First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Is being single or in a relationship better?
43611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / just over der
Offline
Posted 2/19/11
Depends if you really like a girl then you wish you were i a relationship but if you don't have any particular feelings for anyone single is better.
23420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / lost.......
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

healthguide wrote:

Depends if you really like a girl then you wish you were i a relationship but if you don't have any particular feelings for anyone single is better.


but sometime even you really love this person you still need to let go. loving someone doesn't mean you have to be with her. Just wishing/hoping she happy from miles and miles away, will still make you happy even your single and lonely over here
43611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / just over der
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

Ikiryoh_Nam wrote:


healthguide wrote:

Depends if you really like a girl then you wish you were i a relationship but if you don't have any particular feelings for anyone single is better.


but sometime even you really love this person you still need to let go. loving someone doesn't mean you have to be with her. Just wishing/hoping she happy from miles and miles away, will still make you happy even your single and lonely over here


True I see your point, I was merely saying that when you love someone you still long to be in that relationship even though at some instances its not possible or its best not to be.

27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

starrinite wrote:

IoI what the heck? xD I dun ask for stuff, guys just give me things. And I gave my ex a $200 watch when we were still dating and told him he could keep it even after we broke up, so honestly have no idea what you are talking about =P


It means that your Ex is originally a jerk. You should learn from now.
959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / L A !
Offline
Posted 2/19/11 , edited 2/19/11
Theres a saying that it is better to have a evil wife than to be alone.
Which means human beings needs to have someone next to them
Unless they're gifted in being solo...
23420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / lost.......
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

-iElmo wrote:

SINGLE =D but i wont lie it gets lonely after a while


lonely, how???lol that what friends for~!~!~
23420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / lost.......
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


starrinite wrote:

IoI what the heck? xD I dun ask for stuff, guys just give me things. And I gave my ex a $200 watch when we were still dating and told him he could keep it even after we broke up, so honestly have no idea what you are talking about =P


It means that your Ex is originally a jerk. You should learn from now.


lol i brought a laptop for one of my ex, $1200. when she move out of her family, i think buying your love one stuff nothing wrong with it... and of coz after broke up should neva ask for it back.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

Ikiryoh_Nam wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


starrinite wrote:

IoI what the heck? xD I dun ask for stuff, guys just give me things. And I gave my ex a $200 watch when we were still dating and told him he could keep it even after we broke up, so honestly have no idea what you are talking about =P


It means that your Ex is originally a jerk. You should learn from now.


lol i brought a laptop for one of my ex, $1200. when she move out of her family, i think buying your love one stuff nothing wrong with it... and of coz after broke up should neva ask for it back.


Exactly, bro. Most of the people in this world is an opportunist and will try their hardest to get something they wanted in whatever means possible.
It's a possibility that your Ex just asked you for that laptop and after that, broke up with you. Meaning, she used you.
23420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / lost.......
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


Ikiryoh_Nam wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


starrinite wrote:

IoI what the heck? xD I dun ask for stuff, guys just give me things. And I gave my ex a $200 watch when we were still dating and told him he could keep it even after we broke up, so honestly have no idea what you are talking about =P


It means that your Ex is originally a jerk. You should learn from now.


lol i brought a laptop for one of my ex, $1200. when she move out of her family, i think buying your love one stuff nothing wrong with it... and of coz after broke up should neva ask for it back.


Exactly, bro. Most of the people in this world is an opportunist and will try their hardest to get something they wanted in whatever means possible.
It's a possibility that your Ex just asked you for that laptop and after that, broke up with you. Meaning, she used you.


o_O lol... reason i brought it for her is because she moved out of her family and i don't know what to get her for her new place... and secondly she didn't broke up with me.. i did -_-"
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 2/20/11

Ikiryoh_Nam wrote:

o_O lol... reason i brought it for her is because she moved out of her family and i don't know what to get her for her new place... and secondly she didn't broke up with me.. i did -_-"


If you think of it that way, some circumstances are indeed favor to you. But that doesn't change the fact that you still gave something to your certain "someone" who you won't live with.
Rather, what I mean is that the action you made is indeed regrettable.
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / F / Jordan
Offline
Posted 2/20/11
i'm not alone my shadow is always with me
65518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Gооgʟә Me
Offline
Posted 2/20/11
Sometimes, I wish I was single again. Being single can be nice (no one to worry about but yourself).
There are some days I wake up, see my husband's face and I just want to smack him, but in the end I love the bastard and I do enjoy his companionship even if he sometimes annoys the hell out of me, lol. I guess being in a relationship is okay too.
1928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/20/11
I'm young and naive. I don't know. For now, it's better to just be single. It's more fun that way.
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 2/20/11

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


Ikiryoh_Nam wrote:

o_O lol... reason i brought it for her is because she moved out of her family and i don't know what to get her for her new place... and secondly she didn't broke up with me.. i did -_-"


If you think of it that way, some circumstances are indeed favor to you. But that doesn't change the fact that you still gave something to your certain "someone" who you won't live with.
Rather, what I mean is that the action you made is indeed regrettable.


...I'm not sure I'm following what you're trying to say, are you saying it's a bad thing that he bought his then girlfriend a present? or the fact that it was such an expensive one?

A present given out of love is not a regrettable thing.
838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 2/20/11
I'd say Single. I find it that when you're in a relationship you don't get to do the things you want and stuff.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.