First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply What should be next week's theme...?
President
15166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 3/10/11

Cookie_Blood wrote:












............................................................................................................................................................................................

joining this group
Hekiyou Academy Student Counci


Random Corner





omg this is bloody awsome haha well we r stil the S.C.D n ya its about the mods who is geting alon awsomly (i like the word of ly LOLZ) n its about tht we make ppls happy n we enjoy our self also we help others if they need it n we help each other as well n n its about making cr better place n an random group tht the change ther theme every week do a diffrnt one but we still are the lol n thats wat the S.C.D is all about
Posted 3/10/11
yheeee >.> coool cool
Posted 3/10/11

yuiki-cha wrote:


Cookie_Blood wrote:












............................................................................................................................................................................................

joining this group
Hekiyou Academy Student Counci


Random Corner





omg this is bloody awsome haha well we r stil the S.C.D n ya its about the mods who is geting alon awsomly (i like the word of ly LOLZ) n its about tht we make ppls happy n we enjoy our self also we help others if they need it n we help each other as well n n its about making cr better place n an random group tht the change ther theme every week do a diffrnt one but we still are the lol n thats wat the S.C.D is all about

am going to die if i have to do this weekly lol

President
15166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 3/10/11 , edited 3/10/11

Cookie_Blood wrote:


yuiki-cha wrote:


Cookie_Blood wrote:












............................................................................................................................................................................................

joining this group
Hekiyou Academy Student Counci


Random Corner





omg this is bloody awsome haha well we r stil the S.C.D n ya its about the mods who is geting alon awsomly (i like the word of ly LOLZ) n its about tht we make ppls happy n we enjoy our self also we help others if they need it n we help each other as well n n its about making cr better place n an random group tht the change ther theme every week do a diffrnt one but we still are the lol n thats wat the S.C.D is all about

am going to die if i have to do this weekly lol



aw sweetie of corse im helping u too im not tht self fish to give u all the work aw hugs u
Posted 3/10/11

yuiki-cha wrote:


Cookie_Blood wrote:


yuiki-cha wrote:


Cookie_Blood wrote:












............................................................................................................................................................................................

joining this group
Hekiyou Academy Student Counci


Random Corner





omg this is bloody awsome haha well we r stil the S.C.D n ya its about the mods who is geting alon awsomly (i like the word of ly LOLZ) n its about tht we make ppls happy n we enjoy our self also we help others if they need it n we help each other as well n n its about making cr better place n an random group tht the change ther theme every week do a diffrnt one but we still are the lol n thats wat the S.C.D is all about

am going to die if i have to do this weekly lol



aw sweetie of core im helping u too im not tht self fish to give u all the work aw hugs u

lol air huggles and omg you called me sweetie looks blinking
Posted 3/10/11

yuiki-cha wrote:


Cookie_Blood wrote:


yuiki-cha wrote:


Cookie_Blood wrote:


yuiki-cha wrote:


Cookie_Blood wrote:












............................................................................................................................................................................................

joining this group
Hekiyou Academy Student Counci


Random Corner





omg this is bloody awsome haha well we r stil the S.C.D n ya its about the mods who is geting alon awsomly (i like the word of ly LOLZ) n its about tht we make ppls happy n we enjoy our self also we help others if they need it n we help each other as well n n its about making cr better place n an random group tht the change ther theme every week do a diffrnt one but we still are the lol n thats wat the S.C.D is all about

am going to die if i have to do this weekly lol



aw sweetie of core im helping u too im not tht self fish to give u all the work aw hugs u

lol air huggles and omg you called me sweetie looks blinking

so wat if i did n u r making me embarce now n i call my best buddies tht why is it tht wierd

dont worry lol i call lots people hun lol
President
15166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 3/10/11
aw i c well i only call sweetie to the spical once lolz
Posted 3/10/11
awww how nice am speshule lol
President
15166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 3/10/11
of corse u r ur my speshule blood-kun hehe
S-Councils
43581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Adelaide, Australia
Offline
Posted 3/10/11
Why isn't the main guy on the home page blood?
Posted 3/11/11 , edited 3/11/11
i dont no this anime lol your asking to much xd

am rilly bizzy whith college and asiments
President
15166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 3/12/11 , edited 3/12/11
thnx 4 ur hard work blood-kun
so wat shud be the next weeks theme
Posted 3/13/11
looks 0,o
President
15166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 3/13/11
dont worry well make it in 2 weks ok so im on about next mondays theme lolz
Posted 3/17/11
some think that ant editable lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.