First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Yumemishi Waterfalls
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

Airi quietly led Haruka into a sparkling cavern with a opening in the middle, allowing in a little light. Right at the center of the cavern was a small water feature filled with transluscent water. "Open your eyes," she said as she dropped Haruka's hand.


Her jaw dropped at the beauty of the cavern, This place is amazing, how did you ever find it


"I noticed it when I flew over it, a long time ago. I come here to think," Airi answered.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

-Airi wrote:

"I noticed it when I flew over it, a long time ago. I come here to think," Airi answered.


I could understand it being a good place to think, you're alone and the trickleing water is soothing
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"I noticed it when I flew over it, a long time ago. I come here to think," Airi answered.


I could understand it being a good place to think, you're alone and the trickleing water is soothing


"You can come use this place now too, only 6 people know about this place aside from us," Airi smiled, sitting down on a rock. "Just becareful getting here, it can be a bit dangerous."
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

-Airi wrote:

"You can come use this place now too, only 6 people know about this place aside from us," Airi smiled, sitting down on a rock. "Just becareful getting here, it can be a bit dangerous."


Oh wow this place really is a secret
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"You can come use this place now too, only 6 people know about this place aside from us," Airi smiled, sitting down on a rock. "Just becareful getting here, it can be a bit dangerous."


Oh wow this place really is a secret


"Yup," Airi smiled, "It might be a little hard for you to navigate inside at first because of the darkness but you'll get the feel in no time."
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

-Airi wrote:

"Yup," Airi smiled, "It might be a little hard for you to navigate inside at first because of the darkness but you'll get the feel in no time."


She nods, Yeah, I'll get used to it
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"Yup," Airi smiled, "It might be a little hard for you to navigate inside at first because of the darkness but you'll get the feel in no time."


She nods, Yeah, I'll get used to it


Yawning Airi mumbled, "Mind if I take a nap?"
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

-Airi wrote:

Yawning Airi mumbled, "Mind if I take a nap?"


Go ahead, I don't mind at all, I might take one myself
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

Yawning Airi mumbled, "Mind if I take a nap?"


Go ahead, I don't mind at all, I might take one myself


"Righty then, I'll wake you up when night falls," Airi said before closing her heavy eyelids.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

-Airi wrote:

"Righty then, I'll wake you up when night falls," Airi said before closing her heavy eyelids.


Haruka soon after fell asleep as well
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

"Righty then, I'll wake you up when night falls," Airi said before closing her heavy eyelids.


Haruka soon after fell asleep as well


As night fell, Airi groggily got up and gently shook Haruka awake. "I think we should get back now," she yawned.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

-Airi wrote:

As night fell, Airi groggily got up and gently shook Haruka awake. "I think we should get back now," she yawned.


She lazily opened her eyes and yawned, Alright
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

As night fell, Airi groggily got up and gently shook Haruka awake. "I think we should get back now," she yawned.


She lazily opened her eyes and yawned, Alright


Getting up, they slowly walked out into the open, out under the starry night sky.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

-Airi wrote:

Getting up, they slowly walked out into the open, out under the starry night sky.


The stars are pretty tonight, she says still half asleep and yawning
Royalty Manager
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-Airi wrote:

Getting up, they slowly walked out into the open, out under the starry night sky.


The stars are pretty tonight, she says still half asleep and yawning


"They are aren't they," Airi said, "Careful while going down."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.