First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
anybody ever had a homo sexual thought?
603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/21/11
im just curious anybody ever have a homosexual thought before?
1656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Forever a virgin
Offline
Posted 2/21/11
Do you mean like, "If i was homosexual, who would i date?" Something like that?

well, yeah, like i've been asked questions like, who would u turn gay 4, and i would have to think about that. xD
603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/21/11
just any kind of homo sexual thoughts
1332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11
Always, dude. I would be like, "SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET DAWWGG THAT CHICK IS HAWWWTTTTTTTTTTT!!" once in a while.
16075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

pandamnyou wrote:

Always, dude. I would be like, "SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET DAWWGG THAT CHICK IS HAWWWTTTTTTTTTTT!!" once in a while.


Can I get your number? lol
24248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Right behind you
Offline
Posted 2/21/11
Yep.
1332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

jakepagan wrote:


pandamnyou wrote:

Always, dude. I would be like, "SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET DAWWGG THAT CHICK IS HAWWWTTTTTTTTTTT!!" once in a while.


Can I get your number? lol


Sure. ;D When I get one.
Posted 2/21/11
Nope ,
16075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

pandamnyou wrote:


jakepagan wrote:


pandamnyou wrote:

Always, dude. I would be like, "SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET DAWWGG THAT CHICK IS HAWWWTTTTTTTTTTT!!" once in a while.


Can I get your number? lol


Sure. ;D When I get one.


Teehee.
9046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 2/21/11
Girls are sexyyy ~
27481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / behind you
Offline
Posted 2/21/11
lol every now and then.... but its just like "...damn she's hot"
Posted 2/21/11
Kissed a really pretty girl before, she also thought I was really pretty so we ended up kissing. It was exciting but not exactly my cup of tea, I enjoyed the experience of experimentation however.

I of course admire other girl's beauty and will think to myself "Woah she's beautiful" or something.

Me and my ex used to talk about threesomes, never happened...maybe in future.
Posted 2/21/11
Oh hell yeah. LOL
37656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11
She has really nice boobs.

.........?
35116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/21/11
all the time, all the time
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.