First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Who love incubus??
783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / metro manila, phi...
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

memeow wrote:

i like incubus... "I Miss You"

To see you when I wake up
Is a gift I didn't think could be real.
To know that you feel the same as I do
Is a three-fold, Utopian dream.

You do something to me that I can't explain.
So would I be out of line if I said "I miss you"?

I see your picture.
I smell your skin on
The empty pillow next to mine.
You have only been gone ten days,
But already I'm wasting away.
I know I'll see you again
Whether far or soon.
But I need you to know that I care,
And I miss you.


these lyrics is so great.. so sweet.. thankz for posting it
783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / metro manila, phi...
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

AcHeronXIV wrote:

I don't like Incubus. Seriously, why would they pick such a satanic name.

Incubus means:
A demon or an evil spirit supposed to descend upon sleeping persons. One fabled to have sexual intercourse with women or men during their sleep.

EVER READ the BIBLE BEFORE?

srry for being such a jesus freak...


yeah.. know that.. but its just their name..
no blasphemy from them..
Posted 2/24/08
One of my fav... i like the acoustic version that they did on AT&T also when they used some unconventional musical instruments.
1964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / who knows?
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
I love them... Megalomaniac is the best... i always play it on my guitar.. ^________^
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 2/25/08
:awsm:

I like 'A Certain Shade Of Green'

1784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / with brandon boyd
Offline
Posted 2/25/08

AcHeronXIV wrote:

I don't like Incubus. Seriously, why would they pick such a satanic name.

Incubus means:
A demon or an evil spirit supposed to descend upon sleeping persons. One fabled to have sexual intercourse with women or men during their sleep.

EVER READ the BIBLE BEFORE?

srry for being such a jesus freak...


http://www.last.fm/music/Incubus/+wiki:

The band's name may seem a peculiar choice to fans, as an incubus is a type of demon that, in mythological lore, lured women to bed and impregnated them. The story behind the name is that the band needed to think of a name hours before their first show and, after a few failed choices, Mike looked in a dictionary and chose "Incubus" almost at random. Mike says that the name was chosen because it sounded silly; Brandon holds that it was chosen because they were teenagers and the definition had the word "sex" in it. "We really didn't want to rape women in their sleep. But, we were fifteen and it seemed harmless to us then, and we never changed it," says the band.
Posted 2/25/08

magickabute wrote:


AcHeronXIV wrote:

I don't like Incubus. Seriously, why would they pick such a satanic name.

Incubus means:
A demon or an evil spirit supposed to descend upon sleeping persons. One fabled to have sexual intercourse with women or men during their sleep.

EVER READ the BIBLE BEFORE?

srry for being such a jesus freak...


http://www.last.fm/music/Incubus/+wiki:

The band's name may seem a peculiar choice to fans, as an incubus is a type of demon that, in mythological lore, lured women to bed and impregnated them. The story behind the name is that the band needed to think of a name hours before their first show and, after a few failed choices, Mike looked in a dictionary and chose "Incubus" almost at random. Mike says that the name was chosen because it sounded silly; Brandon holds that it was chosen because they were teenagers and the definition had the word "sex" in it. "We really didn't want to rape women in their sleep. But, we were fifteen and it seemed harmless to us then, and we never changed it," says the band.


oohh...
its not that i hate the band and their songs ... i just don't like their name. because i am a jesus freak
1784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / with brandon boyd
Offline
Posted 2/25/08

AcHeronXIV wrote:


magickabute wrote:


AcHeronXIV wrote:

I don't like Incubus. Seriously, why would they pick such a satanic name.

Incubus means:
A demon or an evil spirit supposed to descend upon sleeping persons. One fabled to have sexual intercourse with women or men during their sleep.

EVER READ the BIBLE BEFORE?

srry for being such a jesus freak...


http://www.last.fm/music/Incubus/+wiki:

The band's name may seem a peculiar choice to fans, as an incubus is a type of demon that, in mythological lore, lured women to bed and impregnated them. The story behind the name is that the band needed to think of a name hours before their first show and, after a few failed choices, Mike looked in a dictionary and chose "Incubus" almost at random. Mike says that the name was chosen because it sounded silly; Brandon holds that it was chosen because they were teenagers and the definition had the word "sex" in it. "We really didn't want to rape women in their sleep. But, we were fifteen and it seemed harmless to us then, and we never changed it," says the band.


oohh...
its not that i hate the band and their songs ... i just don't like their name. because i am a jesus freak


no worries

they were 15 y.o., surfer, potheads when they started out... so whaddya expect right? haha

they were my favorite band for a really long time... so i gotta show them love and all
1443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / koko ni.
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
obviously i do...personally love their morning view album <3
1784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / with brandon boyd
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
i love that incubus "changes" like per album, every album

my favorite albums are S.C.I.E.N.C.E. - it's really really really good - and morning view - it's chill with a bit of edge

i really don't like light grenades... such a disappointment.. although i do like anna molly
3845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 2/25/08

jeryss23 wrote:


memeow wrote:

i like incubus... "I Miss You"

To see you when I wake up
Is a gift I didn't think could be real.
To know that you feel the same as I do
Is a three-fold, Utopian dream.

You do something to me that I can't explain.
So would I be out of line if I said "I miss you"?

I see your picture.
I smell your skin on
The empty pillow next to mine.
You have only been gone ten days,
But already I'm wasting away.
I know I'll see you again
Whether far or soon.
But I need you to know that I care,
And I miss you.


these lyrics is so great.. so sweet.. thankz for posting it


my pleasure!!^_^ ... nice to know you like it too...
270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
BEst Alternative band I know! XD
269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Most likely sleep...
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
Incubus is awesome! I love their album Morning View!
Posted 3/8/08
Megalomaniac~ Drive~ Anna Moly~ Pardon Me~ and Warning..
Just a few. ^^
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In Your Imagination
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
one of my fav band
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.