Post Reply Request to be a mod
Shepard
8589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In in this world...
Offline
Posted 2/27/11 , edited 2/27/11
Hey! I need lots of help in making this place active and a better environment. So please help by being a mod. Also, looking for people who can make aviis!

Now if you want to apply to be a
moderator you have to fill out this:

Name:
Username :
Why you want to become a mod :
How active are you?

Also, remember God can you use you if you choose to be used.

Servant of God
14454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Soaring through t...
Offline
Posted 3/3/11
Name: Jeremiah
Username : JCmia1
Why you want to become a mod : I want to help the group so lots of people can get to know God!
How active are you? Pretty active once in a while! But I'll help spread the word of His Children
Shepard
8589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In in this world...
Offline
Posted 3/10/11

Congratulations you are now a mod!!!
Servant of God
14454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Soaring through t...
Offline
Posted 3/10/11
Thanks and yay I 'll start now!
Posted 3/20/11
Name: Ethan
Username : Dayglow_9101
Why you want to become a mod : To spread the word of God!
How active are you? I try to be active as much as I can.
Shepard
8589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In in this world...
Offline
Posted 3/21/11


Okay Dayglow_9101 you are a mod! Congrats! If you can make aviis please tell me!
Posted 3/22/11


Thanks! I'll try hard to learn how to make them!
Servant of God
68877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my box
Offline
Posted 11/7/11
Name: Matoro
Username : -matoro-
Why you want to become a mod : To help spread God's word to others here on cr.
How active are you? I'm on everyday usually.
Servant of God
14454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Soaring through t...
Offline
Posted 11/7/11


Congrats your a mod.^^ Can you also make aviis? o.O
Servant of God
68877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my box
Offline
Posted 11/8/11

JCmia1 wrote:



Congrats your a mod.^^ Can you also make aviis? o.O


Yes I can. Do you need avvies for the group? I'll make one if you want, just give me a picture.

Servant of God
14454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Soaring through t...
Offline
Posted 11/8/11

-matoro- wrote:


JCmia1 wrote:



Congrats your a mod.^^ Can you also make aviis? o.O


Yes I can. Do you need avvies for the group? I'll make one if you want, just give me a picture.



Sure I'll give the picture as soon as I can. :)) In the mean time feel free to add new forums and what not.^^
Servant of God
68877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my box
Offline
Posted 11/8/11

JCmia1 wrote:

Sure I'll give the picture as soon as I can. :)) In the mean time feel free to add new forums and what not.^^


Okay, thanks. ^^

Posted 2/16/12
Name: Angeli
Username : FloatingDonut
Why you want to become a mod : As a Christian, I still have lots of things to overcome, yet I can share what I know what God had showed me ;; also to share God's message and influence other people ^^
How active are you? Usually thrice a week or more.. i'll be on here once in a while ^^
Servant of God
14454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Soaring through t...
Offline
Posted 2/16/12

FloatingDonut wrote:

Name: Angeli
Username : FloatingDonut
Why you want to become a mod : As a Christian, I still have lots of things to overcome, yet I can share what I know what God had showed me ;; also to share God's message and influence other people ^^
How active are you? Usually thrice a week or more.. i'll be on here once in a while ^^


Congrats you're now a mod.^^ Please help spread God's word. :))
You must be logged in to post.