First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
I want to ________ .......
1457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / over there! :)
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

Ikiryoh_Nam wrote:


kunimitsu_tezuka wrote:


Ikiryoh_Nam wrote:


kunimitsu_tezuka wrote:


Ikiryoh_Nam wrote:


kunimitsu_tezuka wrote:


Ikiryoh_Nam wrote:

i want to look older


me? I wanna look young forever... :)


-_-" lol girls and boys are different. all girls wanted to stay young....


Yeah, guess your right.... dont want to be too young though.. :)


lol i don't mind to look older like 50 something lol


hahaha... really? i wonder how that would look like? :)


lol lil white gray hair ,half bald and tons of wrinkle


I think old people are cute! they are so nice and calm.
22248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Right behind you
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

kunimitsu_tezuka wrote:


Ikiryoh_Nam wrote:


kunimitsu_tezuka wrote:


Ikiryoh_Nam wrote:


kunimitsu_tezuka wrote:


Ikiryoh_Nam wrote:


kunimitsu_tezuka wrote:


Ikiryoh_Nam wrote:

i want to look older


me? I wanna look young forever... :)


-_-" lol girls and boys are different. all girls wanted to stay young....


Yeah, guess your right.... dont want to be too young though.. :)


lol i don't mind to look older like 50 something lol


hahaha... really? i wonder how that would look like? :)


lol lil white gray hair ,half bald and tons of wrinkle


I think old people are cute! they are so nice and calm. :)


lol, wouldn't want to meet my grandparents then.
23414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / lost.......
Offline
Posted 2/19/11
lol not all old people the same!!! some are so annoying... lol
1457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / over there! :)
Offline
Posted 2/19/11


I think old people are cute! they are so nice and calm. :)

lol, wouldn't want to meet my grandparents then.


hahaha! how come? arent they nice?
1457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / over there! :)
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

Ikiryoh_Nam wrote:

lol not all old people the same!!! some are so annoying... lol


guess so! but I still like them though...
22248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Right behind you
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

kunimitsu_tezuka wrote:



I think old people are cute! they are so nice and calm. :)


lol, wouldn't want to meet my grandparents then.


hahaha! how come? arent they nice?

lol not at all.
1457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / over there! :)
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

Pikachu_kun wrote:


kunimitsu_tezuka wrote:



I think old people are cute! they are so nice and calm. :)


lol, wouldn't want to meet my grandparents then.


hahaha! how come? arent they nice?

lol not at all.

aww... hahaha! mine are nice and cute. always giving gifts...
55434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/11
i want to be smaller
i want to be smarter
i want no homework
22248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Right behind you
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

kunimitsu_tezuka wrote:


Pikachu_kun wrote:


kunimitsu_tezuka wrote:



I think old people are cute! they are so nice and calm. :)


lol, wouldn't want to meet my grandparents then.


hahaha! how come? arent they nice?


lol not at all.

aww... hahaha! mine are nice and cute. always giving gifts... :)

lol. the only gift I got was the gift of working on their farm and riding a donkey (They live in rural mexico)
1457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / over there! :)
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

Pikachu_kun wrote:


kunimitsu_tezuka wrote:


Pikachu_kun wrote:


kunimitsu_tezuka wrote:



I think old people are cute! they are so nice and calm. :)


lol, wouldn't want to meet my grandparents then.


hahaha! how come? arent they nice?


lol not at all.


aww... hahaha! mine are nice and cute. always giving gifts... :)

lol. the only gift I got was the gift of working on their farm and riding a donkey (They live in rural mexico)

hahaha! cool! but unfortunately I dont have my grand daddy anymore, he died.
22248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Right behind you
Offline
Posted 2/19/11 , edited 2/19/11

kunimitsu_tezuka wrote:


Pikachu_kun wrote:


kunimitsu_tezuka wrote:


Pikachu_kun wrote:


kunimitsu_tezuka wrote:



I think old people are cute! they are so nice and calm. :)


lol, wouldn't want to meet my grandparents then.


hahaha! how come? arent they nice?


lol not at all.


aww... hahaha! mine are nice and cute. always giving gifts... :)


lol. the only gift I got was the gift of working on their farm and riding a donkey (They live in rural mexico)

hahaha! cool! but unfortunately I dont have my grand daddy anymore, he died. :(

Actually same, my last grandpa died 2 weeks ago :(

Edit: lol looks like we de-railed this thread
1457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / over there! :)
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

Pikachu_kun wrote:


kunimitsu_tezuka wrote:


Pikachu_kun wrote:


kunimitsu_tezuka wrote:


Pikachu_kun wrote:


kunimitsu_tezuka wrote:



I think old people are cute! they are so nice and calm. :)


lol, wouldn't want to meet my grandparents then.


hahaha! how come? arent they nice?


lol not at all.


aww... hahaha! mine are nice and cute. always giving gifts... :)


lol. the only gift I got was the gift of working on their farm and riding a donkey (They live in rural mexico)


hahaha! cool! but unfortunately I dont have my grand daddy anymore, he died. :(

Actually same, my last grandpa died 2 weeks ago :(

Edit: lol looks like we de-railed this thread[/quote/]

Hey! lets just talk on our profile,,, hahah! too long here! ::)
13774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 2/20/11
Current problem: I want to eat.
Long time problem: I want to not worry.
10965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/11
I want to not procrastinate so much. =/
20084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Florida, US
Offline
Posted 2/20/11
i want to live in the moment.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.