First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP]Forest
Posted 2/22/11 , edited 2/24/11
This is the forest.
~Demon LIst~

Dot Rank
Blue Slime - Earth demon
Sanguini - Wind
Nymph - Water demon


Line Rank
Grim - Void demon
Blue Wolf - Lightning demon
Bogle - Fire demon


MORE MONSTERS TO COME ;D
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/23/11
Kaine walks through the forest his face is hidden under a cloak
Posted 2/23/11

edrosik wrote:

Kaine walks through the forest his face is hidden under a cloak

Inuzuma.*killing demons with lightning not far from where kaine is walking*
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/23/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Kaine walks through the forest his face is hidden under a cloak

Inuzuma.*killing demons with lightning not far from where kaine is walking*


Kaine hears the sounds of battle but ignores them
Posted 2/23/11

edrosik wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Kaine walks through the forest his face is hidden under a cloak

Inuzuma.*killing demons with lightning not far from where kaine is walking*


Kaine hears the sounds of battle but ignores them

*finishes and gathers up 10 bodies*Who's walking over there?
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/23/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Kaine walks through the forest his face is hidden under a cloak

Inuzuma.*killing demons with lightning not far from where kaine is walking*


Kaine hears the sounds of battle but ignores them

*finishes and gathers up 10 bodies*Who's walking over there?


Kaine turns and decides to leave fast
Posted 2/23/11

edrosik wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Kaine walks through the forest his face is hidden under a cloak

Inuzuma.*killing demons with lightning not far from where kaine is walking*


Kaine hears the sounds of battle but ignores them

*finishes and gathers up 10 bodies*Who's walking over there?


Kaine turns and decides to leave fast

*teleports in front of him*Not so fast.

Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/23/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Kaine walks through the forest his face is hidden under a cloak

Inuzuma.*killing demons with lightning not far from where kaine is walking*


Kaine hears the sounds of battle but ignores them

*finishes and gathers up 10 bodies*Who's walking over there?


Kaine turns and decides to leave fast

*teleports in front of him*Not so fast.



Kaine grabs from behind some powder and throws into your eyes
Posted 2/23/11

edrosik wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Kaine walks through the forest his face is hidden under a cloak

Inuzuma.*killing demons with lightning not far from where kaine is walking*


Kaine hears the sounds of battle but ignores them

*finishes and gathers up 10 bodies*Who's walking over there?


Kaine turns and decides to leave fast

*teleports in front of him*Not so fast.



Kaine grabs from behind some powder and throws into your eyes

*rubbing eyes while making wind go into them to blow out the powder*Ahh!My eyes!

Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/23/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Kaine walks through the forest his face is hidden under a cloak

Inuzuma.*killing demons with lightning not far from where kaine is walking*


Kaine hears the sounds of battle but ignores them

*finishes and gathers up 10 bodies*Who's walking over there?


Kaine turns and decides to leave fast

*teleports in front of him*Not so fast.



Kaine grabs from behind some powder and throws into your eyes

*rubbing eyes while making wind go into them to blow out the powder*Ahh!My eyes!



Kaine turns and runs from this place
Posted 2/23/11

edrosik wrote:

Kaine turns and runs from this place

*gets all the powder out of her eyes and reaches out for him*Hey,come back here!*sigh*
(i went 2 eat)

42335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Home
Offline
Posted 2/23/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Kaine turns and runs from this place

*gets all the powder out of her eyes and reaches out for him*Hey,come back here!*sigh*
(i went 2 eat)


*walks in forest and sits under a tree then takes a nap*

Posted 2/23/11

Hinata211 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Kaine turns and runs from this place

*gets all the powder out of her eyes and reaches out for him*Hey,come back here!*sigh*
(i went 2 eat)


*walks in forest and sits under a tree then takes a nap*


*walking through the forest in the area kagami is in*Geez...What was wrong with that kid?
42335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Home
Offline
Posted 2/23/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


Hinata211 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Kaine turns and runs from this place

*gets all the powder out of her eyes and reaches out for him*Hey,come back here!*sigh*
(i went 2 eat)


*walks in forest and sits under a tree then takes a nap*


*walking through the forest in the area kagami is in*Geez...What was wrong with that kid?

*sigh and wakes up* you do know I can hear you?

Posted 2/23/11

Hinata211 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


Hinata211 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Kaine turns and runs from this place

*gets all the powder out of her eyes and reaches out for him*Hey,come back here!*sigh*
(i went 2 eat)


*walks in forest and sits under a tree then takes a nap*


*walking through the forest in the area kagami is in*Geez...What was wrong with that kid?

*sigh and wakes up* you do know I can hear you?

Another bad kid?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.