First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Vampire Knight RolePlay
Posted 4/29/11

JayyAshley wrote:



"I'm sorry about what happened to your parents." I said as I sat down on the chair next to the bed.

Momo
She woke up and saw yuuki."y-yuuki..w-were you here this whole time...? w-what happened? w-what am I?"she said as she looked at yuuki weakly as she tried to sit up.
Posted 4/29/11


Yuuki looked at her. "I saw what happened in the past, somebody turned you into a vampire, you were the one who killed your parents." I explained.
Posted 4/30/11

JayyAshley wrote:



Yuuki looked at her. "I saw what happened in the past, somebody turned you into a vampire, you were the one who killed your parents." I explained.

Momo
Momoko's eyes widen in horror."N-no i-i would never.....i-it can't...i couldn't have.."she said her voice cracking."I-i loved my outo-san and okaa-san.."she sobbed.Then she stopped and she saw something in her mind."Y-yuuki...someone's here for you...someone bad..."she held yuuki's hands"Be careful...and..something going to happen here at cross academy.."she said as her purple eyes looked at yuuki in concern.
Posted 4/30/11


Yuuki

"I'll be okay." Yuuki said as she softly smiled.
Posted 4/30/11

JayyAshley wrote:



Yuuki

"I'll be okay." Yuuki said as she softly smiled.


Momo
Momoko giggled at yuuki."You promise..?"she said as she held out her pinky.She smiled back at Yuuki.'Yuuki please be careful...'momo thought.
Posted 4/30/11


Yuuki

"Yeah, I promise" I smiled and pinky swore.
Special Mod
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/30/11
Rima: its awfully quiet in here today..
Posted 5/1/11

JayyAshley wrote:



Yuuki

"Yeah, I promise" I smiled and pinky swore.

Momo
Momo smiled back at Yuuki softly."soo im a vampire now...i remember that mama was a pureblood but papa wasnt..."momo said as she remembered her loving parents."I'm sorry outo-san and okaa-san...."she said quietly.Then momo tried to get out of bed."Yuuki, I would like to show you something.."She said a she grabbed her hand and ran outside.

4266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tacoma wa
Offline
Posted 5/1/11

Midori-sa wrote:


JayyAshley wrote:



Yuuki

"Yeah, I promise" I smiled and pinky swore.

Momo
Momo smiled back at Yuuki softly."soo im a vampire now...i remember that mama was a pureblood but papa wasnt..."momo said as she remembered her loving parents."I'm sorry outo-san and okaa-san...."she said quietly.Then momo tried to get out of bed."Yuuki, I would like to show you something.."She said a she grabbed her hand and ran outside.



when they get out side they see zeros brother working with yukis father in the garden

Posted 5/1/11


Yuuki

"I wonder what it is." Yuuki thought. "????"
Posted 5/1/11

JayyAshley wrote:



Yuuki

"I wonder what it is." Yuuki thought. "????"

Momo
Momoko pointed to the moon."Isn't pretty."She said and she smiled softly at the big beautiful moon. Then she looked over to and sees Ichiru."I-ichiru?"she said.
Posted 5/1/11

Puppyluffieotaku wrote:


Midori-sa wrote:


JayyAshley wrote:



Yuuki

"Yeah, I promise" I smiled and pinky swore.

Momo
Momo smiled back at Yuuki softly."soo im a vampire now...i remember that mama was a pureblood but papa wasnt..."momo said as she remembered her loving parents."I'm sorry outo-san and okaa-san...."she said quietly.Then momo tried to get out of bed."Yuuki, I would like to show you something.."She said a she grabbed her hand and ran outside.



when they get out side they see zeros brother working with yukis father in the garden


Momo
"I-ichiru?"momo said as she looked over to Zero's twin.
4266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tacoma wa
Offline
Posted 5/1/11
ichiru: oh hey my names ichiru. -quickly stands and bows- imma new student here and i just so happened to pass Mr. chairman and he said i could help sooooo here i am -smiles warmly-
Posted 5/1/11


Yuuki

"Um, what was it that you wanted to show me?" I asked her.
Posted 5/2/11

Puppyluffieotaku wrote:

ichiru: oh hey my names ichiru. -quickly stands and bows- imma new student here and i just so happened to pass Mr. chairman and he said i could help sooooo here i am -smiles warmly-


Momo
Momoko smiled back."You don't remember me,do you?"she giggled
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.