First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Lenore Library
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

Tiger_boy wrote:

Aresuk says *Onkine I hate you* You never cared about me your probably happy that I'm dad.


Why this again, another person I know dieing on apart of me
22394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

Why this again, another person I know dieing on apart of me



What are you talking about Onkine?
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

Tiger_boy wrote:

What are you talking about Onkine?


This is exactly why I don't like people being invoved with me, they always end up dead, except for her who lives on the other side thinking that I'm dead, he looks away
22394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 2/24/11


This is exactly why I don't like people being invoved with me, they always end up dead, except for her who lives on the other side thinking that I'm dead, he looks away


You only love yourself you don't care about anyone. Who thinks your dead?
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/25/11

Tiger_boy wrote:

You only love yourself you don't care about anyone. Who thinks your dead?


He looks away, he didn't want to think about this anymore
22394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 2/25/11


He looks away, he didn't want to think about this anymore


Aresuk *screams* what are you talking about.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/25/11

Tiger_boy wrote:

Aresuk *screams* what are you talking about.


*says nothing*
22394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 2/25/11

*says nothing*


Aresuk's body is in his control, but his eyes are still shut *grabs Onkine hand* what ever your hiding you can tell me.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/25/11

Tiger_boy wrote:

Aresuk's body is in his control, but his eyes are still shut *grabs Onkine hand* what ever your hiding you can tell me.


So you're still alive, he still says nothing
22394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 2/25/11 , edited 2/25/11

So you're still alive, he still says nothing


Not anymore*Aresuk hands move away from Onkine* Aresuk body fades away.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/25/11

Tiger_boy wrote:

Not anymore*Aresuk hands move away from Onkine* Aresuk body fades away.


Nevermind...... yet again
22394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 2/25/11

Nevermind...... yet again


Aresuk your not dead the voice said. I know that but it would be better for Onkine to think so because he didn't like me anyway. Aresuk I have to tell you something. What is it? Onkine has a *whispers*.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/25/11

Tiger_boy wrote:

Aresuk your not dead the voice said. I know that but it would be better for Onkine to think so because he didn't like me anyway. Aresuk I have to tell you something. What is it? Onkine has a *whispers*.


He says nothing else making sure there aren't any people around
22394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 2/25/11

He says nothing else making sure there aren't any people around


Onkine if had you 3 wishes what would be your wishes the voice said in his head.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/25/11

Tiger_boy wrote:

Onkine if had you 3 wishes what would be your wishes the voice said in his head.


Simply I would only want one thing, to change what I did back then
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.