First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Is being single or in a relationship better?
21510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/15/11

PhoungSeppuku wrote:


starlightpriestess wrote:

both has its advantage and disadvantage :)
but i'd say being single gives you more privilege in life


That's not true. I disagree with your logic.


each one of us has its own view, I've been into relationship before i'd say it feels good and happy to be in one but that feeling didn't last long . compared to when your single, you can engage into any general relationship you want interact with people without restraint, and having more options to be in any kind of event...


15358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Insert Tampon Here.
Offline
Posted 3/15/11

starlightpriestess wrote:


PhoungSeppuku wrote:


starlightpriestess wrote:

both has its advantage and disadvantage :)
but i'd say being single gives you more privilege in life


That's not true. I disagree with your logic.


each one of us has its own view, I've been into relationship before i'd say it feels good and happy to be in one but that feeling didn't last long . compared to when your single, you can engage into any general relationship you want interact with people without restraint, and having more options to be in any kind of event...




what a load of BS. its all about ass, sweetheart.
21510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/15/11

PhoungSeppuku wrote:


starlightpriestess wrote:


PhoungSeppuku wrote:


starlightpriestess wrote:

both has its advantage and disadvantage :)
but i'd say being single gives you more privilege in life


That's not true. I disagree with your logic.


each one of us has its own view, I've been into relationship before i'd say it feels good and happy to be in one but that feeling didn't last long . compared to when your single, you can engage into any general relationship you want interact with people without restraint, and having more options to be in any kind of event...




what a load of BS. its all about ass, sweetheart.


that's what i mean privilege of being single
you can get any kind of ass when you're single.. jke
15358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Insert Tampon Here.
Offline
Posted 3/15/11


there are priveledges whatsoever.
2926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bkk
Offline
Posted 3/16/11
single=freedom but you may feel alone.=)
17045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 3/16/11 , edited 3/16/11
Agree ^
2027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/16/11
SINGLE!!!
11994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in the TARDIS wit...
Offline
Posted 3/16/11
Well, it's hard to find love. For me at least. I look quite young for my age and everyone thinks of me as a little girl or little sister even at my age. LOL

I don't have time nor space in my life for relationships though, and I haven't even thought of stuff like that. I've always been so career minded, like, I want my dreams to come true more than find the one person for me.

I do like being single a LOT, but finding someone who'll love me for me would be nice- and especially if we don't look like some loli-con pairing :))
1936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/11
hm.... there are some good things of being single and be in a relationship...
i'm single and these days i feel that i'm alone....
1052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/30/11
I think it depends.. lol
1936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/11

Kobashi39 wrote:


lizzie_quinisio wrote:

hm.... there are some good things of being single and be in a relationship...
i'm single and these days i feel that i'm alone....


Same here.


yeah.. there are times especially when i go to mall.. many people have their companions and i don't have any... i felt very very sad about that



3712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/16/11
I prefer being single. I'm not going to go out with someone just for the sake of going out with someone. I want someone who I'm compatible with and will be able to have a lasting relationship with. Unfortunately, that's proving to be rather difficult.
22580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 4/16/11
Hey iki, well to answer your question none is better. When you finally get out of a relationship you feel like "yeah, being single is lots of fun"
But after a few months, a year, or more you like "i want someone"
U can not be satisfied.
So none is better.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.