First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Intellegence Hide out
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 2/19/11
here is were the intelegence plan and hang out
Posted 2/19/11
momo entered, surveying the empty space. "Hn," she muttered
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:

momo entered, surveying the empty space. "Hn," she muttered


Maya came out of no where and waved at Momo.
"Welcome!~" he grinned.
Posted 2/23/11

-FemBotrocity wrote:

Maya came out of no where and waved at Momo.
"Welcome!~" he grinned.


"Hn.." she eyed the newcomer.
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/23/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:
"Hn.." she eyed the newcomer.


Maya sweatdropped.
"Not friendly? Okay~.Screw you too." he mumbled.
He looked around for something to do.

Posted 3/7/11

-FemBotrocity wrote:


darknessofthemoonlight wrote:
"Hn.." she eyed the newcomer.


Maya sweatdropped.
"Not friendly? Okay~.Screw you too." he mumbled.
He looked around for something to do.



(LOL LOL LOL)

She stopped doing anything. moving. breathing. and her eyes darkened. "I bid you to say that. once more. I dare you."
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/7/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:


-FemBotrocity wrote:


darknessofthemoonlight wrote:
"Hn.." she eyed the newcomer.


Maya sweatdropped.
"Not friendly? Okay~.Screw you too." he mumbled.
He looked around for something to do.



(LOL LOL LOL)

She stopped doing anything. moving. breathing. and her eyes darkened. "I bid you to say that. once more. I dare you."


( ;DD)

A grinned crept on Maya's face.
"Ohoho~ She speaks?" he said playfully.
"Tell me Darling~ what's your name?" he said as he walked closer to her.
Posted 3/7/11

-FemBotrocity wrote:

( ;DD)

A grinned crept on Maya's face.
"Ohoho~ She speaks?" he said playfully.
"Tell me Darling~ what's your name?" he said as he walked closer to her.


She grabbed his wrist and flipped him, slaming him to the ground.
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/7/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:


-FemBotrocity wrote:

( ;DD)

A grinned crept on Maya's face.
"Ohoho~ She speaks?" he said playfully.
"Tell me Darling~ what's your name?" he said as he walked closer to her.


She grabbed his wrist and flipped him, slaming him to the ground.


Maya let her slam him down and he winked playfully.
"Fiesty~"he chuckled and sat up.
"Cute."
Posted 3/7/11

-FemBotrocity wrote:

Maya let her slam him down and he winked playfully.
"Fiesty~"he chuckled and sat up.
"Cute."


"Speak to me that way again and your tongue shall be mine." she pulled a dagger from her boot.
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/7/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:

-FemBotrocity wrote:

Maya let her slam him down and he winked playfully.
"Fiesty~"he chuckled and sat up.
"Cute."


"Speak to me that way again and your tongue shall be mine." she pulled a dagger from her boot.


Maya rolled on his stomach and propped his head up with his hand.
"With a dark side too hmmm?" he smiled at her.
"You're like a chatty Ryuu~ I like it." he chuckled.
"Let's be friends yeah!?~"
Posted 3/7/11

-FemBotrocity wrote:

Maya rolled on his stomach and propped his head up with his hand.
"With a dark side too hmmm?" he smiled at her.
"You're like a chatty Ryuu~ I like it." he chuckled.
"Let's be friends yeah!?~"


......
she stood.
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/7/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:


-FemBotrocity wrote:

Maya rolled on his stomach and propped his head up with his hand.
"With a dark side too hmmm?" he smiled at her.
"You're like a chatty Ryuu~ I like it." he chuckled.
"Let's be friends yeah!?~"


......
she stood.


Maya sweat dropped.
"What's with people and being unfriendly?" he asked himself aloud.
He stood up and dusted himself off.
"Do you have a no friend policy or something darling?"he asked her.
He planned on calling her Darling until she gave him a name.

Posted 3/10/11

-FemBotrocity wrote:

Maya sweat dropped.
"What's with people and being unfriendly?" he asked himself aloud.
He stood up and dusted himself off.
"Do you have a no friend policy or something darling?"he asked her.
He planned on calling her Darling until she gave him a name.



"My name is not darling. Its Momo."
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/10/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:


-FemBotrocity wrote:

Maya sweat dropped.
"What's with people and being unfriendly?" he asked himself aloud.
He stood up and dusted himself off.
"Do you have a no friend policy or something darling?"he asked her.
He planned on calling her Darling until she gave him a name.



"My name is not darling. Its Momo."


Maya smiled.
"Momo." he said to himself.
"Got it." he laughed a little and stood in front of her.
"I'm Maya." he said extending his hand for a handshake.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.