Created by MadamAlice
Post Reply ρσℓℓ ~ ωнαт ∂σ уσυ тнιηк σƒ тнє gяσυρ؟
angel :3
7028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/13/11
Vote on what you think of this group.
12268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Pokemon Land~
Offline
Posted 3/20/11
LOVIN IT!
Creator
13537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / candy world c:
Offline
Posted 4/10/11

PockyMadness wrote:

LOVIN IT!


Arigatou ne :3
Posted 4/12/11
HEART (Y) :DD I LIKE (not been here long >< but i swear gonna love it!! XD)
Creator
13537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / candy world c:
Offline
Posted 4/12/11
hehe thnx nee
Creator
11758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 4/13/11
wuv it nyaaa
Creator
13537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / candy world c:
Offline
Posted 4/13/11
me to luv it o.o hehe ^~^
◕ ω ◕
4767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Rainbowland
Offline
Posted 5/1/11
Oh, it's a good group! It only needs some more forum games, y'know?
Creator
13537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / candy world c:
Offline
Posted 5/2/11

ginchio wrote:

Oh, it's a good group! It only needs some more forum games, y'know?


arigatou ne plus kk we'll add some more too ^^
◕ ω ◕
4767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Rainbowland
Offline
Posted 5/2/11

-ibibel wrote:


ginchio wrote:

Oh, it's a good group! It only needs some more forum games, y'know?


arigatou ne plus kk we'll add some more too ^^


My pleasure! ;D
Creator
13537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / candy world c:
Offline
Posted 5/13/11

ginchio wrote:


-ibibel wrote:


ginchio wrote:

Oh, it's a good group! It only needs some more forum games, y'know?


arigatou ne plus kk we'll add some more too ^^


My pleasure! ;D


hehe ;D
◕ ω ◕
165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In garden
Offline
Posted 5/27/11
LIKE IT
You must be logged in to post.