Post Reply Avatar Request!~
akane
3621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/11 , edited 3/9/11

Avatar Request Form~
-Username:
-Name:
-Text:
-brushes/extras?
-additional remarks:
-HQ Picture (in spoiler):
the picture should be in high quality you can get some here~
http://weheartit.com/tag/ulzzang
note:
your avii will be ready on the day you requested it or on the day after it.
you will receive a PM if your request is already done


here are some examples~




Chairo
32367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in donghae's arms
Offline
Posted 3/7/11 , edited 3/7/11
-Username: clarin_et
-Name: clarice
-Text: Candy loves Bubble
-brushes/extras?: up to you
-additional remarks: make it so pretty~♥
-HQ Picture (in spoiler):


momoiro
25168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / 神戸, 大阪 , 日本
Offline
Posted 3/8/11

clarin_et wrote:

-Username: clarin_et
-Name: clarice
-Text: Candy loves Bubble
-brushes/extras?: up to you
-additional remarks: make it so pretty~♥
-HQ Picture (in spoiler):




Here :
Chairo
32367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in donghae's arms
Offline
Posted 3/8/11


omo.~its so cute.. tnx riri.. ill use it soon ok.. labshooo
Chairo
41247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/9/11 , edited 3/9/11
Username: crazy_princessa
-Name: alexa
-Text: crazy_princessa
-brushes/extras? stars
-additional remarks: add the word: "kawaii" to the avii x3
-HQ Picture (in spoiler):
Posted 3/17/11 , edited 3/17/11
-Username:White-wings
-Name:Rika-chi
-Text:Rika-chi
-brushes/extras:What ever u like
-additional remarks:------------
-HQ Picture


//taken by mikki-chan~
akane
3621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 3/17/11

White-wings wrote:

-Username:White-wings
-Name:Rika-chi
-Text:Rika-chi
-brushes/extras:What ever u like
-additional remarks:------------
-HQ Picture


//taken by mikki-chan~

please tell me if you want any changes!~ ^_^
Posted 3/18/11

mikki_12 wrote:


White-wings wrote:

-Username:White-wings
-Name:Rika-chi
-Text:Rika-chi
-brushes/extras:What ever u like
-additional remarks:------------
-HQ Picture


//taken by mikki-chan~

please tell me if you want any changes!~ ^_^


Its gr8 thankz
Posted 4/16/11
-Username: JesxUruha
-Name: Jae-Chan
-Text: Jae-Chan
-brushes/extras:What ever u like
-additional remarks: ------------
-HQ Picture
Chairo
349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 5/8/11
-Username: -Snowflakes
-Name: Yuki
-Text: Yuki
-brushes/extras: anything you want
You must be logged in to post.