First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Interracial Dating
811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 3/11/11
Im white and I would date anyone from any race i guess.. But i would prefer an Asian girlfriend or a white girlfriend. Other than that it doesn't really matter
3873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ☻☺
Offline
Posted 3/11/11
I guess you don't even notice their race when you become attracted to them n_nU
14736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / soul society
Offline
Posted 3/11/11
im attracted to girls of all races, im pretty much color blind when it comes to race.
19298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Side 7
Offline
Posted 3/11/11
People aren't defined by their race. Interracial couples make the cutest babies.
Posted 3/11/11
Dating with people who who aren't your race is great for learning culture
1142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / PLACES
Offline
Posted 3/11/11

TheYawnYawn wrote:

Dating with people who who aren't your race is great for learning culture


Except that Race is not culture.
Posted 4/12/11 , edited 4/12/11
I get peeved really easily, I'll dislike you wherever you're from. I'll single out something terrible about you and always have that in my mind.

Otherwise I'm all loving.
Posted 4/12/11

angrierchick wrote:


TheYawnYawn wrote:

Dating with people who who aren't your race is great for learning culture


Except that Race is not culture.


Then I s'pose there are chances of learning one race's culture when dating someone who is from a different race.

But anyway.

I don't care, as long as their parents aren't strict or narrow minded because of my ethnicity of course.
Posted 4/12/11
Hey, interracial dating is fine with me. Just, well.. y'know, don't have kids. A black man having a child with a white woman? That can create several negative effects on the child, an example would be Down Sydnrome. (Though in certain cases it isn't negative.)

Interracial dating is a good thing to do, and a fine way to gap and kill old hatreds and prejudice. My problem will always lead back to the generations following. I have no problem with it, since in my perspective 'race' is just an appraisel for human beings to use to tell distinctively who is what 'kind' of human being. I do have to say "the ones with pink and vanilla/beige" skin is impractical.

5557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 4/12/11
It's never bothered me, I was once seeing someone from Somalia.
Posted 4/12/11

Lauriet wrote:

Hey, interracial dating is fine with me. Just, well.. y'know, don't have kids. A black man having a child with a white woman? That can create several negative effects on the child, an example would be Down Sydnrome. (Though in certain cases it isn't negative.)



Never knew that mixed race children from black&white parents have a hight chance being born with Down syndrome, may I ask where or who told you this? I guess they probably don't report this on TV much just in case of a controversial row.....
Posted 4/12/11

Han_Solo wrote:


Lauriet wrote:

Hey, interracial dating is fine with me. Just, well.. y'know, don't have kids. A black man having a child with a white woman? That can create several negative effects on the child, an example would be Down Sydnrome. (Though in certain cases it isn't negative.)



Never knew that mixed race children from black&white parents have a hight chance being born with Down syndrome, may I ask where or who told you this? I guess they probably don't report this on TV much just in case of a controversial row.....


It was an example, I've been told this but I have no authentic credibility to back this one up. I imagine it is possible, though my knowledge of down syndrome in particular is limited.

Though I iamgine if this information was genuine. (Got it from another forum) then I can see why the media would stay away from this, since it'd sound like racism and them trying to pass bullshit.

... This thread just reminded me how much a fanboi I am to Korean girls in sundresses. God dammit. lol
1692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/12/11
Of course.
2182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 4/12/11
Hell yeah, i date outside the race. I also date inside my race as well. It's all about what you want and who you're attracted too. What other's think about me doesn't matter.
247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Ghenna
Offline
Posted 4/12/11
I'm chinese..he's Indian..we're gettin Married...Wooopeee...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.