First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [R E Q U E S T] Avii
♧ G F X - M o d
19399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / × Canada
Offline
Posted 2/28/11 , edited 9/9/11
DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST
READ THE POST CAREFULLY BEFORE REQUESTING!


You MUST show your ID (membership card) when requesting or the request will be rejected

Form:


ID (Membership card):

Mod Requesting:
Username:
Colours used the avii:
Text:
Text 1 (optional):
Text 2 (optional):
Colour of text:
Colour of Text 1 (optional):
Colour of Text 2 (optional):
Special (sparkles, bows etc.):

Picture in Spoiler:
Note: Please provide BIG pictures for the mods and creator to make your lovely avii



Reminder for mods and creator:

if you are working on a request you must put
Pending your username here
when you are done put
Done



Please be patient with your requests the moderators can be very busy once we find time we will start on your request
♢ R e q u e s t e r
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/19/11 , edited 5/19/11
Username:divapireice
Colours used the avii:blue and black
Text:Say That You Want Me
Text 1 (optional):
Text 2 (optional):
Colour of text:red
Colour of Text 1 (optional):
Colour of Text 2 (optional):
Special (sparkles, bows etc.):hearts
Picture in Spoiler: put this pic with one other
♧ G F X - M o d
19399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / × Canada
Offline
Posted 5/20/11 , edited 5/20/11

divapireice wrote:

Username:divapireice
Colours used the avii:blue and black
Text:Say That You Want Me
Text 1 (optional):
Text 2 (optional):
Colour of text:red
Colour of Text 1 (optional):
Colour of Text 2 (optional):
Special (sparkles, bows etc.):hearts
Picture in Spoiler: put this pic with one other


can you please show your membership card?
♢ R e q u e s t e r
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/20/11 , edited 5/20/11

xX-utau-chan-Xx wrote:


divapireice wrote:

Username:divapireice
Colours used the avii:blue and black
Text:Say That You Want Me
Text 1 (optional):
Text 2 (optional):
Colour of text:red
Colour of Text 1 (optional):
Colour of Text 2 (optional):
Special (sparkles, bows etc.):hearts
Picture in Spoiler: put this pic with one other


can you please show your membership card?


here it is


Done xX-utau-chan-Xx
♧ G F X - M o d
19399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / × Canada
Offline
Posted 5/20/11

divapireice wrote:


xX-utau-chan-Xx wrote:


divapireice wrote:

Username:divapireice
Colours used the avii:blue and black
Text:Say That You Want Me
Text 1 (optional):
Text 2 (optional):
Colour of text:red
Colour of Text 1 (optional):
Colour of Text 2 (optional):
Special (sparkles, bows etc.):hearts
Picture in Spoiler: put this pic with one other


can you please show your membership card?


here it is


Done xX-utau-chan-Xx


♢ R e q u e s t e r
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/20/11

xX-utau-chan-Xx wrote:


divapireice wrote:


xX-utau-chan-Xx wrote:


divapireice wrote:

Username:divapireice
Colours used the avii:blue and black
Text:Say That You Want Me
Text 1 (optional):
Text 2 (optional):
Colour of text:red
Colour of Text 1 (optional):
Colour of Text 2 (optional):
Special (sparkles, bows etc.):hearts
Picture in Spoiler: put this pic with one other


can you please show your membership card?


here it is


Done xX-utau-chan-Xx



thanks
Posted 6/2/11 , edited 6/3/11
Mod Requesting: anyone~
Username: yiseunggi
Colours used the avii: something light~
Text: yiseunggi
Colour of text: your chocieee
Special (sparkles, bows etc.): surpirse me~ <3
Picture in Spoiler:



Done xX-utau-chan-Xx
♧ G F X - M o d
19399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / × Canada
Offline
Posted 6/3/11

yiseunggi wrote:

Mod Requesting: anyone~
Username: yiseunggi
Colours used the avii: something light~
Text: yiseunggi
Colour of text: your chocieee
Special (sparkles, bows etc.): surpirse me~ <3
Picture in Spoiler:



Done xX-utau-chan-Xx



♢ R e q u e s t e r
7029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/3/11 , edited 6/3/11
Mod Requesting: Anyone
Username: Watermelon234
Colours used the avii: Light colors, but not too light
Text: Koyuki
Colour of text: Uhh its ur choice :)
Special (sparkles, bows etc.): sparkles, swirls, Maybe some texture or surprise me!~

Picture in Spoiler:


Membership Card


Done xX-utau-chan-Xx
♧ G F X - M o d
19399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / × Canada
Offline
Posted 6/3/11

watermelon234 wrote:

Mod Requesting: Anyone
Username: Watermelon234
Colours used the avii: Light colors, but not too light
Text: Koyuki
Colour of text: Uhh its ur choice :)
Special (sparkles, bows etc.): sparkles, swirls, Maybe some texture or surprise me!~

Picture in Spoiler:


Membership Card


Done xX-utau-chan-Xx




♢ R e q u e s t e r
7029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/4/11

xX-utau-chan-Xx wrote:


watermelon234 wrote:

Mod Requesting: Anyone
Username: Watermelon234
Colours used the avii: Light colors, but not too light
Text: Koyuki
Colour of text: Uhh its ur choice :)
Special (sparkles, bows etc.): sparkles, swirls, Maybe some texture or surprise me!~

Picture in Spoiler:


Membership Card


Done xX-utau-chan-Xx





Thnx I luv it!

Posted 6/4/11 , edited 6/4/11
Mod Requesting: Anyone
Username: Nagihiko-Fujisaki-Lover
Colour used in Avii: Yellow
Text:
Text 1: Touko-chan
Text 2 : Nagihiko-Fujisaki-Loer
Colour of text:
Text 1: yellow
text 2: blue
special: stars



Membership Card:


9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 6/4/11


Done!
Sryy that it sucks!
Posted 6/4/11


don't say sorry when it's awesome :DD THANKS!!
♢ R e q u e s t e r
7029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/10/11 , edited 7/2/11
I DELETED THIS POST
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.