Created by wwe
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
If you had 1 Wish You would wish for?
wwe
128534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Married
Offline
Posted 3/7/11 , edited 6/8/11
What is your #1 wish and why

Posted 3/7/11
to have all my dreams come true
wwe
128534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Married
Offline
Posted 3/7/11 , edited 3/7/11

0NLY_0NE wrote:

to have all my dreams come true


thats a nice wish thats 1 of my wishes if i was given a 2nd wish it would be to marry my crush who i think could be my soul mate
1089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 3/7/11
I would love to see the world
54845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 3/7/11
lol why would anyone wish to be rich, have anime powers, see the world or marry their soul mate if they could have all their dreams come true? thats like cutting yourself short if you could have all of those anyways plus much much more.
27981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / on top of pillows ~
Offline
Posted 3/7/11
to have all my dreams come true!!XD
wwe
128534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Married
Offline
Posted 3/7/11 , edited 3/7/11

winnerocks wrote:

to have all my dreams come true!!XD


nice very nice
141349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Someplace
Offline
Posted 3/7/11
Wouldn't the last one pretty much make the others true?
wwe
128534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Married
Offline
Posted 3/7/11

habercrombie wrote:

Wouldn't the last one pretty much make the others true?


lol true if all your dreams are to be rich, have anime powers, see the world , and marry your soul mate then yes it would
141349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Someplace
Offline
Posted 3/7/11

wwe wrote:


habercrombie wrote:

Wouldn't the last one pretty much make the others true?


lol true if all your dreams are to be rich, have anime powers, see the world , and marry your soul mate then yes it would


Then why wouldn't everyone pick the last one?
wwe
128534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Married
Offline
Posted 3/7/11

habercrombie wrote:


wwe wrote:


habercrombie wrote:

Wouldn't the last one pretty much make the others true?


lol true if all your dreams are to be rich, have anime powers, see the world , and marry your soul mate then yes it would


Then why wouldn't everyone pick the last one?


i guess b/c some might just want anime powers or just be rich some might only have 1 dream idk it to see who would wish for what and if all your dreams are to have everything then pick the last one
144101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/7/11
To have all my dreams come true
19110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/8/11
as long as kyubey isn't the one providing it XD to have all dreams come true :3
49 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / AHHHH STALKER!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/8/11
that mai tail steve could talk to his pet squirrels!
49 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / AHHHH STALKER!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/8/11
not that thats an option..... i think it should be! jk...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.