Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Is being single or in a relationship better?
21500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/5/11
both has its advantage and disadvantage :)
but i'd say being single gives you more privilage in life
1252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / below Jay Park's...
Offline
Posted 3/6/11
it depends on the timing i guess.
like for me im happy atm.. just being single. and since im too busy with my uni and work. having a bf now would probably complicate things like having not enough time being with him.. which would probably be unfair to the guy.

but i was happy with the relationship that i had:) ..
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44
Offline
Posted 3/7/11
temporarily yes..but in the long time prolly no..
6097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/7/11
I like being single better. Honestly, I am way too selfish to even want a GF or a wife.

Examples:

1. Real life drama absolutely disgusts me.
2. Compromise? Get OUT!
3. Be faithful? Maybe for 2-3 months...
15418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Insert Tampon Here.
Offline
Posted 3/7/11
I am a strickly One Nighter type of man.

I still get ass without the attatchments.
15418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Insert Tampon Here.
Offline
Posted 3/7/11

Diyu wrote:

I like being single better. Honestly, I am way too selfish to even want a GF or a wife.

Examples:

1. Real life drama absolutely disgusts me.
2. Compromise? Get OUT!
3. Be faithful? Maybe for 2-3 months...


Hahah yeah, she wouldn't faithful to you! She'd get tired of that small cock eventually!
15418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Insert Tampon Here.
Offline
Posted 3/7/11

starlightpriestess wrote:

both has its advantage and disadvantage :)
but i'd say being single gives you more privilage in life


That's not true. I disagree with your logic.
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Flag
Offline
Posted 3/7/11
Both have its pros and cons. I like both situations the same so yeah=p. Heres my two cents...

Being in a relationship is great, but it can leave you vulnerable. You have to be open to that other person and both parties have to put in the same effort. If either party fails in those departments, it can't work. Also, you have the chance of getting your heart broken if you end up falling for the person, i don't like putting myself in that situation because they pain is excruciating.

Being single is great because you're not tied down and you can do whatever you want. But if you're not the type of person that can just go around hooking up with a lot of different people, it sucks. Man isn't meant to be alone you know? You need someone there in order to feel whole.
6097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/7/11 , edited 3/7/11

PhoungSeppuku wrote:


Diyu wrote:

I like being single better. Honestly, I am way too selfish to even want a GF or a wife.

Examples:

1. Real life drama absolutely disgusts me.
2. Compromise? Get OUT!
3. Be faithful? Maybe for 2-3 months...


Hahah yeah, she wouldn't faithful to you! She'd get tired of that small cock eventually!


Haha, vice versa - I lose interest after the first couple days anyway. My cock is amazing.


PhoungSeppuku wrote:

I am a strickly One Nighter type of man.

I still get ass without the attatchments.


How is male ass? I was always curious, but never that curious...
19805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / F / inbox
Offline
Posted 3/7/11
Being single means more freedom in life.
Being in a relationship means more sharing freedom.
Both have different ways.
Can't say being in a relationship is better -
because I have never been in one.
But I can say being single is less challenging ;-)
44273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 3/7/11
there are benefits to being single or in a relationship but i think i prefer being with someone even if they may seem annoying at times.
15418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Insert Tampon Here.
Offline
Posted 3/7/11


Lately, its been pretty fuckin' great. I u sed whipped cream last night.
40204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/7/11
Loving someone means you have the desire, the need even, to put their happiness before your own.

If you find someone like that who can reciprocate, great.

If not, don't stress over flying solo.

I've never found anyone like that to be honest. But sometimes I suspect that is because I'm a moral nihilist with narcissistic tendencies =/.
1215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the clouds
Offline
Posted 3/7/11
You want what you don't have. I personally feel being single makes you feel free. But naturally most single people are always falling for people. But a lot of people and relationships need space.
95 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 3/8/11
For me, it's releted to what your characters are. If you are an introvert, i think you prefer being single. And vice versa. But, if our partner really match, then i think it will be the best.
4892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Deep,deep,deep in...
Offline
Posted 3/8/11

Aero-Mach wrote:

100% Of people in the world excel in being in a relationship even though they may 'think' being single is better,

These bitter thoughts are often found in people who had too many hurt feelings from past relationship, or given up on relationships because they cannot find a specific human they're looking for.

Its scientifically proven(National Geographic to be exact) that every human that ever lived is better off in a relationship then isolated,

You can't 'personally' prefer being single, because your instincts tell you they want a partner, that's their's and they can call their own, and if they can't have it all to themselves, this little feeling called jealousy tells your brain something is very wrong.

I enjoy being single more often than relationships because my compatibility with other people love-wise is 0% LOL

I'm compatible with 0% of girls in the world so I'm forced to say single is more desirable because you have no other choice when your options are 0, they say never settle in a relationship, but off the top of my head 99.1% of people settle cause they get what they can grab, don't gamble.....


You've got your whole life ahead of you brat. Plus a lot of things change from year to year. So get out there and try your luck unless you're a faggot.
1380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 3/8/11
I think there is no absolute answer regarding which is better. Some people find it easier being single and some actually feels like they have to be in a relationship. They both have their perks and sometimes it's a matter of finding that special someone!

Personally, I love being in a relationship but that might just be because I'm scared to be alone .
561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/10/11
Relationships are a hassle, but Id have to choose relationships.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.