First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Air Temple
Avatar
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/2/11

SuperNaturalSammy wrote:

Aura:One of the monks stopped Yumiko. "Yumiko please take Lady Aura with you she needs to train. We can't hold her in one place fof long."
I smiled petting Chiryuko he licked me and I laughed.


"Okay. Hey Aura. That's your name righhhttt?? ;3?" She says. to the monk than to Aura.
Air Bender
653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/2/11
Hikari-Zaki lurked around in the temple for what seemed like while. He really wanted leave actually, but he wasn't a rebellious person. He was an undeniable conformist. Anxiety flowed through him as he debated to either stay, or leave. "Grr... what should I do?" he hung his head in dissapointment and bewilderment, considering the situation.
15053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Caught in the mid...
Offline
Posted 3/2/11
Aura:"Yeah that's me." I crossed my arms. "What do you want?" One of the monks glared. "Lady Aura! Don't be rude."
Avatar
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/2/11

SuperNaturalSammy wrote:

Aura:"Yeah that's me." I crossed my arms. "What do you want?" One of the monks glared. "Lady Aura! Don't be rude."


"Nah its okay. Anyway wanna train together?..You seem pretty strong but you have a long way ahead of you huh? Well me too ;3...As an Avatar I can't let the world get destroyed. Right Kin?"
The Eagle nods as it lands on her shoulder.
15053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Caught in the mid...
Offline
Posted 3/2/11
Aura:I sighed the monks weren't gonna give up so I mind as well just work with her. "Sure...Why not?"
Avatar
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/2/11

SuperNaturalSammy wrote:

Aura:I sighed the monks weren't gonna give up so I mind as well just work with her. "Sure...Why not?"


Yumiko: "Okay. LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO!!" Yumiko is feeling hyper now lol..
15053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Caught in the mid...
Offline
Posted 3/2/11
Aura:I followed Yumiko to the training room as soon as we entered the other air benders bowed their heads then left the room. I sighed "Well that's nothing new."
Avatar
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/2/11

SuperNaturalSammy wrote:

Aura:I followed Yumiko to the training room as soon as we entered the other air benders bowed their heads then left the room. I sighed "Well that's nothing new."


Yumiko sighed as well "I know right.. Okay now for training. Kin!!" The bald eagle flew fast towards his master and lands on her shoulder. Than Yumiko trowed hoops in the air and keeping them in the air with air bending. Kin flew trough the hoops.
15053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Caught in the mid...
Offline
Posted 3/2/11 , edited 3/28/11
Aura:I took an air bending stance in the center of the room and started doing warm ups.
Posted 3/2/11

Julian was completely frustated with the air benders
"This is how they keep peace, they literally ignore everyone.."
She grumbled, walking down the temple halls with Roxas. Surpisingly no monk or air bender was stopping her.
She turned the corner and saw Hikari-Zaki what seemed like pacing.


Avatar
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/2/11

SuperNaturalSammy wrote:

Aura:I tooked an air bending stance in the center of the room and started doing warm ups.


Than Yumiko started to do warm ups too.
Avatar
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/2/11

MiaScarta wrote:


Julian was completely frustated with the air benders
"This is how they keep peace, they literally ignore everyone.."
She grumbled, walking down the temple halls with Roxas. Surpisingly no monk or air bender was stopping her.
She turned the corner and saw Hikari-Zaki what seemed like pacing.




Suddenly Kin (a bald eagle) flew right infront of Julian and asking why they were wandering in the temple halls.
15053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Caught in the mid...
Offline
Posted 3/2/11
Aura:I worked my way through the stances then got bored and started using the air scooter.
Avatar
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/2/11

SuperNaturalSammy wrote:

Aura:I worked my way through the stances then got bored and started using the air scooter.


Than yumiko shouted "Hey wait not that direction! Theres a wall!! Invisible wall!!!"
Posted 3/2/11


Juilan frowned at the bird as Roxas began to snarl, his mouth open
"You got to be kiddin'."
She walked right by the bird, her hair flowing.
"All I want is to talk to a person and they send me a bird."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.