Post Reply Become a mod!!
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/21/11
Form:

-Username:
-Name:
-Other:
-Will you be active in this group?
Posted 2/22/11
-Username: amulet-amu2
-Name: Seraphim
-Other: ----
-Will you be active in this group? yesh
Moderator
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Under a colorful...
Offline
Posted 2/22/11
-Username: Subaru_Hoshina
-Name: Kat
-Other: umm....im 13 (?)
-Will you be active in this group?

ohhhh.. yes. ive been waiting for this for MONTHS
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/27/11 , edited 2/27/11

Subaru_Hoshina wrote:

-Username: Subaru_Hoshina
-Name: Kat
-Other: umm....im 13 (?)
-Will you be active in this group?

ohhhh.. yes. ive been waiting for this for MONTHS


XD!@! WELCOME TO THE GROUP ! ;3
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/27/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:

-Username: amulet-amu2
-Name: Seraphim
-Other: ----
-Will you be active in this group? yesh


LOl okiez! approved
Moderator
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Under a colorful...
Offline
Posted 3/1/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


Subaru_Hoshina wrote:

-Username: Subaru_Hoshina
-Name: Kat
-Other: umm....im 13 (?)
-Will you be active in this group?

ohhhh.. yes. ive been waiting for this for MONTHS


XD!@! WELCOME TO THE GROUP ! ;3


YAAAAY!!!!
You must be logged in to post.