First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What is your Dream Wedding?
Posted 9/27/12
In my room.
Posted 9/27/12
My nightmare is to get married, that's what.
46160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 9/27/12
I would be lying if I said I didnt want to get married anymore. I do, but the desire has pretty much lost steam. Now I would be happy just shacking up with someone... maybe do a ceremony without the legal trapping if she really wants one. xD
8508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / i'm there. you kn...
Offline
Posted 9/27/12

wrote:

Sweet sex from day to dawn.


this.
Posted 9/27/12

Amunat wrote:

My nightmare is to get married, that's what.


Awwww

Posted 9/27/12


Yeah I don't know the idea of marriage scares me, is that normal? Lol. I guess it is.
9127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/27/12

Amunat wrote:



Yeah I don't know the idea of marriage scares me, is that normal? Lol. I guess it is.


I don't think it's weird or nothing. I'm not afraid of marriage per say, but I won't ever go about it lightly, I know that much.
22961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / North Pole
Offline
Posted 9/27/12
Ive stopped dreamin about that a long time ago.
If it ever happens, I just want somethin small and cute with the man i love.
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 9/29/12
I'm not the type of guy who would thrive being institutionalized in marriage.

I respect it, and kudos to those people who work hard to make it successful, I just question sometimes whether it's something that's right for me.
1867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The darkest timel...
Offline
Posted 9/29/12
Since I live in Hawaii, if I ever got married, it would definitely take place on the beach.

Although I have nothing against it, would love the idea of being married to the person I love at some point, but it does scare me.

Mainly because I have heard countless stories from people that everything changed once they got married. The recurring theme seems to be things/people changed after it. I always thought that things would have stayed the same, just that you made it official that you were linked together. Never thought that some people would hide who they really are until after they were married or start claiming the other person as their property.
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 9/29/12

KazeNiNare wrote:

Since I live in Hawaii, if I ever got married, it would definitely take place on the beach.

Although I have nothing against it, would love the idea of being married to the person I love at some point, but it does scare me.

Mainly because I have heard countless stories from people that everything changed once they got married. The recurring theme seems to be things/people changed after it. I always thought that things would have stayed the same, just that you made it official that you were linked together. Never thought that some people would hide who they really are until after they were married or start claiming the other person as their property.


Hawaii? Fucking sweet. Now I have Jack Johnson, Anuhea, and spam musubi running through my mind haha.

Marriage also scares the hell out of me man. Back in early college, I dated this really cool girl - smart, pretty, chill, funny and things went smoothly for a long time. She was a small-town girl, extremely aware of the rest of the world though, sheltered and a bit traditional but still very savvy and street smart.

To make a long story short, our relationship was one of the longest ones I've ever been in. And I felt I was truly developing genuine feelings of love towards this girl. But she started to drop hints about how she wanted me to propose to her and how we should marry before we finished college. How things wouldn't change, we'd just get it out of the way.

Anyways, I broke up with her, and I felt heart-broken about it, but I had never felt so short of breath, and trapped, before in my entire life. It was pure panic.

Along with the stuff you listed about legal stuff, people changing, true personalities surfacing, really brought out the skeptic in me.
1867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The darkest timel...
Offline
Posted 9/29/12

Winterfells


Oh I see someone is a fan of Jawaiian music. You also need to try our Loco Moco with Fried Rice, shhh, it's delicious, and may possibly cut a year or so off of your life span..

Damn, yeah, right out of college does seem scary. Don't know how I would have acted given that situation.

Definitely, but I have also seen the other side, which is really rare, but I have seen that it can be pretty awesome, usually it's when the couples are faithful/loyal to each other, still do things/want to do things together, yet also let each other do their own thing.

Also when they just stop being intimate after marriage, that is, just no...
20102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 9/29/12
I'm already married. We had a normal wedding in a church. Then our reception was a costume party, her as Geisha girl and me as a samurai.
Posted 9/29/12
My dream wedding is simple...
Marry the love of my life inside a church..
It's going to be a private wedding but not that expensive.. I'd prefer simplicity..
Being comfortable standing infront the love of my life and finally deciding to go into one house is enough for me
Posted 9/29/12

Kenshinwebs wrote:

I'm already married. We had a normal wedding in a church. Then our reception was a costume party, her as Geisha girl and me as a samurai.


Wow congratulations.. You had a cool, unique wedding.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.