First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Character Creation
Posted 3/4/11


Comp sucks lol but approved, and if you are active enough you can
Water bender
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 3/4/11
Lolz question, is there a southern water tribe forum? If not i just rp in northern tribe?
Posted 3/4/11


Freaking good question lol
umm right now only one cause we don't have enough water benders :/
Water bender
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 3/4/11
GRR!!! lolz kk then XD
Posted 3/4/11


I am believe and am certain that one can train ones self to achieve such a level.
Avatar
90390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In My World, Drea...
Offline
Posted 3/4/11

rkanubis wrote:



I am believe and am certain that one can train ones self to achieve such a level.


enough training makes you a Master-bender. Avatar-level bending is as it says "Avatar" bending....hence only 4 people with that level to make up for the lack of advanced that we are allowed to learn.

and incase you havent seen the wall posts yet.. the creator put this.

For the person who created Cross: You have to change your powers. No energy bending, and advance bending is for only active people. Like -Kari. You have to wait longer. SORRY.
Posted 3/4/11


Whatever. Fine then. And just in case you haven't seen the wall. I've replied.
109836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/4/11


Hey Hey Hey Um. Well By Avatar Level Earth Bending, That means Avatar State Level Earth Bending, which was shown when Avatar Kyoshi killed Chin and seperated Kyoshi island. That Type of Earth Bending is reserved for Avatars. But I think what you mean By Avar Level is a really good Mastery of the element. And to get to advanced bending, you have to be really active. Posting as much as you can etc etc.
Avatar
90390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In My World, Drea...
Offline
Posted 3/4/11

-Kari wrote:



Hey Hey Hey Um. Well By Avatar Level Earth Bending, That means Avatar State Level Earth Bending, which was shown when Avatar Kyoshi killed Chin and seperated Kyoshi island. That Type of Earth Bending is reserved for Avatars. But I think what you mean By Avar Level is a really good Mastery of the element. And to get to advanced bending, you have to be really active. Posting as much as you can etc etc.


really good mastery is still Master-level.. Avatar-level IS avatar state level o.o
Posted 3/4/11 , edited 3/4/11


Yes, that's exactly it. Thank you. And i'm trying to be active. If only some Avatars aren't so chicken to fight. I could start getting serious.
109836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/4/11 , edited 3/4/11
Um. Not quite the thing to say when im an Avatar, lol two Avatars are at the North Pole if you really want to fight that badly. My Character's Avatar status is a secret though, you would just have to start a fight with her, and if you're good enough you would force her to use more than one element against you and be able to find out.
Avatar
90390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In My World, Drea...
Offline
Posted 3/4/11

rkanubis wrote:



Yes, that's exactly it. Thank you. And i'm trying to be active. If only some Avatars aren't so chicken to fight. I could start getting serious.


yeah two Avatars are literally together, in the same area etc, with some Daigos already on the way or close by to capture us, so be quick or you lose out. With one Avatar in Fire and one in Air..
Posted 3/4/11
♦Name: Rima
♦Age: 17
♦Side:
♦Northern Water Tribe-In war

♦Position in your side:
♦Bio:
♦Personality: Likes to be in action but also has her moments where she would just like to have fun and red
♦Powers(Viist rules forum first!): water bending
♦Picture(Spoiler):
109836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/4/11

DymondDreams wrote:

♦Name: Rima
♦Age: 17
♦Side:
♦Northern Water Tribe-In war

♦Position in your side:
♦Bio:
♦Personality: Likes to be in action but also has her moments where she would just like to have fun and red
♦Powers(Viist rules forum first!): water bending
♦Picture(Spoiler):


Please finish filling out your character
Posted 3/4/11

-Kari wrote:


DymondDreams wrote:

♦Name: Rima
♦Age: 17
♦Side:
♦Northern Water Tribe-In war

♦Position in your side:
♦Bio:
♦Personality: Likes to be in action but also has her moments where she would just like to have fun and rest
♦Powers(Viist rules forum first!): water bending
♦Picture(Spoiler):


Please finish filling out your character

oh sorry :/
Position in your side: Not sure how to say that. she just wants to fight in the war
Bio: Her mom died when she was born so being raised by her dad made her stronger on the outside but she still misses her mother deepy and practices water bending because she wants to make her mother proud.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.