First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Vampire Knight RolePlay
Posted 5/2/11

JayyAshley wrote:



Yuuki

"Um, what was it that you wanted to show me?" I asked her.

Momo
Momoko shakes her head and giggles."No..i wanted to show you this but i can only do it when i look at the moon.."she said"i remember this from my mother."she added.Then she started to sing softly.

4266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tacoma wa
Offline
Posted 5/2/11
ichiru: Remember?> -he looks at her curiously and his head tilts to the side- um mm......... i don't think so -he has a confused expression-
Posted 5/2/11

Puppyluffieotaku wrote:

ichiru: Remember?> -he looks at her curiously and his head tilts to the side- um mm......... i don't think so -he has a confused expression-


Momo
Momoko giggled"Why am I not surprised..? Well..i guess we should keep it this way...maybe Zero doesn't remember me either..."She smiled
4266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tacoma wa
Offline
Posted 5/2/11
ichiru: ummm okay then? soo would you like a flower? I dont think chairman would mind -he smiles-
Posted 5/3/11


Yuuki smiled as she listened to her sing. Her voice softly touched Yuuki's ears.
Posted 5/3/11

Puppyluffieotaku wrote:

ichiru: ummm okay then? soo would you like a flower? I dont think chairman would mind -he smiles-


Momo
Momo nodded yes."I-i would love one, Thank you!"she says as she smiled brightly. Then she sat under a tree staring at the big moon,which she loved.
Posted 5/3/11

JayyAshley wrote:



Yuuki smiled as she listened to her sing. Her voice softly touched Yuuki's ears.

Momo
She sang as tears came down her face. Then she finished singing and smiled.
4266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tacoma wa
Offline
Posted 5/3/11

Midori-sa wrote:


JayyAshley wrote:



Yuuki smiled as she listened to her sing. Her voice softly touched Yuuki's ears.

Momo
She sang as tears came down her face. Then she finished singing and smiled.
ichiru: picks a white gardania and brings it to momo and sits by her- you sing really well momo



Posted 5/3/11

Puppyluffieotaku wrote:


Midori-sa wrote:


JayyAshley wrote:



Yuuki smiled as she listened to her sing. Her voice softly touched Yuuki's ears.

Momo
She sang as tears came down her face. Then she finished singing and smiled.
ichiru: picks a white gardania and brings it to momo and sits by her- you sing really well momo





Momo
Momo looks at the gardania and smiles at Ichiru."A-arigatou..but i'm not as good as my mother..for a vampire she was the best mother ever..and papa was the best too!"She looks at the moon."I always wondered why Mama and papa got married...Papa knew that he couldn't marry her..He was a vampire hunter and she was a vampire.."She smiled softly."Do you think I'm weird?"Momo asked as she looked back down at the flower.
4266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tacoma wa
Offline
Posted 5/3/11

Midori-sa wrote:


Puppyluffieotaku wrote:


Midori-sa wrote:


JayyAshley wrote:



Yuuki smiled as she listened to her sing. Her voice softly touched Yuuki's ears.

Momo
She sang as tears came down her face. Then she finished singing and smiled.
ichiru: picks a white gardania and brings it to momo and sits by her- you sing really well momo





Momo
Momo looks at the gardania and smiles at Ichiru."A-arigatou..but i'm not as good as my mother..for a vampire she was the best mother ever..and papa was the best too!"She looks at the moon."I always wondered why Mama and papa got married...Papa knew that he couldn't marry her..He was a vampire hunter and she was a vampire.."She smiled softly."Do you think I'm weird?"Momo asked as she looked back down at the flower.

ichiru: your welcome -smiles and stares off into space-.......... no no..... not weird at all, just....diffrent

Posted 5/3/11

Puppyluffieotaku wrote:


Midori-sa wrote:


Puppyluffieotaku wrote:


Midori-sa wrote:


JayyAshley wrote:



Yuuki smiled as she listened to her sing. Her voice softly touched Yuuki's ears.

