First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply What should be next week's theme...?
Student
408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/6/11
hihi, this is where mods can give ur ideas about next week's theme!

plz do post in here cuz this is a great group we need to keep it tht away ok thnx





i think it shud be 11eyes
S-Councils
43581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Adelaide, Australia
Offline
Posted 3/6/11
I agree! 11eyes is awesome.
President
15166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 3/6/11
I agree with matt-kun too! 11eyes is awesome.
but we have to ask blood-kun 2 ok
S-Councils
43581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Adelaide, Australia
Offline
Posted 3/8/11
Has someone asked Cookie_Blood yet?
Posted 3/9/11 , edited 3/9/11
ok go for it who's making it lol do i need to ask

but i do say this grup is school like so would not baka to test be better

i never seen 11 eyes but here an example

President
15166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 3/9/11

Cookie_Blood wrote:

ok go for it who's making it lol do i need to ask

but i do say this grup is school like so would not baka to test be better

i never seen 11 eyes but here an example



hey blood-kun u maked me confused wat u mean
Posted 3/9/11
am lost to am ok with it
S-Councils
43581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Adelaide, Australia
Offline
Posted 3/9/11
I liked us as the student council, but I also like 11Eyes..
Posted 3/9/11

Caboose_ wrote:

I liked us as the student council, but I also like 11Eyes..


ok ill start woorking on it ill send you the lay out when am dun
Posted 3/9/11 , edited 3/9/11

Cookie_Blood wrote:


Caboose_ wrote:

I liked us as the student council, but I also like 11Eyes..


ok ill start woorking on it ill send you the lay out when am dun



have you ever seen
aoi_sena-chaos-head-kishimoto_ayase-kusonoki_yua-n

Posted 3/9/11











............................................................................................................................................................................................

joining this group
Hekiyou Academy Student Counci


Random Corner



Posted 3/9/11
its more compack on the wall lol
Posted 3/9/11 , edited 3/9/11







..................................................................................................





Random Corner & adds



joining this group
Hekiyou Academy Student Counci




S-Councils
22343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/10/11

Cookie_Blood wrote:








..................................................................................................





Random Corner & adds



joining this group
Hekiyou Academy Student Counci






awsome look greats and good jobs is so cutie stundent councils[ ..
Posted 3/10/11

hirza wrote:


Cookie_Blood wrote:








..................................................................................................





Random Corner & adds



joining this group
Hekiyou Academy Student Counci






awsome look greats and good jobs is so cutie stundent councils[ ..


i whoud add info about the group if i new whot it is about

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.