First  Prev  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  Next  Last
Online Dating and Dating here on CR?
Posted 1/11/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:

But you won't see me meeting strangers in dark alley ways to get kidnapped and killed.

Because if I did I'd be the one doing the kidnapping.
Banned
33175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 1/11/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:


How is using an insult like "tosser" supposed to make your argument right? And whatever, I'm not gonna argue. If you all wanna put yourself in danger, fine. But you won't see me meeting strangers in dark alley ways to get kidnapped and killed.


I wonder. Tosser isn't supposed to make my argument right. The point which i made which was obviously right wa supposed to make it right, obviously, you silly tosser. And saying "Whatever, I'm not gonna argue" etc. just makes you look like a childish twat who always wants the last word like a whining little tart. Implying that I in particular am "dating" someone online was a bit retarded of you too - I don't even like other people.

Besides, what kind of absolute moron meets up with someone who they haven't talked to for at least...fucking...a year, and has 100% confirmed that they're who they claim to be? You're a stupid cow, gtfo.
4990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/11/12

CarboKill wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


How is using an insult like "tosser" supposed to make your argument right? And whatever, I'm not gonna argue. If you all wanna put yourself in danger, fine. But you won't see me meeting strangers in dark alley ways to get kidnapped and killed.


I wonder. Tosser isn't supposed to make my argument right. The point which i made which was obviously right wa supposed to make it right, obviously, you silly tosser. And saying "Whatever, I'm not gonna argue" etc. just makes you look like a childish twat who always wants the last word like a whining little tart. Implying that I in particular am "dating" someone online was a bit retarded of you too - I don't even like other people.

Besides, what kind of absolute moron meets up with someone who they haven't talked to for at least...fucking...a year, and has 100% confirmed that they're who they claim to be? You're a stupid cow, gtfo.


using swear words and insults makes you look silly and rude. it would be foolish and dangerous to meet someone even after a year of talking to them online. Furthermore, tosser refers to male masturbating and I am female. Tart is someone who sleeps around, which I do not.
Banned
33175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 1/11/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:


using swear words and insults makes you look silly and rude. it would be foolish and dangerous to meet someone even after a year of talking to them online. Furthermore, tosser refers to male masturbating and I am female. Tart is someone who sleeps around, which I do not.


Hey, guess what? Slang words don't have official meanings. Go frig yourself, you TOSSER.
4990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/11/12

CarboKill wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


using swear words and insults makes you look silly and rude. it would be foolish and dangerous to meet someone even after a year of talking to them online. Furthermore, tosser refers to male masturbating and I am female. Tart is someone who sleeps around, which I do not.


Hey, guess what? Slang words don't have official meanings. Go frig yourself, you TOSSER.


Yes they do. They always originate from somewhere. Slang is simply made to make people sound cool while being insulting, but it doesn't work. It simply makes you appear rude, and unwilling to use appropriate vocabulary. Furthermore, I don't believe "frig" is a word. And if you are going to persist in using slang, perhaps you should at least choose a different term rather than "tosser" which I have already explained is more commonly used to describe males. It just doesn't make sense in this context.
Banned
33175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 1/11/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:


Yes they do. They always originate from somewhere. Slang is simply made to make people sound cool while being insulting, but it doesn't work. It simply makes you appear rude, and unwilling to use appropriate vocabulary. Furthermore, I don't believe "frig" is a word. And if you are going to persist in using slang, perhaps you should at least choose a different term rather than "tosser" which I have already explained is more commonly used to describe males. It just doesn't make sense in this context.


Why so serious, bitch? You actually care about using appropriate vocabulary on the internets? Holy shit niggas, the grammar nazis are coming.

Slang words don't have official meanings and never will. It's what makes them slang, dipshit. And slang wasn't made to make people sound cool while being insulting, are you fucking retarded or something? Even a non-high-achieving dyslexic 5 year old gorm probably realizes that not all slang words are insults. I think you deserve a slap on the tits.
4990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/11/12

CarboKill wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


Yes they do. They always originate from somewhere. Slang is simply made to make people sound cool while being insulting, but it doesn't work. It simply makes you appear rude, and unwilling to use appropriate vocabulary. Furthermore, I don't believe "frig" is a word. And if you are going to persist in using slang, perhaps you should at least choose a different term rather than "tosser" which I have already explained is more commonly used to describe males. It just doesn't make sense in this context.


Why so serious, bitch? You actually care about using appropriate vocabulary on the internets? Holy shit niggas, the grammar nazis are coming.

