality: Varies from moody to happy.
Gang:intelligence.
Position: leader
Power: has control over darkness and crystals, cna meld them and control them to her wishes. (Has to Be chained with you group's Main Magic type.)
Weapon: twin silver katana, a silver scythe, (both hidden in her shadow usually.) and her powers.
Picture:


(In Spoiler Please.)


Approved.
Please Fix your gender.




LOL Approved now xD


ye i have a skip prone memory... and my gender is 17 xD
Member
27302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / I don't know
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

User:kaze95
Name: Synn Ryuuji
Age:18
Gender:Male
BIO: Synn was a thief known for never being seen or caught. He gave himself up after 5 years because he "got bored" of always escaping. He made escaping prison into a game until the warden offered him a deal. That was to play Pandora.
Personality: Childish, easily bored, lazy, never serious about anything unless it's about someone he cares about
Gang:Gemini Game
Position: Leader
Power: He is a master of the sword and his own style of martial arts. He can create a copy of himself when fighting this was inspired by his doll. if needed he can make weapons out of the materials around him examples are coins into a gun or wood into a staff.
Weapon: A katana and special gloves that when they hit a person they cut them he calls them "SHARK SKIN"
Picture:

Member
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / head in the cloud...
Offline
Posted 2/20/11
User: Berom123
Name: Berom
Age: 20
Gender: Male
BIO: Wariior/Mercanary will do almost any job as long as it doesnt conflict with his morals
Personality: Loyal, strong morals, Brutaly honest
Gang: Blood Cross
Position: 3rd in command
Power: creates a gauntlet of blood that increases his strength 5x, super fast reflexes, when he gets injured the blood in his body speeds healing up(not intantanious just faster)
Weapon: Sword, fists, and a collection of throwing knives on his person
Picture:
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 2/20/11


Approved
Creator
1219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/20/11
Approved.
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/20/11
User: -FemBotrocity

Name: Ryuu
Age:17
Gender:Female
BIO:CLASSIFIED
Personality: Quiet, Negative, Sarcastic, Gives into Random Urges, Blunt, & Grumpy.
Gang:Blood Cross
Position:4th in command
Power:Make her blood into weapons?
Weapon: Whip, Needles, and Gun.
Picture:

Name: Maya
Age:19
Gender:Male
BIO:A mischievous misfit who has come across this interesting game called Pandora. He's Ryuu's friend but is in a different gang so they don't speak often....not that Ryuu even speaks at all.
Personality:Trouble making, Curious, & Playful
Gang:Intelligence
Position:Member
Power: Can make whatever he wants appear out of the book when he reads it aloud.
Weapon:Forbidden Book of Magic spells.
Picture:

Posted 2/20/11
User: ay_bay_bay
Name: Koko
Age: 16
Gender: F
BIO: . . . A Mystery C:
Personality: Fun, Outgoing, Crazy, Nice, Sweet, Shy c';
Gang: Blood Cross
Position: Member?
Power: Blood User
Weapon: Make blood into any weapon o3o
Picture:
Creator
1219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11
Approved.
Creator
1219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

-FemBotrocity wrote:

User: -FemBotrocity

Name: Ryuu
Age:17
Gender:Female
BIO:CLASSIFIED
Personality: Quiet, Negative, Sarcastic, Gives into Random Urges, Blunt, & Grumpy.
Gang:Blood Cross
Position:4th in command
Power:Make her blood into weapons?
Weapon: Whip, Needles, and Gun.
Picture:

Name: Maya
Age:19
Gender:Male
BIO:A mischievous misfit who has come across this interesting game called Pandora. He's Ryuu's friend but is in a different gang so they don't speak often....not that Ryuu even speaks at all.
Personality:Trouble making, Curious, & Playful
Gang:Intelligence
Position:Member
Power: Can make whatever he wants appear out of the book when he reads it aloud.
Weapon:Forbidden Book of Magic spells.
Picture:



Are the names Backwards xD?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.