Momo
She sang as tears came down her face. Then she finished singing and smiled.
ichiru: picks a white gardania and brings it to momo and sits by her- you sing really well momo





Momo
Momo looks at the gardania and smiles at Ichiru."A-arigatou..but i'm not as good as my mother..for a vampire she was the best mother ever..and papa was the best too!"She looks at the moon."I always wondered why Mama and papa got married...Papa knew that he couldn't marry her..He was a vampire hunter and she was a vampire.."She smiled softly."Do you think I'm weird?"Momo asked as she looked back down at the flower.

ichiru: your welcome -smiles and stares off into space-.......... no no..... not weird at all, just....diffrent



Momo
Momo giggled."I guess you don't want to be around me,Huh?"she asked a she continued to giggle at the question.
4266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tacoma wa
Offline
Posted 5/3/11

Midori-sa wrote:


Puppyluffieotaku wrote:


Midori-sa wrote:


Puppyluffieotaku wrote:


Midori-sa wrote:


JayyAshley wrote:



Yuuki smiled as she listened to her sing. Her voice softly touched Yuuki's ears.

Momo
She sang as tears came down her face. Then she finished singing and smiled.
ichiru: picks a white gardania and brings it to momo and sits by her- you sing really well momo





Momo
Momo looks at the gardania and smiles at Ichiru."A-arigatou..but i'm not as good as my mother..for a vampire she was the best mother ever..and papa was the best too!"She looks at the moon."I always wondered why Mama and papa got married...Papa knew that he couldn't marry her..He was a vampire hunter and she was a vampire.."She smiled softly."Do you think I'm weird?"Momo asked as she looked back down at the flower.

ichiru: your welcome -smiles and stares off into space-.......... no no..... not weird at all, just....diffrent



Momo
Momo giggled."I guess you don't want to be around me,Huh?"she asked a she continued to giggle at the question.


ichiru: shrugs- momo....what if i told you that some one really bad was is planing to force me to do somthing really bad to the kurans. -he turns and stares at her with mixed emotions-

Posted 5/3/11

Puppyluffieotaku wrote:


Midori-sa wrote:


Puppyluffieotaku wrote:


Midori-sa wrote:


Puppyluffieotaku wrote:


Midori-sa wrote:


JayyAshley wrote:



Yuuki smiled as she listened to her sing. Her voice softly touched Yuuki's ears.

Momo
She sang as tears came down her face. Then she finished singing and smiled.
ichiru: picks a white gardania and brings it to momo and sits by her- you sing really well momo





Momo
Momo looks at the gardania and smiles at Ichiru."A-arigatou..but i'm not as good as my mother..for a vampire she was the best mother ever..and papa was the best too!"She looks at the moon."I always wondered why Mama and papa got married...Papa knew that he couldn't marry her..He was a vampire hunter and she was a vampire.."She smiled softly."Do you think I'm weird?"Momo asked as she looked back down at the flower.

ichiru: your welcome -smiles and stares off into space-.......... no no..... not weird at all, just....diffrent



Momo
Momo giggled."I guess you don't want to be around me,Huh?"she asked a she continued to giggle at the question.


ichiru: shrugs- momo....what if i told you that some one really bad was is planing to force me to do somthing really bad to the kurans. -he turns and stares at her with mixed emotions-


Momo
Momo looks back at him."I..know who it is...it's Rido Kuran isnt it..?"she said as terror was show in her eyes
4266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tacoma wa
Offline
Posted 5/4/11
ichiru: ya huh.......-he nods weakly- but i-i.....i dont want to do it..... i have nothing against kaname or the other kurans -his eyes are wary and he stares off into space above him-
Posted 5/4/11

Puppyluffieotaku wrote:

ichiru: ya huh.......-he nods weakly- but i-i.....i dont want to do it..... i have nothing against kaname or the other kurans -his eyes are wary and he stares off into space above him-

Momo
Momoko stood up and looked at the moon."You know....you're not alone Ichiru...,Rido...forced me to do something that i didn't want to..and now i regret it..."she said as the moon reflected in her big purple eyes.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.