Slang words don't have official meanings and never will. It's what makes them slang, dipshit. And slang wasn't made to make people sound cool while being insulting, are you fucking retarded or something? Even a non-high-achieving dyslexic 5 year old gorm probably realizes that not all slang words are insults. I think you deserve a slap on the tits.


Most slang was invented to be insulting. Made up by stupid teenagers who enjoy hurting people, but can't think of an intelligent reason to insult them, so they make up words. It really is pathetic. You think using words like "dipshit" and by bringing in sexual parts like "tits" is going to make you sound any more cool or correct. It just makes you look more foolish.
Banned
33175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 1/11/12 , edited 1/11/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:


Most slang was invented to be insulting. Made up by stupid teenagers who enjoy hurting people, but can't think of an intelligent reason to insult them, so they make up words. It really is pathetic. You think using words like "dipshit" and by bringing in sexual parts like "tits" is going to make you sound any more cool or correct. It just makes you look more foolish.


Oh God, you're retarded. Slang? Made up by teenagers? Adults have been calling people tossers, tarts and what have you since the good old days. And yet here you are again, exaggerating like a dumb useless cow by saying that so many people enjoy hurting others. Women like you are so annoying. You're saying that ANY way of insulting someone is intelligent? If I say you're a moron and give a reason for it, does that make it an intelligent insult? Rofl. I don't need words to make me sound cool.

Just for the record: All brilliant men are foolish.

4990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/11/12

CarboKill wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


Most slang was invented to be insulting. Made up by stupid teenagers who enjoy hurting people, but can't think of an intelligent reason to insult them, so they make up words. It really is pathetic. You think using words like "dipshit" and by bringing in sexual parts like "tits" is going to make you sound any more cool or correct. It just makes you look more foolish.


Oh God, you're retarded. Slang? Made up by teenagers? Adults have been calling people tossers, tarts and what have you since the good old days. And yet here you are again, exaggerating like a dumb useless cow by saying that so many people enjoy hurting others. Women like you are so annoying. You're saying that ANY way of insulting someone is intelligent? If I say you're a moron and give a reason for it, does that make it an intelligent insult? Rofl. I don't need words to make me sound cool.

Just for the record: All brilliant men are foolish.



You may think you are cool and awesome now. And if you are still in school, you will probably be regarded as cool by students who are too scared to be different. However, when you are an adult, if you still talk like this people will look at you with disgust and wonder why you haven't grown out of such behaviour.
Banned
33175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 1/11/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:


You may think you are cool and awesome now. And if you are still in school, you will probably be regarded as cool by students who are too scared to be different. However, when you are an adult, if you still talk like this people will look at you with disgust and wonder why you haven't grown out of such behaviour.


Actually, even though I have a lot of friends, they're all losers like me. I almost used to be bullied in fact, rofl. The way you're talking seems as if you're a bit of a loner, and butthurt because of that.

You don't know how I act in real life. The internet is just for me to say what I want. People will look at me with disgust? Rofl, the only people who look at me in disgust are half of the other kids because they don't like me. I've barely set a single foot wrong, if I think about it. Go be an uptight bitch somewhere else, you nosy cow.
Posted 1/11/12
I'm dating eclair-lumiere .
4990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/11/12


As if
4990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/11/12

CarboKill wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


You may think you are cool and awesome now. And if you are still in school, you will probably be regarded as cool by students who are too scared to be different. However, when you are an adult, if you still talk like this people will look at you with disgust and wonder why you haven't grown out of such behaviour.


Actually, even though I have a lot of friends, they're all losers like me. I almost used to be bullied in fact, rofl. The way you're talking seems as if you're a bit of a loner, and butthurt because of that.

You don't know how I act in real life. The internet is just for me to say what I want. People will look at me with disgust? Rofl, the only people who look at me in disgust are half of the other kids because they don't like me. I've barely set a single foot wrong, if I think about it. Go be an uptight bitch somewhere else, you nosy cow.


So just because you think you act ok in real life, you think you can act like this online?
Banned
33175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 1/11/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:


So just because you think you act ok in real life, you think you can act like this online?


LOL
4990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/11/12

CarboKill wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


So just because you think you act ok in real life, you think you can act like this online?


LOL


You remind me of a guy I used to know. He always used slang to insult me because he couldn't form a coherent argument against me. Then when he had run out of insults, he simply said things like "LOL".
First  Prev  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.