First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Kaumi Mountain
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/7/11

-Airi wrote:

A yellow glow enveloped both Haruka and the man. "Very good," Airi said.


She was amazed not knowing she could do so well on her first try
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/7/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

A yellow glow enveloped both Haruka and the man. "Very good," Airi said.


She was amazed not knowing she could do so well on her first try


"Keep going, his not awake yet," Airi said.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/7/11

-Airi wrote:

"Keep going, his not awake yet," Airi said.


Haruka nods and continues using the same concentration as before
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/7/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"Keep going, his not awake yet," Airi said.


Haruka nods and continues using the same concentration as before


Airi watched as the man slowly began wake up.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/7/11

-Airi wrote:

Airi watched as the man slowly began wake up.


Haruka continued until the man was aware of what was going on, Are you ok, she asked him
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/7/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

Airi watched as the man slowly began wake up.


Haruka continued until the man was aware of what was going on, Are you ok, she asked him


The man mumbled something in a foreign language as a reply.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/7/11

-Airi wrote:

The man mumbled something in a foreign language as a reply.


Can you understand him
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/7/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

The man mumbled something in a foreign language as a reply.


Can you understand him


"Unfortunately, no." Airi stated in a worried tone.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/7/11

-Airi wrote:

"Unfortunately, no." Airi stated in a worried tone.


This isn't good, Haruka said in the the same worried tone
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/7/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"Unfortunately, no." Airi stated in a worried tone.


This isn't good, Haruka said in the the same worried tone


"Well...I have NO idea what he's talking about, or what language that is," Airi said frustrated.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/7/11

-Airi wrote:

"Well...I have NO idea what he's talking about, or what language that is," Airi said frustrated.


Neither do I, do you think someone at the palace will know?
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/7/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"Well...I have NO idea what he's talking about, or what language that is," Airi said frustrated.


Neither do I, do you think someone at the palace will know?


"...Maybe, but do you think he can walk?" Airi asked looking from Haruka to the dreary man.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/7/11

-Airi wrote:

"...Maybe, but do you think he can walk?" Airi asked looking from Haruka to the dreary man.


He doesn't look able to walk on his own
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/7/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"...Maybe, but do you think he can walk?" Airi asked looking from Haruka to the dreary man.


He doesn't look able to walk on his own


"Oh great...what should we do then?" Airi sighned not wanting to warp the poor guy again.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/7/11

-Airi wrote:

"Oh great...what should we do then?" Airi sighned not wanting to warp the poor guy again.


I guess the only choice we have is to help him walk the entire way back to the palace
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.