RUMOR PAGE
73201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 2/21/11 , edited 4/13/11
OK OK OK!
TOO MANY RUMORS ARE SPREADING.

Here, I'll answer all the questions/ rumors here.
post in this forum if you have any more.


RUMOR:

The Pokemon anime writers died so now Pokemon wont show anymore! D:

ANSWER:
NO!
It IS true that someone died.
but he doesnt direct or write the poekmon anime anymore.
His name is Takeshi Shudo. (I think)
and he did the first 3 seasons and did a few Pokemon Movies.
BUT! He doesnt write it anymore, he just did minor stuff on the show.
so, the pokemon anime will still be running.

RUMOR:
The Pokemon Creator died and he didnt pass on the rights so now there wont be anymore Pokemon Games!
ANSWER:
AGAIN, Takeshi Shudo died, and he was NOT the creator.
that'd be Satoshi Taijiri, people.
and anyways if he did die, Ken Sugimori would take over, and we all know that he is awesome.
so, Pokemon Games will still come out.

RUMOR:
Pokemon EU stated that they have no plans for any new Pokemon games. Does that mean no more pokemon games?
ANSWER:
I don't think so.
Just because they have no plans doesn't mean that there are no more games.
it just means either A: they are taking a break. OR B: They aren't gonna tell you anything about the new games.
so don't get your hopes down if you heard that rumor.

RUMOR:
SATOSHI TAJIRI DIED IN THE 8.9 EARTHQUAKE! NO MORE POKEMON!!
ANSWER:
HOLY CRAP HECK NO HE DIDN'T.
Ken Sugimori posted on his twitter that HE DID NOT DIE.
here proof: 杉森 建/SUGIMORI KEN
@SUPER_32X 杉森 建/SUGIMORI KEN He is alive
18 hours ago via www.movatwi.jp
he even said it in english for everyone to know that he didnt die. dont believe me? see for yourself.http://twitter.com/#!/SUPER_32X


Posted 2/21/11
OH! i remember seeing that on a newspaper D: was he the writer or someone important to the show that they might have to cancel it nooooo miju will die if no more pokemon D:
72771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 2/21/11
Even if plans already existed about the next Pokemon game, why would they want to say anything when it's still weeks before Black & White come out? Let the new games come out so we can have fun with those... there'll be plenty of time to speculate about what the next games might contain after we've enjoyed Black & White to our heart's content... ^_^

I'm a novice to the Pokemon games, but let me take a stab at what the early plans for the next Pokemon game after Black & White might be:

1. It will most likely take place in a new region.
2. It will likely feature some brand new Pokemon species, and also have some familiar species as well.
3. Some sort of organization might be up to no good... possibly Team Rocket, possibly a new group.

Remember where this information is, and let's check again once the rumors about the next game start. If I'm right, you can tell everyone you heard it here first! ^_-

- Stevie
73201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

MHtrStevie wrote:

Even if plans already existed about the next Pokemon game, why would they want to say anything when it's still weeks before Black & White come out? Let the new games come out so we can have fun with those... there'll be plenty of time to speculate about what the next games might contain after we've enjoyed Black & White to our heart's content... ^_^


Thats exactly what I'm thinking haha.
But, if you didn't know, these games take about 3 years to make so when they say no plans that makes some people a little worried.... ._.


MHtrStevie wrote:
I'm a novice to the Pokemon games, but let me take a stab at what the early plans for the next Pokemon game after Black & White might be:

1. It will most likely take place in a new region.
2. It will likely feature some brand new Pokemon species, and also have some familiar species as well.
3. Some sort of organization might be up to no good... possibly Team Rocket, possibly a new group.

Remember where this information is, and let's check again once the rumors about the next game start. If I'm right, you can tell everyone you heard it here first! ^_-

- Stevie


That's what is pry going to happen, but if you follow their releases they will produce a spin-off game or 2 before doing that.
I am predicting another type of Hey You, Pikachu!, or a new Pokemon Ranger.
but what would be good is if they started making a new pokemon game for the 3DS.
which is probably what they are doing. and that will take longer than 3 years.
so yes if im correct and you are correct that'd be awesome! (lol)


4939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / On a Ferris Wheel...
Offline
Posted 4/13/11 , edited 4/13/11
The "No Pokemon Gray" Rumor

In an interview with gaming site GameTrailers, Pokémon game developer and director Junichi Masuda spoke about Generation V of Pokémon. Among the many things that came up during the interview was the rumor that Black and White would not a have a third version.
This rumor came to be after the Spanish site Meristation published an interview with Pokémon designer Mana Ibe in which it was denied that there would be a third version of Pokémon Black and White. Junichi Masuda dispelled those rumors. He stated that he did not recall ever saying there would not be another version, and that he was very surprised to hear about the rumor.

NOTE: This only denies the rumors that are being made at the present moment, they never said they wouldn't be making one.
73201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 4/13/11

Chibi-Haru wrote:

The "No Pokemon Gray" Rumor

In an interview with gaming site GameTrailers, Pokémon game developer and director Junichi Masuda spoke about Generation V of Pokémon. Among the many things that came up during the interview was the rumor that Black and White would not a have a third version.
This rumor came to be after the Spanish site Meristation published an interview with Pokémon designer Mana Ibe in which it was denied that there would be a third version of Pokémon Black and White. Junichi Masuda dispelled those rumors. He stated that he did not recall ever saying there would not be another version, and that he was very surprised to hear about the rumor.

NOTE: This only denies the rumors that are being made at the present moment, they never said they wouldn't be making one.
\


That one is a good one.
actually I believe in this one. because as said the pokemon company stated that they had no plans for any games.

but I guess they would because they have Pokemon Get! Typing DS! coming out.
I kinda wonder what they would do with a pokemon Gray.

Posted 4/14/11
Yeah! pokemon Gray! i gonna buy pokemon white or black after holidays,but only if would be some rumors about pokemon gray i will wait for it
You must be logged in to post.