First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP]House Area
Student
43210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/27/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


krindor wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


krindor wrote:

*no answer*

Geez...*takes out his dorm key and opens the door and walks in*Jin?


*Taking on clothes* are you sure you want to continue inside?

*sees him then turns red*NEVER MIND!JUST HURRY UP AND GET TO CLASS!*runs out the room*


Ooh. Even the headmaster feel shame some times.... well lets go to sleep again *Lays down in bed*
Posted 2/27/11

krindor wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


krindor wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


krindor wrote:

*no answer*

Geez...*takes out his dorm key and opens the door and walks in*Jin?


*Taking on clothes* are you sure you want to continue inside?

*sees him then turns red*NEVER MIND!JUST HURRY UP AND GET TO CLASS!*runs out the room*


Ooh. Even the headmaster feel shame some times.... well lets go to sleep again *Lays down in bed*

Go.*pushes a mini golem through his window*
Golem: *walks up to his bed and climbs up*
Student
43210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/27/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


krindor wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


krindor wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


krindor wrote:

*no answer*

Geez...*takes out his dorm key and opens the door and walks in*Jin?


*Taking on clothes* are you sure you want to continue inside?

*sees him then turns red*NEVER MIND!JUST HURRY UP AND GET TO CLASS!*runs out the room*


Ooh. Even the headmaster feel shame some times.... well lets go to sleep again *Lays down in bed*

Go.*pushes a mini golem through his window*
Golem: *walks up to his bed and climbs up*


*tells kirii to attack and destroy the golem, throws pieces on Kamijou*
Posted 2/27/11

krindor wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


krindor wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


krindor wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


krindor wrote:

*no answer*

Geez...*takes out his dorm key and opens the door and walks in*Jin?


*Taking on clothes* are you sure you want to continue inside?

*sees him then turns red*NEVER MIND!JUST HURRY UP AND GET TO CLASS!*runs out the room*


Ooh. Even the headmaster feel shame some times.... well lets go to sleep again *Lays down in bed*

Go.*pushes a mini golem through his window*
Golem: *walks up to his bed and climbs up*


*tells kirii to attack and destroy the golem, throws pieces on Kamijou*

Ow!*climbs in through the window*Get to class now Jin!
Student
43210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


krindor wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


krindor wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


krindor wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


krindor wrote:

*no answer*

Geez...*takes out his dorm key and opens the door and walks in*Jin?


*Taking on clothes* are you sure you want to continue inside?

*sees him then turns red*NEVER MIND!JUST HURRY UP AND GET TO CLASS!*runs out the room*


Ooh. Even the headmaster feel shame some times.... well lets go to sleep again *Lays down in bed*

Go.*pushes a mini golem through his window*
Golem: *walks up to his bed and climbs up*


*tells kirii to attack and destroy the golem, throws pieces on Kamijou*

Ow!*climbs in through the window*Get to class now Jin!


*No one inside, behind Kamijou Jin is air walking* Who are you looking for, slowpoke?!
Posted 2/28/11

krindor wrote:

*No one inside, behind Kamijou Jin is air walking* Who are you looking for, slowpoke?!

Thats it!*takes out wand*
Student
43210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


krindor wrote:

*No one inside, behind Kamijou Jin is air walking* Who are you looking for, slowpoke?!

Thats it!*takes out wand*


*Jin dissapears*
Posted 2/28/11

krindor wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


krindor wrote:

*No one inside, behind Kamijou Jin is air walking* Who are you looking for, slowpoke?!

Thats it!*takes out wand*


*Jin dissapears*

*follows his scent while running on air*
(lik in bleach ;D)

Student
43210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


krindor wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


krindor wrote:

*No one inside, behind Kamijou Jin is air walking* Who are you looking for, slowpoke?!

Thats it!*takes out wand*


*Jin dissapears*

*follows his scent while running on air*
(lik in bleach ;D)



*Sees Kamijou behind him* Are you a dog or what!? *Runs into the classroom*
Posted 3/1/11

krindor wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


krindor wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


krindor wrote:

*No one inside, behind Kamijou Jin is air walking* Who are you looking for, slowpoke?!

Thats it!*takes out wand*


*Jin dissapears*

*follows his scent while running on air*
(lik in bleach ;D)



*Sees Kamijou behind him* Are you a dog or what!? *Runs into the classroom*

*hovering outside the window*No I followed the scent of your blood.
Student
43210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


krindor wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


krindor wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


krindor wrote:

*No one inside, behind Kamijou Jin is air walking* Who are you looking for, slowpoke?!

Thats it!*takes out wand*


*Jin dissapears*

*follows his scent while running on air*
(lik in bleach ;D)



*Sees Kamijou behind him* Are you a dog or what!? *Runs into the classroom*

*hovering outside the window*No I followed the scent of your blood.


How can you smell my blood when i'm not bleeding?
Posted 3/1/11

krindor wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


krindor wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


krindor wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


krindor wrote:

*No one inside, behind Kamijou Jin is air walking* Who are you looking for, slowpoke?!

Thats it!*takes out wand*


*Jin dissapears*

*follows his scent while running on air*
(lik in bleach ;D)



*Sees Kamijou behind him* Are you a dog or what!? *Runs into the classroom*

*hovering outside the window*No I followed the scent of your blood.


How can you smell my blood when i'm not bleeding?

Look at your finger tip.*holds up a tiny finger prick*

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.